1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Hey great build so far! Got my Marauder to lvl 28, act 3. Where should i farm my levels (~10 i guess will be enough to get to cruel)? I also have only 100dps, can't find good 2hand.
Thanks for the answers Ninja :) Keep the thread alive! ;D
Enjoying this build.

When do I stop levelling any of the following...

Life Gain On Hit
Heavy Strike
Sweep
Ground Slam
Decoy Totem

I'm following this build just not sure on how far I should take the primary's
maybe anyone know good build for pure tank?
"
sandmanza escreveu:
Enjoying this build.

Life Gain On Hit
Heavy Strike
Sweep
Ground Slam
Decoy Totem

I'm following this build just not sure on how far I should take the primary's

If I'm not mistaken, there are only 2 reasons not to level up a skill gem (need confirmation because im new as well XD):
1) you dont want it to cost more mana because you have mana problems.
2) you want to use the gem on a low level character so you dont want to increase the requirments.

With blood magic you shouldn't have mana problems, and most of the attack skills dont increase in mana cost that much anyways (heavy strike goes from 8 to 10 at max). You can check this on the path of exile wiki to make sure what the mana cost is at what level.

As for the second reason, if you are going to use these skills only for this character, just level them when your character can.
Well, the only other reason why would be if the skill uses an attribute that isn't your main attribute. Some int auras are useful enough even as a level 1 gem :)
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEADjwUcRkuHOcg8CftOlJBP0TnUFBR5lRJVgRXDVhjXz9hUmoeajtyqXuMfNmGYIzPns2fy6cwqBisqrQvud3G2NIh2WHfv-dS7w7yL_ZI974=

First of all, thanks for sharing this build. Everything is working perfectly for me, however, I experience the survivability issue when I encounter the battle at ACT 3 for Lunaris's Temple. Especially when I fight with Kole, and Lv3 mobs can easily kills me.

My Dps is 258, and attack speed is 1.5 with 13.2 life regen, 4% life leech, 500 Armour, 28% physical damage reduction.

Not sure if this is a problem with my Gear, or what else. Could you take a look on to give some advice for my survivability. Thanks!
IGN: Linsfamily_ST
Which skill would be preferable as End charge builder? The taunt or the curse?
"
Is Butchery worth taking as it gives 18% extra damage, or do you have to go trough to many 6% nodes?

9.5% damage per one. You decide. For me -> no

"
jazanderpuss escreveu:
Are three points to get armor mastery not worth it in this build? 3 points to get over 40% armour seems useful, but I don't really understand the game enough so can someone enlighten me?

You will need a lot of armor mods on equip. We are aiming for health nodes, so you won't have armor's ones. That's why you will have low armor, and those 40% more wont give you much.

"
Gilard escreveu:
After having barely limped through the Warden fight on Cruel, I'd have to agree that some extra armor can probably do a world of difference. I'll at least be aiming for that 50% cluster once I get my elemental resists squared away.

The wont, because you have low base armor. Secondly -> 50% more armor wont result is 50% less damage from Brutus. Look at armor's wiki page. Armor is very unefficient agaist Brutus. Well, a way for brutus is to have highest health pool possible. And Granite Flask.

"
tachiKC escreveu:
I went ahead and got the 8% resist elements. I figure that I'll get more HP later anyway, and that resists, especially in the harder difficulties, are more beneficial for my survival than 40HP. Just my opinion though. I'm finding that even in the second difficulty that not having max resists = death a lot of the time.

You screwed. 40 health will result in ~120 health with ur nodes. And those shit amount of resistances you will earlier or later gather from equipment.
Also, read about armor, before comlain 'omg, no suber-uber-10000%-armor-nodes!'

"
Mhello escreveu:
Hi I'm new to the game and have been following your guide and so far it has been excellent. However since I have reached Act 3 I seem to be having survivability problems.

I guess with chaos-damage-monsters, right? Also you have low health regen. You should work on it. Also, once you hit duelist's health nodes it will double.

"
celbii escreveu:
How does unwavering stance help us? Is it really worth it to give up the chance of blocking?

It brings no block chance. Just you won't be stun-locked. Have you ever played d2?

"
sandmanza escreveu:
Life Gain On Hit - NEVER
Heavy Strike - NEVER
Sweep - NEVER
Ground Slam - NEVER
Decoy Totem - NEVER

Well, you do. At 20th level.

"
rivolf escreveu:
maybe anyone know good build for pure tank?

Go this build and don't take a single damage node. Those free nodes use for faster ascending the health in passive-tree

"
Not sure if this is a problem with my Gear, or what else. Could you take a look on to give some advice for my survivability. Thanks!

You're just before breaking point, the duelist health points.

"
fiddesoder99 escreveu:
Which skill would be preferable as End charge builder? The taunt or the curse?

Enduring Cry, of course. I wrote it.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
Sorry, thanks :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional