SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

bump, for the best guide EVER.......!!!!!!!!
"
chinsupak escreveu:
Hey, I would like to try a build which is semi-immortal that uses freezing pulse as their main skills. Other freezing pulse builds I have seen lack information or detailed information. I would like to try a build that is not melee, yet very tanky. Not a ranger though. I don't care about how much it costs as it would for some people but that's just my personal opinion.

If you see the skill tree, most of the skill points are used to grab the block nodes.

If you go freeze pulse, you will need to grab mana regen nodes or you will sacrifise a gem slot for mana leech gem.

Also you need to sacrifice defensive/block nodes for spell crit nodes for dps...

I don't think it will work as you need a lot of crit/spell nodes to have decent dps with FP...

Also you will not be able to run that many auras, maybe two auras with clarity...
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
Última edição por biralo em 21 de jan de 2014 22:22:24
"
TaKsim escreveu:
is this build also viable with a shadow? and did u start with your char in default league or you died in hardcore? regards

Yes you can, just play around with the skill tree and you should be good.

I think you will gain 5% attack speed, but loose out on 20% (approximate numbers) melee physical damage, and you will spend 1 extra skill point too.
Última edição por biralo em 21 de jan de 2014 22:27:01
With part 3 build, how do you use 4 auras?

Do you put on alpha, cast auras, then put the dps helm on?
"
biralo escreveu:
With part 3 build, how do you use 4 auras?

Do you put on alpha, cast auras, then put the dps helm on?

My question exactly.

Because if we just use the passive node mentioned by this guide, we can get it down to only 25% using 20lvl reduced mana.

and we know we can't use 25% x 4.

So, what I did is this: I used 3 of the passive points and put the node on the closest possible reduced mana reservation.

and now my passive node is this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlgx9DjwQfxGWFHEXLxmKGlUajxvIHNwdFB2qHoEnCyjFKPoppSymLL8vbzQKNug3ZjeDOyhBqkMxRnFHBkuNTDVOKlXWWfNZ_l4TYENhIWSjZOdmnm49b55wu3Kpdgh82X_GgKSDCYTvj0aP-pMnm7Wfy6brpwinMKyqtAy2QbiTwBrBxcLswzrDbcaeykrZE9rd2-fhiOq66-7sGPO-9tr3Mvjr-tL7Cf8c

I'm losing about three passive node points but this is the only way for me, I think, that I can run 4 auras.
Hope this is somewhat helpful.
"
My question exactly.

Because if we just use the passive node mentioned by this guide, we can get it down to only 25% using 20lvl reduced mana.

So, what I did is this: I used 3 of the passive points and put the node on the closest possible reduced mana reservation.

Good morning all..

hımmmmm.. I knew many friends will have this problem and had put the below note under Play Style section:

*** If u have any problem to apply 4 auras pls ask how to do it or search my post to Eve under this guide..

here is the video to show the trick to apply 4-5 auras:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T--r1SH6QU

unfortunately a silly "round up" system doesnt allow to apply 4 * 25% or 5*20% and it expects us to have an integer value when we divide mana pool to the number of auras (4 , 5 )

enjoy :)
Última edição por serlev em 22 de jan de 2014 03:26:10
"
serlev escreveu:

"
My question exactly.

Good morning all..

hımmmmm.. I knew many friends will have this problem and had put the below note under Play Style section:

*** If u have any problem to apply 4 auras pls ask how to do it or search my post to Eve under this guide..

here is the video to show the trick to apply 4-5 auras:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T--r1SH6QU

enjoy :)

So, what is the trick? Is it just swapping rings? Because I tried that and it does not work. Perhaps, extra mana? or mana regeneration? If you could explain to me, that would be fantastic!
"
So, what is the trick? Is it just swapping rings? Because I tried that and it does not work. Perhaps, extra mana? or mana regeneration? If you could explain to me, that would be fantastic!

Simply u need a mana pool value multiply of number of auras.. so that when u divide the mana pool to number of auras u will have an integer..
say mana pool is 661 and u need 4 * 25% aura..

661/4= 165.25 not integer.. so u will get one or two items out OR will replace a ring, amulet, etc.. until u have a proper mana pool value..
say u get a ring out and replace it with another one as shown in vid and get a mana pool 644..

644 / 4 = 161 yeppp an integer..
apply 4 auras...
and put back your original ring ..

You wont need to repeat it again until you log out.. The 4 auras will appear auto whenever u enter a new zone..
Última edição por serlev em 22 de jan de 2014 03:35:13
"
serlev escreveu:
"

Simply u need a mana pool value multiply of number of auras.. so that when u divide the mana pool to number of auras u will have an integer..
say mana pool is 661 and u need 4 * 25% aura..

661/4= 165.25 not integer.. so u will get one or two items out OR will replace a ring, amulet, etc.. until u have a proper mana pool value..
say u get a ring out and replace it with another one as shown in vid and get a mana pool 644..

644 / 4 = 161 yeppp an integer..
apply 4 auras...
and put back your original ring ..

You wont need to repeat it again until you log out.. The 4 auras will appear auto whenever u enter a new zone..

Thanks buddy. Not only I learned about this build, but also I learned so much about this game from you. You are such a great helper. Cheers!
"
Thanks buddy. Not only I learned about this build, but also I learned so much about this game from you. You are such a great helper. Cheers!

Ty mate.. it is a real pleasure and happiness to hear these..
If I can help to any friend in the game in some manner I will be so glad..

enjoy..

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional