Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

Note sure if this has already been asked, bu has anyone compare these RF builds to the Summoner BM builds?
I actually think this is your optimal build at 65 and that Marauder is definitely the best RF starting character. Take a look;

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDF8MfRB_EmkUTRUgFxwXLxjbGS4ZhRpsIWAkqiSwJScn1SftKPoppSpNLOk1kjbFNtg26TwtPydAoEGHSn1KyEz_TipQUFKvWGNbr11JXz9gS2ebZ6BodG6qcXl07XTxeu-ApILHgziG0Yd2iBuI8YzPlKCYrZ2uogCnCKxZrUqvbLXytz64k8RYxPbFisaexq7G2M0m1I_YJNpi3Q3jaudj6-7sVe9874XwH_Pd9kj56PrS_MX-Cg==

After that grab your Frenzy nodes and 8% Life Nodes until you run into the leveling wall. From there you can get more Fire Damage nodes or travel your way up to the Life/Chaos Resist group. Or you could grab the Life/Mana nodes if you want.

This has 52% to Auras which will get your Purity of Fire to 6% increase even if you aren't fortunate enough to get a RRRR or RRRG Alpha's Howl for the Empowered PoF. In fact, you don't need Alpha's Howl to get to 90% Fire Resist which when combined with cycling Ruby Flasks keeps you permanently at 100%.

It also seems silly to turn down the Burning Damage and high Fire Damage nodes right next to the natural path. Especially when you can grab all of the life nodes as you level past 65. If the idea is to maximize damage, then it seems it would be best to grab these.

If you are fortunate (and wealthy) enough to get that perfectly rolled Alpha's Howl, then you can still very effectively grab 60% to Auras by doing the following;

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDF8MfQ48EH8SaRRNFHEXHBcvGNsZLhmFGlUabCFgJKoksCUnJwsn1SftKPoppTWSNsU22DboNuk6UjwtQKBBh0KjSn1M_04qUFBSr1cNWGNbr11JXz9gS2EhZKNnm2egaHRxeXTtdPF674CkgseDOITvhtGHdogbiPGMz5SgmK2drp7NogCnCKcwrFmtSq9stz64k8RYxPbFisaexq7G2M0m0iHUj9gk2WHaYt0N42rnY-vu7FXvfO-F8B_z3fZI-ej60vzF_go=

Its a zero sum game in node count. The path from the right side of the Scion branch are garbage nodes to get to the 8% Aura increase. Plus the somewhat wasted +12 to Max Life node to reach the Life Regens off the left side of the Scion starting point. Spell Damage does not contribute to RF Damage. Outside of the nice 6% movement speed bonus, those aren't very helpful nodes... unless you are using a second spell to do your work. The path to the 8% that you need on the bottom left side of the tree is all strength nodes which will add to your RF damage via Base Life increases.

I don't know that spending all of those nodes is worth getting an extra 2% in max fire resist, but the option is there on the Marauder side if you want it.

Anyway, that's the path I am following and wanted to add to the discussion.

This is actually a pretty inexpensive build when you consider the only really necessary exalted orb piece is the shield. Obviously you want to build out better than that, but at level 65 you can kick RF on with just Rise of the Phoenix.
Última edição por Cragwell em 25 de jan de 2014 18:35:36
Cragwell

at 2nd build

why you spend 2x +10 str at start ? can be better spend 3 nodes at start and you get
41% armour and 10str and 3% movement and why you use inner force is not hard run rf with this ? and you skip alot good nodes like down 2x 12% hp and not worth spend 10 points for get only 12% radius and 8% effect
Última edição por davc1234567890 em 26 de jan de 2014 05:37:47
Davc,

On your first question, that's an extra node to get the armor increases, but feel free. I very well might make that switch myself. I did it that way to show the cheapest path to the Life Regen nodes and the damage increase nodes. That's also a level 65 tree on the first one, so you have a good 20-25 more points to play with later in the character development. A fully developed tree of your preference might look like this;

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDF8MfRB_EmkUTRUgFxwXLxjbGS4ZhRpsHwIhYCSqJLAn1SftKPopLimlKk0shSzpNZI2xTbYNuk64TwtPfw_J0CgQYdKfUrITP9N404qUFBSr1hjWhpbr18_YEtnm2egaHRsFm6qcXl07XTxeu98uICkgseDOIPbhtGHZYd2iBuI8YzPlKCYrZwtna6iAKZXpwisWa1Kr2y18rc-uJPEWMT2xYrGnsauxtjNJs5x1I_YJNpi3Q3jaudj6-7sVe9874XwH_JF8932SPno-tL8S_zF_gr-jw==

Note that the above is a level 90+ tree.

As for why Inner Force, in both trees it gets you to break points for Righteous Fire (50% and 60%). 50% gets you to 6% max fire resist from a 4% PoF Gem (without an Alpha's Howl). If you have Alpha's Howl and want to shave off some Aura Increase, go right ahead. But do keep in mind Inner Force is also buffing your vitality. For three skill points I don't know that I would give up 21% to buffs. I personally won't go for the extra 8% to auras in the second tree, but if someone really wants the 60% they can do it for the same cost as Amandas' Scion tree. Which is really the point of that second passive tree. It wouldn't be my preference at high level.

My preference is the tree I have linked in this post.

As for Radius... I don't know that 2 skill points is worth 8% increased range. That's a matter of personal preference I guess, but it seems a waste to me.
Última edição por Cragwell em 26 de jan de 2014 08:26:23
You take increased buffs to get your Fire res to 93%. But Increased buffs also increase the damage you take yourself, and according to calculations I have seen the damage to yourself would go through the roof. But apparently this is not the case. Could you elaborate on how the calcs are made?
I am fine with my 2 characters RF.

With Marauder i have 93% fire resist and today
for first time
after the passive changes

I HAVE REGENERATION 1% IN MAP MOD 50% LIFE REGEN

5,5K life
Huge Area Effect
and i am 85lvl
Amandus, between the 2 characters, which do you prefer, and why?

What are the skill trees for each of them?
what do you guys think this is worth?

ign: peptodismal (rip)/ElMundoFrio
Amandus, between the 2 characters, which do you prefer, and why?

What are the skill trees for each of them?

Marauder skill tree =

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEBwSzBS0MXwx9EZYSaRUgFxwXLxjbGS4dFB8CIWAksCfVJ-0o-ipNLIUs6S0fL281kjbFNuk64TwtPV8_J0CgQYdKfUrITLNM_03jUFBSU1RJWGNaGluvXz9gS2egaHRtGW6qcLtxeXTtdPF673_GgKSCx4bRh3aMz49GlKCXlZf0mK2drp65ogCio6ZXpwitSq9stfK3PriTud3B88RYxPbFisauxtjNJtSP2CTZE9pi3Q3jaudS6-7vDvAf8i_yRfPd9kj56PrS_MX-Cv6P

Scion skill tree =

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEEswUtDF8MfRB_EmkUTRUgFm8XHBcvGNsZLh0UIWAksCfVJ-0o-ipNLIUs6TGeNZI2xTbYNuk64TwFPC0_J0CgQYdKfUrITP9N41BQVElVxlhjWhpbr18_YEtnoGh0bqpxeXTtdPF674CkgseDOIbRh3aIG4jxjM-PRpSgmK2drp65ogCmV6cIrUqvbLXytz64k7ndxFjE9sWKxp7GrsbYzSbPZdDQ1I_YJNhN2mLdDeNq51LnY-vu7FXvDu9874XwH_Iv8kXz3fZI-ej60vzF_gr-jw==

Cant decide who is prefer.
The Marauder has less dps and less (5,5k) Life against Scion (7k).(Both of them use non legacy Kaoms)
But Marauder has bighest area of effect
Also with Marauder i am more comfortable in 50% regen maps.The 1% life regen i have in 50% life regen maps give me 55 life per second.If i respect one passive and get +1 to frenzy i will go to 2% life regen in 50% life regen maps.The 2% means 110 life regeneration per second while i run half regen map mods.

Scion with 92% fire resist can run half regen maps but hers life degenerated very slowly.
But she has 7k life and with one potion hers life goes to full life easily.As you can see the Scion has more notes to dps than marauder.
Really cant decide but i am happy and satisfacted with both.
All i need now is a legacy Kaoms.

So where do you get all your intelligence from to run righteous fire? nodes or items?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional