SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

Also, if I follow the build 3, I only get 9k double strike damage, but yours show about 15k damaage.

I'll list my gear again. What could be the problem? Perhaps, passive node problem?

Any node that would bump my dmg a lot?

I have my points on Resolute Technique, which is known for dmg booster but idk what else is.. I mean if there is..

Spoiler

Because my lvl is 70 now and I'm wearing all my gears..
"
chinsupak escreveu:
Also, if I follow the build 3, I only get 9k double strike damage, but yours show about 15k damaage.

I'll list my gear again. What could be the problem? Perhaps, passive node problem?

Any node that would bump my dmg a lot?

I have my points on Resolute Technique, which is known for dmg booster but idk what else is.. I mean if there is..

Spoiler

Because my lvl is 70 now and I'm wearing all my gears..

Sorry for the spam.

My passive node atm:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlgx9EH8RlhRxFy8ZihpVGo8byBzcHRQdqh6BKMUo-imlLKYsvy9vNAo26DdmN4M7KEGqQzFGcUcGS41MNU4qVdZZ81n-XhNfamBDYSFko2TnZp5uPW-ecLtyqXzZf8aApIMJhO-PRo_6kyebtZ_LpuunCKcwrKq0DLZBuJPAGsHFwuzDOsNtw4bGnspK2RPa3dvn4Yjnkeq66-7sGPO-9tr3Mvjr-tL7Cf8c
"
I have reduced mana lvl 19's and they are still at 26% each.

idd u gave the answer :) Get Red. mana gem lvl20 thats all..

and the main reason to have lower dps is bec. of your lvls and qualities of gems.. get all up to 20/20 your dps will be increased a lot..
I see also 2 nodes to get related with dps, But no need atm . Your dps will be more than enough for lvl 70 after your gems up to 20/20.. Idd u have plenty of nodes to get to increase your armor + ES first.

enjoy..
This build is matured any more and nothing to do much on it.. It is very solid; so powerful as it is..

I know myself.. I will start boring day by day :)
Time to develop a farming build; if possible a low life version of semi-immortal :)

any advice will be appreciated..

enjoy..
Hey Sharp I was hoping for some advice on my 6L.

I rolled eternal for achieve before I exalted +int and +str. Wondering if I should try for soemthing else? Maybe Dex? Since I have 1 or 2 30dex nodes? My resistances are 105/125/106. Maybe keep the str and int? its es and phys dmg so what else could I of wanted?

Can divine to 135 es 176% 50int 50str someday...

Thanks again all your help bro. Please don't get bored. I like that you have evolved this spec in many directions. Gives people some choices
"
I rolled eternal for achieve before I exalted +int and +str. Wondering if I should try for soemthing else? Maybe Dex? Since I have 1 or 2 30dex nodes? My resistances are 105/125/106.

by a quick examining the values on chest I think the ilvl is >= 78..

**** You have 3 prefixes alrdy and divining is not recommended since your armor/es values r near to max rolls (151-176 for % inc. Ar/Es and u have 170 // 107-135 for +ES which u have 130)

**** If u got 1-2 Dex node(s) and have enough source for eternal + exalting it would be nice to have 30+ Dex and one more resist as Lightning.

Hope u r lucky and get those very quick..
good luck mate..

enjoy..

P.S. Most probably I keep this toon on CI Immortal.. I have 6 more characters behind to use on new build development...
From 73 Mara to 84 Witch and Duelist and between them 77 Duelist / 79 Scion / 82 templar..
If even any of them is not suitable what I have in my mind I can lvl a new one quickly :)

"
serlev escreveu:
I would make a surprise to u with a new part , a new skill with same passives..
I got yesterday night a
very excited.. a new skill to test..
omg.. my eyes.. damn.. my scion travels from a corner to other then come to middle , then to other side.. there was a cartoon named Speedy Gonzales : a super duper micky mouse with lightning speed.. My scion acted as if she was Speedy Gonzales...
My eyes still acheing :)

no way.. that skill seems not suitable for my old eyes..
I gave up :)

In parties, flicker won't work as bloodrage is on cwdt, and it doesn't pop 90% of the time, so we don't get frenzy charges.

Also even soloing, we need an extra skill to generate frenzy charges, so it takes up gear slots...

Double strike is still best =)
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
"
serlev escreveu:
This build is matured any more and nothing to do much on it.. It is very solid; so powerful as it is..

I know myself.. I will start boring day by day :)
Time to develop a farming build; if possible a low life version of semi-immortal :)

any advice will be appreciated..

enjoy..

If you feel bored, try build a build with more dps, while with the same tankyness! =D
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
Hey, I would like to try a build which is semi-immortal that uses freezing pulse as their main skills. Other freezing pulse builds I have seen lack information or detailed information. I would like to try a build that is not melee, yet very tanky. Not a ranger though. I don't care about how much it costs as it would for some people but that's just my personal opinion.
is this build also viable with a shadow? and did u start with your char in default league or you died in hardcore? regards
Última edição por TaKsim em 21 de jan de 2014 20:43:50

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional