70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

Hi, nice build!

Im curious though, is this good for high maps like 75+ solo?
"
thed0pepope escreveu:
Hi, nice build!

for me good
maybe for other people strong =)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
"
thed0pepope escreveu:
Hi, nice build!

Yes it is, even with Farmgear.
I could use some help
I just hit lvl 65 and switched to RF.

Dmg its nice, but I will surly get more when I pickup dmg nodes/area nodes.

Im slowly degenerating. Not much, but I would like to have regeneration instead of degeneration.

Under spoiler is my items
Spoiler

And here is my skill tree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEBwSzBS0MXxRNFSAY2xkuHwIhYCfVJ-0o-imlKk0s6TWSNsU22DwtPydAoEGHSshM_04qUFBSr1RJVcZYY1uvXz9gS2egaHRuqnTtdPF674LHgziHdogbiPGMz49GlKCeuaIApwisWa1Kr2y18rc-uJO53cRYxPbFisauxtjNJs9l0NDUj9gk2mLdDedS52Pr7u8O73zvhfAf8i_z3fZI-ej8xf4K

When I kill few and get frenzy charges from blood dancers, I start regenerating, but I still feel vulnerable.

Also other ways of regaining health? I thought cyclone+lifeleech, but it costs 120 hp to caste... only helps vs many units, but most problematic as I could think are bosses. Didnt have time to check on it, did only one map with this build (lvl 66) and boss wasnt problem with ruby flask. Fire rsists 88% w/o flask.

Any way of getting my carcass jack to quality 0, without loosing 6S 5L ?
If you use Blood Dancers, try frenzy as attack for bosses and such. That way you'll be able to more easily maintain frenzy charges without any mobs around.

As for the "squishy" feeling, I know what you mean. Just have to get more levels I guess, with more HP it will improve I am sure.
"
slowlorislv escreveu:
I could use some help

Im slowly degenerating. Not much, but I would like to have regeneration instead of degeneration.

I assume that your Purity is at least 17lvl. When I was @ 65 I had taken the 1% regeneration node from duelist as well. It cost 8 nodes, that I changed ~70 but I could hold RF @ 65.

Cheers, Pavlos
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
Última edição por Pavlarian em 27 de fev de 2014 11:48:55
"
Pavlarian escreveu:
"
slowlorislv escreveu:
I could use some help

I assume that your Purity is at least 17lvl. When I was @ 65 I had taken the 1% regeneration node from duelist as well. It cost 8 nodes, that I changed ~70 but I could hold RF @ 65.

Cheers, Pavlos

My purity is 16, but I use alphas howl so its lvl 18.

Something I noticed - degen is calculated all the time (removing carcass I loose less hp) - that makes me think, does dmg from low life even counts? Or just aura range snapshots?
awesome build, just had one question. is %increased fire and elemental dmg on a equiped 1 hand applied to RF after snapshot?

like i have 2 redbeaks for the snapshot dmg, then i switch to the rop shield and a 1 hand, is the extra dmg on that 1 hand applied?
"
chrisono escreveu:
awesome build, just had one question. is %increased fire and elemental dmg on a equiped 1 hand applied to RF after snapshot?

like i have 2 redbeaks for the snapshot dmg, then i switch to the rop shield and a 1 hand, is the extra dmg on that 1 hand applied?

No
So when I cast RF, I do it using double Redbeaks, and I have been wondering if the 20% loss of IIR from Aurumvorax still applies when I switch back to it after casting RF?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional