1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

-
Última edição por jazanderpuss em 18 de dez de 2013 19:57:56
Well before you go for Armor Mastery, there's an even tastier 50% armor cluster to the south.

After having barely limped through the Warden fight on Cruel, I'd have to agree that some extra armor can probably do a world of difference. I'll at least be aiming for that 50% cluster once I get my elemental resists squared away.

Hey NinjaArab, here's an idea: Could you make a dedicated item trading thread for items that people "grew out of" using in this build? Here's how I'm thinking it would work: People who are playing this build save their stand-out items in their stash and list it on the thread. Now if somebody wants to start the build, they have a huge array of awesome weapons to choose from to make the earlier parts of the game a breeze.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Última edição por gilrad em 26 de jan de 2013 23:49:07
I went ahead and got the 8% resist elements. I figure that I'll get more HP later anyway, and that resists, especially in the harder difficulties, are more beneficial for my survival than 40HP. Just my opinion though. I'm finding that even in the second difficulty that not having max resists = death a lot of the time.

Also, whats everyone's opinion of the amount of +armour% that one should have? I noticed that there are two +50% clusters (+100% armour when alls said and done) easily accessible to us in this build, and I'm thinking of picking them both up ASAP since I'm level 37 and have my main core build complete. Is that enough, or should I try and acquire more?
Última edição por tachiKC em 26 de jan de 2013 23:49:03
Excellent guide. Due to work, I haven't been able to play as much as I would like, and this is a nice guide to take away all of the trial and error in builds. :D
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
Hi I'm new to the game and have been following your guide and so far it has been excellent. However since I have reached Act 3 I seem to be having survivability problems. I can kill enemies fine but it just seems I cannot tank any kind of damage and need to kite with decoy totem, flask and GS. What I'm thinking of is upgrading my armour for reduction and specing into Lighting/Cold resists, would this help? Also I know my skill gems are whack, what would you suggest me using?

Here is my stats: http://i47.tinypic.com/zre43.jpg
Spec: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEADjwUIBRxGS4n7TpSUEdQUFRJVgRXDVhjXz9hUmoecql82YZgjM-ezZ_LpzCoGKyqud3G2NIh2WHfv-dS7w7yL_ZI974=
How does unwavering stance help us? Is it really worth it to give up the chance of blocking?
Última edição por Prion em 23 de set de 2013 03:45:13
It's cool that you do all this. Do you know what kind of differences Mouze has versus your build?

Thanks!
IGN: Bouncecles
Unwavering Stance isn't all that necessary early on - you mostly want to take that south road to get to that health cluster. A 15% dodge rate sounds rather low, but it makes a pretty significant impact on your overall defense.

Around act 2 Cruel however, you start running into common trash mobs that can stun you with a regular attack, and for me at least, when I got there my dodge rate dropped to around 10%. Next point I get is going to US.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
This build seems rather awsome :D
I was looking for a newbie-friendly cookie cutter build, and I love being tough and being able to take a few hits, I think I'll try it out ^_^

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional