What would your custom league be like?

If you could have anything in your custom league, what would it be?

For me, I'd make it a LOT more challenging, but a LOT more rewarding:

Spoiler
-All rare and unique monsters have a greatly expanded pool of 'nemesis mods' (removed volatile nem mod)
-Increased the stats of white mobs and increased their IIQ.
-Increased the stats of blue mobs and increased their IIR.
-Rare monsters have the chance to spawn with an additional mod per difficulty, and increased their IIR.
-Some* monsters and bosses gain an additional ability/spell per difficulty.
-Rouge exile spawn rate increased, areas can now contain multiple rogue exiles. Chances of exiles increases based off party size.
-Added many more Rouge Exiles based off popular builds.
-BUFFED the summoner exile greatly, she now starts off with max zombies, randomized spectres, and a randomized animate guardian. Instead of Arc she now casts the upcoming Summon Raging Spirits spell.
-Reduced the curse resistance of bosses.
-Added curse resistance to rares (roughly half of the amount bosses have)
-Added curse resistance to blue monsters (roughly a quarter of the amount bosses have)
-removed curse immune as a mod and a map mod.
-Added curse resistance (10-20%) as a map mod and a monster mod.
-Wealth mod now favors IIR over IIQ, and will now appear more often on monsters.
-All areas are now guaranteed to have at least 1 shrine.
-Added more shrine types.
-White monsters can no longer drop maps less than 5 levels below it.
-Blue monsters can no longer drop maps less than 4 levels below it.
-Rare monsters can no longer drop maps less than 3 levels below it.
-Map Bosses can no longer drop maps less than 2 levels below it.
-Slightly increased the drop rate of higher level maps.
-Slightly leaned the drops of maps to favor higher level maps.
-Bumped up the map level of all maps by 2.
-Indoor Maps can now have large chests.
-Large chests now favor IIR over IIQ.
-Increased the chance for large chests to spawn.
-Slightly increased the chances of a 5link.
-Greatly increased the chance of a 6link.
-Increased the drop rate of higher tier orbs.
-Item mods now favor mods around their item level, they can still have mods well bellow their item level.
-Removed Mirror of Kalandra from the league.
-Removed the 'map gate' from all uniques.
-Increased the chances for higher tier uniques to drop.
-Decreased the chances for lower level uniques to drop in higher level areas. (which makes it harder for high ilvl ones!)
-Monsters now favor dropping items around their level, they can still drop items below or (1-2) levels above depending on the type of monsters.
-Nerfed Devourers base damage, their damage now scales off of opponents armor.
-Zombie type enemy mobs now hit a lot harder because they are so slow.
-Rare monsters can now have any aura we can have as an aura in addition to their current ones.
-Totems can now be cursed, but have additional curse resistance compared to most enemies.
-Totem types usually only seen in maps can now spawn in none-map locations that would normally have totems.
-Added TRAPS to areas!
-Added Mimics as a new monster type that disguise themselves as chests!
-Added Greater Mimics as a new monster type that disguise themselves as Large Chests!
-Decreased the XP requirements of level 17-20 gems.
-Decreased the XP requirements of Enlighten, Empower, and Enhance.
-Removed Iron Reflexes from the skill tree.
-Improved minion AI so they stop getting stuck in bad spots on Indoor areas (I wish...)
-Altered values of many nodes all across the skill tree (I wish. . .)

Última edição por Waves_blade em 24 de jan de 2014 17:17:25
+300% xp below lvl 60
Characters start with every waypoints
Overworld maps are explored when you enter them.
+500% increased rarity of item belove ilvl 55

+1000% increased drop rates of jewelers, fusing and exalted drop rate.
-100% reduced drop rates of eternal

Adds a vendor recipe which completes every quests on a single difficulty for any lvl 20 skill gem.
Adds the entropic orb: this orb can only be used on white maps and imbues them with some positive effects at the cost of severe less item quantity/rarity along with some of the usual map affixes.

XP loss on death is now 5% only.

I call it the: "let's finally enjoy making alts and test every fricking build we want to without having to invest 200 hours per character just to start playing as we would like to league"
It would start BEFORE Nemesis/domination end because someone has to be smart and realize that preventing the majority of the PoE community from playing the game for a week is a bad idea.
Última edição por NeoRussia em 24 de jan de 2014 18:31:21
hm, cool way to avoid forum admins to move your thread to suggestions graveyard , gg
like lot of posts here: ("What is your opinion about...? (but first lets look at mine above yours:P")
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Time stamp on all items and have them suffer degradation after 1 month of existence losing 10% effectiveness for each month after the first.
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
"
Moeeom123 escreveu:
hm, cool way to avoid forum admins to move your thread to suggestions graveyard , gg
like lot of posts here: ("What is your opinion about...? (but first lets look at mine above yours:P")

Its not really a suggestion. GGG has stated that there will be custom leagues eventually. This thread was created to discus them. It could be put in gameplay forum, but since this feature doesn't exist yet, it fits more in general since we don't exactly know what is/isn't allowed for this kind of thing.
Última edição por Waves_blade em 24 de jan de 2014 19:00:04
"
polimeris escreveu:
+300% xp below lvl 60
Characters start with every waypoints
Overworld maps are explored when you enter them.
+500% increased rarity of item belove ilvl 55

+1000% increased drop rates of jewelers, fusing and exalted drop rate.
-100% reduced drop rates of eternal

Adds a vendor recipe which completes every quests on a single difficulty for any lvl 20 skill gem.
Adds the entropic orb: this orb can only be used on white maps and imbues them with some positive effects at the cost of severe less item quantity/rarity along with some of the usual map affixes.

XP loss on death is now 5% only.

I call it the: "let's finally enjoy making alts and test every fricking build we want to without having to invest 200 hours per character just to start playing as we would like to league"

Why would you need 200h per character to test a build ? And why would you need 300% xp below level 60 as it is already fast as hell with very common leveling gear to get there in like a day ? Oh wait...
IGN : @Morgoth
Exalts and Wisdom Scrolls swap in terms of rarity. You can no longer get Wisdom fragments or sell things for Wisdom Scrolls.

Muahhha
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
one where rmters get banned with bit more frequency.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional