SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

I gave a start for a new build with my witch '84..
alrdy spent more than 70 regrets while testing new skills , different routes etc..

What I plan:

*** Not a new build to replace our OP CI Immortal..

*** a Low Life farming character by using our most expensive items STaker and 6L Chest.. If I succeed , whoever plays with our CI Immortal will have an opportunity to have another char for farming easily.. at most maybe by spending 20-30 ex more.. personally I use only the items in my stash atm..

*** this development may last 1-3 weeks and hope I have enough regrets to finalize it..

*** I made a quick survey for Low Life farming builds but couldnt find any to solo end game maps.. The build I am after will have a reasonable high value of IIQ and IIR.. there r some at forums ; but none is tested for soloing end game maps ; some put only Lunaris 3 Piety video (we do it by close eyes :) ) ; some r at the beginning of map runs..

*** What I ask from friends who read this post is to inform me under this topic if they know such a build I plan to develop. I really appreciate.. It is impossible for me to check all forum builds one by one if any exists..

enjoy..

1st day:
Low Life End Game Farmer without Shavronne... with zero mana..

**** up to now I used Lightning Strike and Dbl Strike.. both seems viable

**** reached to 24/154 IIQ/IIR .. solo Piety '71 Map with Dbl Strike, np..

**** RTechnique & US (for stun) + PA (pain attunement) & GReaver are taken atm

**** using 6 auras

plan to test: no RT , go to crit and SB (Static Blocks for Shocking) and freeze mobs by cold crit.. also think about the power charge generation; it may help a lot..
Mine Map '72 done with LSt (Lightning Strike)..
Hi there, I was asking serlev a question in game about my aura set up. I am currently Level 77.

This is my Gear and Gem set up:

Spoiler

And my passive tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlhGWFHEXLxmKGjIaVRqPG8gc3B0UHoEoxSj6KaUrCiymLL8vbzQKNug3ZjeDOyhBqkMxQ2NGcUcGS41MNU4qUWBV1lj1WfNZ_l4TX2pgQ2EhZKNk52aebj1vnnB9cLtxTXKpfNl_xoCkgwmE749Gj_qTJ5rPm7WdxJ_LpuunCKcwqZWsqqyvtAy0xbZBtzG4k8AawcXC7MM6w23DhspK2RPb5-eR6rrr7uwY87722vcy-Ov60vsJ_xw=

I can run 4 auras no problem and have 18 mana left. I would like to run Tempest shield but I don't have enough reserved mana left.

I just want to know if my passive tree looks proper for the level that I am at, and if I am able to run Tempest shield + 4 auras.

ANY input is greatly appreciated! Awesome build thanks!
Última edição por Castellani em 23 de jan de 2014 00:06:15
"
Hi there, I was asking serlev a question in game about my aura set up. I am currently Level 77.

This is my Gear and Gem set up:

The problem is at your build tree.. You skipped 2 mana reserved nodes (just near to the Scion start, at right side: Leadership group)...
pls also use lvl20(*) reduced mana gem at your shield group too..

btw your Increased of effect gem in CwDT group wont work since it is for 61 lvl > CwDT lvl 31..
Gems linked to CwDT must be <= the required lvl of CwDT.

and The concentrated Effect gem in my gear was used only to lvl , no other special purpose..
therefore u can use at that socket whatever u wish..

enjoy..

(*) Quality 20 etc.. is useless for auras.. therefore only 20lvl reduced mana gems are ok..
Última edição por serlev em 23 de jan de 2014 03:12:05
2nd day of new build trials.. added..
Waste Pool map.. low life with Dbl strike.. passed..
helo wich build is more near of immortality
this or evieleiyues?
ktnx
also /deaths plz

edit: gz on 72 map clear!!!
@Sampudrinker
Stream: www.twitch.tv/sampudrinker
Última edição por tehosiris em 24 de jan de 2014 08:07:37
3rd day.. added..
a new idea came up for cyclone skill.. added to 3rd day info..

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional