Hardcore Frost Witch Guide (Last Updated May 8th)

Im hoping you'll update this further, as Im looking to try it out tonight. You've done a fantastic job, so far.

Thanks a bunch!

/A
Very well written guide so far. I'm sure lots of people will find it useful :) Especially love it how you explain when to get what and why. Helps a ton!

E: Could you also add the bandit rewards?
Última edição por Valla01 em 31 de jan de 2013 07:00:51
"
SeIene escreveu:
Very well written guide so far. I'm sure lots of people will find it useful :) Especially love it how you explain when to get what and why. Helps a ton!

E: Could you also add the bandit rewards?

He says to get resistance from the bandits tribes :D
I'm assuming its from all difficulties...

Edit: btw, awesome guide :)
Última edição por vpzaum em 31 de jan de 2013 08:40:38
"
vpzaum escreveu:

Oh right missed that part :) Anyways I'm wondering whether to go for the skill points or resist because I'm playing on softcore at the moment :) On first difficulty I picked the skill point, but maybe it's not bad yet if I take resist from now on?
Última edição por Valla01 em 31 de jan de 2013 09:58:49
"
SeIene escreveu:
"
vpzaum escreveu:

Oh right missed that part :) Anyways I'm wondering whether to go for the skill points or resist because I'm playing on softcore at the moment :) On first difficulty I picked the skill point, but maybe it's not bad yet if I take resist from now on?

The bandit quest gives you resistances ONLY on normal difficulty in Open Beta.
Cruel gives cast speed and merciles give charges.
E: This post can be deleted

Última edição por Valla01 em 31 de jan de 2013 18:09:02
Can you say what are the best support gems for ice spear and some alternatives for those that can't. I think you mostly did this for Freezing Pulse.
big thanks for the guide, I will be trying it out today. So far it looks very well planned out.

I wonder how this will work for a fire based witch instead with a few slight changes?
Awesome guide. Interested in trying this out on HC asap. May I ask? Im a bit confused on how to spec the passive tree specifically towards 20. Do I go straight to chaos resistance on the right without taking the first large int nod on the left? Thanks for this. :)
new player - Looking for advice and info on witches. Any help really appreciated. :)
I am quite literally following this guide and while progress is a bit slow, it is just how I want it to be. It's a powerful build otherwise. However I've just got to ask you to finish the skill tree because I have no clue what to really do yet after it is done.
I need to know where you get dex for the support gems and I want to know if you replace zombies with totems endgame or what buffs would you prefer?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional