1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Love this build. Only lvl 18. I have 17~ hp regen 45-65% resist save chaos. Almost 500 hp and deal great damage for the area. Boss mobs are a job. Have fire mods for sweep and heavy strike..

My current strat is leap slamming about and spamming mana pots and sweep. Works well for me. Using leap slam to jump around and deal damage does a lot to increase survivability.

And decoy totem, leap slam to position and ground slam spam is a great combo.
Once you will hit Blood Magic, you will stop spammng mana pots. Just slamsmap around.

BTW: I find leap slam far less effective. How is that you like it more?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
Once you will hit Blood Magic, you will stop spammng mana pots. Just slamsmap around.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
Thanks for the build
"

I have been following this build with some minor alterations, thanks for a great post!

I find leap super effective against any kind of ranged that are spread out.
Options:
1] Run to them, ground slam/strike them - takes walking time + x hits
2] Leap from one to another, slam/strike - takes jump + x-1 hits, since slam does some damage

For me, leap + finisher works the best.
Ninjaarab I have a question.
You say you use added fire damage support gems, so thats at least 20% extra damage as fire damage from your abilities.
So why dont you take the 30% extra fire damage on attacks passive?

You pass right next to it.
Even if the support gems are lvl 1, thats 20% fire dmg. 30% of those 20% means you get a total of 6% more damage on your attacks... no?
Plus, you can use the fire damage aura in this case, since it does not reserve by %.

Edit:
also, if you take the 30% more fire damage passive, it can make Infernal Blow a good substitute to Heavy Blow
Última edição por malachia em 27 de jan de 2013 10:45:15
Because Added Fire Damage support actually adds x% of BASE physical damage. Not total. Then Lava Lash converts into something like 6% increased Physical Damage, which is not good enough to take it.

Also if you want to concentrate on fire damage, this would completely chance your equipment, to get those fire-linear mods. Well, if conentrating on fire, we should take Catalysm. Is Catalism, why only fire, not everal elemental. If elemental, why not use quiver for addivional elemental linear mods. and so on.
even with high ipd 2h + added fire my level 80 rauder had with lava lash only a increase of 100 dps. That´s total garbage. Those 1 point is better spend elsewhere, period.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
I went to Blood magic over Butchery and some armor+mace nodes like this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS4n7ayqcql82XuMUea0L0E_IQIq9iFVOQ4x-9w9wQQS2Ro-8axgxCE0Ozs26DpS378B56cw974UIFBH

This way requires 6 points more and they are not very efficient. I like your way much better. Is it worth it to use my respec points to take your route or would you keep it even though it is not as efficient as your way?

Also why don't you get Elemental Adaption (increase max. resistance, near Resolute Technique). It seems like a very strong talent for a tanky build.
Última edição por toxic_flash em 27 de jan de 2013 11:09:19
Anyone using this solo in Cruel/Merciless? How about end game maps?

My shadow build failed for Cruel.. big time. So i'm looking for something new to try.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional