70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

"
Any link or hints on facebreaker leveling guide? use facebreaker with some other skill?

Just get the Life and Regen from tree...and as much Phys damage on gear as possible...I used a 4L Infernal Blow until lvl 74...

-Infernal
-Melee Phys
-Melee Splash
-Blood Magic
also following this guide. and i find it insane^ lvl 78 atm but already do 71-72 maps^ but still have some questions. the situation is following-have 4700 hp/capped res/6k armor. i use belly of beast and managed to get 200 iir here^ the other variant is 6k hp but no iir^.
would like to know what is a better choice- flammability on codt or ice nova. what should be an active skill for using EE? do i need to spam it or use single time?
as for immortall call-i think that when it activates-it instantly eats some not big from hp pool.
IGN-Chatillion
"
flammability on codt or ice nova. what should be an active skill for using EE? do i need to spam it or use single time?

You want both a Curse and to proc EE.

...You can link both to CwDT if you want to...or put the curse on CwDT and cast Ice Nova...

...I personally use the 4L Cyclone+Faster Attacks+Life Gain on Hit+Blood Magic for EE.
Neither, you want to trigger EE fromhit, not separate skill, because that (casting ice nova) slows you down which ruins efficiency. Even better, cast on hit gem w/ cyclone. Just get * any * amtof cold or light dong on gear and you are setfor EE.
@BeerPact
Última edição por muir em 6 de jan de 2014 22:25:21
and what about 200 iir? it is useful?
also tried with goldwyrm and perandus..but 3700 hp is way too squishy so i stopped on only 2 andvarius rings. seems not bad.
another question is what to choose from curses? flammability or vulnerability? your thoughts?
as for me i find flammability more useful
IGN-Chatillion
Última edição por moonbeast495 em 6 de jan de 2014 22:45:06
"
moonbeast495 escreveu:
and what about 200 iir? it is useful?
also tried with goldwyrm and perandus..but 3700 hp is way too squishy so i stopped on only 2 andvarius rings. seems not bad.
another question is what to choose from curses? flammability or vulnerability? your thoughts?

Qual ele weakness is best.
@BeerPact
"

Vulnerability is inferior to the other 2 curses in every way...

...And the only reason to use Flammability over a Quality Elemental Weakness is either...
-Cost
-Don't have enough INT to lvl Ele Weakness(Flam requires STR, and not as much INT)
if i use aurumvorax what can i add to cyclone to activate EE on hit?
IGN-Chatillion
Última edição por moonbeast495 em 7 de jan de 2014 00:51:55
"
moonbeast495 escreveu:
if i use aurumvorax what can i add to cyclone to activate EE on hit?

You just need any form of non-fire ele damage on gear.
Hey guys, due to my Study Work i dont have that much time to keep track of all your posts in the last few days and the upcoming month. But many questions asked are already answered in the guide itself :)

PS: Big thx to Epsilon2012 and Kagari cause you two are so active in my thread and answer many of the questions! that takes a lot of work from me :) so thank you buddy !

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional