70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

update eq:

frenzy for totems
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
Última edição por v1br0 em 10 de fev de 2014 19:31:46
Thank you for posting this beautiful guide.

Trying to get Purity of fire level 17 is totally pain in a$$.

BTW here is my lucky armor
ok i have level 17 vitality + level 17 purity of fire.
And here are my stats

My gear

"

My skill tree

"

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABAcFLQxfEmkVIBccGNsZLh8CIWAn1SftKPoppSpNLOk1kjbFNtg64TwtPV8_J0CgQYdKfUrITP9N404qUFBSU1KvVElVxlhjW69fP2BLZ6BodG6qcXl07XTxeu-Cx4d2iBuI8YzPj0aUoJeVmK2drqZXpwisWa1Kr2y18rc-uJO53cRYxPbFisauxtjNJs9l0NDUj9gk2mLdDedS52Pr7uxV7w7vhfAf8i_yRfPd9kj56PzF_gr-jw==

I activated Vit + Purity of Fire but when i enabled Righteous Fire my life drain to zero.
What am i doing wrong?
Última edição por commonjunks em 12 de fev de 2014 14:09:20
"
I activated Vit + Purity of Fire but when i enabled Righteous Fire my life drain to zero.
What am i doing wrong?

-Don't have the 1% life regen from Templar
-Your ES is damaging you.
-You don't have the aura nodes to increase Vit regen.

-Using Carcass Jack is great, but your taking 20 damage per second from its ES.
"
Epsilon2012 escreveu:
"
What am i doing wrong?

-Don't have the 1% life regen from Templar
-Your ES is damaging you.
-You don't have the aura nodes to increase Vit regen.

-Using Carcass Jack is great, but your taking 20 damage per second from its ES.

Good GOD so i cannot use Carcass Jack :'(.
I re-spec my tree to get Templar 1% life regen node but to no avail my life still keep going down (even i remove Carcass Jack and left ring)
Here is my new skill TREE

"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEBwSzBS0MXxJpFSAY2xkuHwIhYCfVJ-0o-imlKk0s6TWSNsU22DrhPC09Xz8nQKBBh0p9SshM_03jTipQUFJTUq9USVXGWGNbr18_YEtnoGh0bqp07XTxeu-Cx4d2iBuI8YzPj0aUoJeVmK2drqZXpwisWa1Kr2y18rc-uJO53cRYxPbFisauxtjNJs9l0NDUj9gk2mLdDedS52Pr7uxV7w7vhfAf8i_yRfPd9kj56PzF_gr-jw==

Any advice what i am doing wrong? VIT + Purity of fire both are level 17 gems.
i ask on another thread but still have no answer when i snapshot with the redbeak i have animate gardian on one , with leer cast and dying breath .

Did the dammage from aura dammage ( leer cast nad the staff) aply to rf and stay after the snapshot ?
Última edição por Tavdef em 12 de fev de 2014 19:48:05
"
Did the dammage from aura dammage ( leer cast nad the staff) aply to rf and stay after the snapshot ?

All damage mods should be snapshotted onto RF when activated.

"
Any advice what i am doing wrong? VIT + Purity of fire both are level 17 gems.

-Have you done the math?

With 88% to fire, RF deals 10.8% of your life per second.

Level 17 Vit gives 1.5
-Your new tree gives 9.2% life regen per second...for a total of 10.7% life per second.

...So you should be taking...

(Life * .001%) + (ES * .084)

...Remember to take your stats when you are weapon swapped(You'll have more Life from redbeaks and less ES because Rise won't be on.)

EDIT: The RF builds you see on forums are based on a lvl 20 PoF with the aura nodes to get another 1% to fire...That means that before then it will be hard to get positive regen.

That's why I got the Duelist regen instead of going into the witch tree, the extra INT you get there raises your ES.

My Tree(Level 80)
Última edição por Epsilon2012 em 12 de fev de 2014 20:08:15
"
Epsilon2012 escreveu:
"

All damage mods should be snapshotted onto RF when activated.

cool + 33 % free dammage for rf

even more if inner force :)
Última edição por Tavdef em 12 de fev de 2014 21:24:16
Inner Force increases Buff Effects, which includes the damage that RF deals to you.

-That's why it, along with Holy Strength, are not used in RF builds.
if u have a good regen no prob with inner fire and holy strengh and they also buff the aura of the animate gardians for more dammage .

For now only holy strengh for me but a friends of mine use both and it's ok (90 and soon 91 % fire resist maybe 92 with inner force)
Última edição por Tavdef em 12 de fev de 2014 23:58:29

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional