What would your custom league be like?

No more minus res

Enemies do slightly less damage

Randomized tree with no super specific passives, like purely bow phys damage, but lots of more general passives.

Buffed base life

Nerfed percent life

Keystones unlockable by level (one at level 30, another at level 50, and every 15 levels after that)

Buffed item mods

Easier trading (we'll get this sooner or later though)

And boom, passive tree is interesting, trading won't be boring and suck ass, and when stuff drops it'll usually have value to someone.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Boss is rewarding guarantee map of same level/higher maps still drop randomly + 77 and 78 bosses drop only +5 rares and do not instant kill Instead of IK take 99% of you hp and then you are immune to dmg for second /preventing many desync deaths

After every end game unique not allocated to you there is 25% higher chance that next one will be yours It can stack / I really hate see 50kaoms/soul takers/shavrones drop and get maybe redbeak
I would have like 2500% higher chance by now lol

You can trade in guild stash if you post something in it you type ammount of orbs you want for it
if some 1 take it orbs will be took from his account and traded for item after his confirmation

Every map have 1 guaranted unique 66-75 low trier low level like red beak
75-78 mid tier End game tier is never guaranteed drop

Mirror orbs and eternal orbs can't drop/yes RMT crafters here enjoy fair gampling

After you win game with 1 character all characters you do will have
all passive points from quests expect bandits/you have to do bandits yourself
and you can skip all quests+move in wp as you like
So rerolling would not be so boring but just some grind

All legacy items can drop EXCEPT items with new version/ Voll devotion can drop but 1000hp kaom can not

Added new fishing baits,Phoenix worm,Lucky Corn,Apple pie
Apple pie is unique bait

Added new fishing locations Undergorund river and waste pool
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
A version of Nemesis league:

HC, all games are forced public and ffa loot - generic names would be assigned, or just a time-stamp.

Each player has a hostility button, they can only push it once every 2 hours of actively playing and getting xp. (duration could be until they leave the zone)

After you push the button you appear to everyone in that instance as an exile and can fight/pvp. (when this happens, instant log-out rules used in cutthroat would activate locking everyone in that instance for at least 5 seconds if they esc exit or try and rezone)

Players who are lower level then the exile get a slight boost to damage - something like +5% every level - not enough to make it fair, but enough to give them a little bit better chance and to make it a little unpredictable to the higher level player, and possibly enough to greatly discourage higher levels from ever picking a fight with someone 30 levels lower.

Lastly, all items dropped on the ground when anyone dies from any cause - monster or exile.

mix of endless legde with dc - negate locations rng by el locations, negate gear rng by dc chests. And negate stupid el mob random by evaluating mobs by their difficulty and always spawn same equal difficulty mobs. For every 10 levels there is harder level with 1.5x difficulty.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
A League with No maps,
All Rare and unique monsters have 50% more life, Damage, and Defenses

Zones all increase proportionate to Level 78 as the max ( obviously Dominus)

Increased Monster Density
only 2 way-points per Act and rezoning to a new instance can only be done from town each of the out of town way points bbeing before each you have to unblock something ( Brutus, Vaal Ruins, Warehouse sewers, and before the Sceptre)
obviously a third one in act 3

I would like a concept like this because we wouldnt have to run maps, and would give just a smaller amount of liberty on crafting, it could even be a 2 month league with all items and characters getting destroyed at the end, i would just like the fact of chaining an area and not having to worry about going back to the lab or the town unless my stash was full, then not having to worry about coming back to no portal. it would cut out a lot of time, and be quite fun.

Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?
Última edição por JuggaloScruffy em 24 de jan de 2014 21:40:02
This is what I'd like to see

Spoiler
-Hardcore League
-Nemesis mods (removed corrupting blood)
-Add a new Nemesis Mod: Spell thief
-Spell thief lets the rare monster mirror your spells/attacks
-Domination shrines are enabled
-Monster's can now have curse reflection
-The "Wealth" mob now spawns more frequently, but now only on rare monsters
-Wealth mob favors IIR over IIQ
-Exiles will now roam in packs identical to party size if they happen to spawn
-There are now two instances for every area, one PvE instance and a cutthroat (PvP) instance
-Dying will delete your character (sending it to the void league, similar to some races)
-Dying now drops everything in your inventory on the ground
-Adds higher level of maps (80-85)
-Trading is not enabled until you have killed another player within an instance
-Partying is not enabled until you have killed another player within an instance
- +50% to all monster life
- +50% to all monster damage
-Unique mobs (Piety, Dominus, etc) have increased rarity and quantity, but can only be killed X amount of times within an hour
-Devourer damage rebalanced
-If another player takes a pre-allocated unique in a short allocation party, the original owner can now force him into a duel for the item (this will kill the loser, sending him to the void league and dropping his items.)
-Mobs cannot drop items 10 or more levels below them
-Mobs cannot drop items 10 or more levels above them
-Gated uniques are now open to all instances according to their ilvl
-Skill tree nodes are completely randomized (an algorithm would have to be in place to prevent too many key nodes in one part of the tree)
-Snap-shotting removed
-Summoners are now rebalanced to be able to focus on more than just zombies
-Added a town strictly for testing builds/items (full tree unlocked here, all items available.)
-Logging out within 5 seconds of taking damage will lock you into the instance for 10 more seconds
-Sudden disconnection (Alt+F4) will lock your character into the instance for 10 more seconds
-Cannot duel a player five or more levels below you (unless the allocated unique comes into play, then it's fair game to fight)
-Cannot duel a player five or more levels higher than you (unique rule applies here as well)
-Acquiring level 95 will allow you one free full respec of your passive tree
-Mirror of Kalandra removed from this league
-Some instances will spawn with puzzles needed to be solved to move on (these would include traps and such)
-Chests and breakables can now include explosives which can damage the player if they haven't moved a safe distance away
-Invisibility spell gems are added
-Added new spell gems which allow one person to give tremendous buffs to party members (this will make the carrier of the buffs frozen in place while using them and reduce their life by 50%. 50% energy shield if Chaos inoculation. This allows more team play, actually having to watch your buff holder)
-Added new Keystone: The Oracle. Increases the effects of buffs on you and nearby party members by 200%. Increases area of auras by 100%. All auras are now 95% reserved mana.
-Weapons and armor now deteriorate over time. This requires them to be repaired with whetstones and armourer scraps. Having no quality on a weapon will reduce it's damage and accuracy, no quality on armor will reduce it's specified stats until returned to 20%.
-Added ability to micromanage summons

Will add more later hopefully
Última edição por mego950 em 25 de jan de 2014 00:15:22
"
JuggaloScruffy escreveu:
A League with No maps,
All Rare and unique monsters have 50% more life, Damage, and Defenses

Zones all increase proportionate to Level 78 as the max ( obviously Dominus)

Increased Monster Density
only 2 way-points per Act and rezoning to a new instance can only be done from town each of the out of town way points bbeing before each you have to unblock something ( Brutus, Vaal Ruins, Warehouse sewers, and before the Sceptre)
obviously a third one in act 3

I would like a concept like this because we wouldnt have to run maps, and would give just a smaller amount of liberty on crafting, it could even be a 2 month league with all items and characters getting destroyed at the end, i would just like the fact of chaining an area and not having to worry about going back to the lab or the town unless my stash was full, then not having to worry about coming back to no portal. it would cut out a lot of time, and be quite fun.

I don't like maps, therefore nobody else likes maps. I are big deal!
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
Waves_blade escreveu:
If you could have anything in your custom league, what would it be?

For me, I'd make it a LOT more challenging, but a LOT more rewarding:

Spoiler
-All rare and unique monsters have a greatly expanded pool of 'nemesis mods' (removed volatile nem mod)
-Increased the stats of white mobs and increased their IIQ.
-Increased the stats of blue mobs and increased their IIR.
-Rare monsters have the chance to spawn with an additional mod per difficulty, and increased their IIR.
-Some* monsters and bosses gain an additional ability/spell per difficulty.
-Rouge exile spawn rate increased, areas can now contain multiple rogue exiles. Chances of exiles increases based off party size.
-Added many more Rouge Exiles based off popular builds.
-BUFFED the summoner exile greatly, she now starts off with max zombies, randomized spectres, and a randomized animate guardian. Instead of Arc she now casts the upcoming Summon Raging Spirits spell.
-Reduced the curse resistance of bosses.
-Added curse resistance to rares (roughly half of the amount bosses have)
-Added curse resistance to blue monsters (roughly a quarter of the amount bosses have)
-removed curse immune as a mod and a map mod.
-Added curse resistance (10-20%) as a map mod and a monster mod.
-Wealth mod now favors IIR over IIQ, and will now appear more often on monsters.
-All areas are now guaranteed to have at least 1 shrine.
-Added more shrine types.
-White monsters can no longer drop maps less than 5 levels below it.
-Blue monsters can no longer drop maps less than 4 levels below it.
-Rare monsters can no longer drop maps less than 3 levels below it.
-Map Bosses can no longer drop maps less than 2 levels below it.
-Slightly increased the drop rate of higher level maps.
-Slightly leaned the drops of maps to favor higher level maps.
-Bumped up the map level of all maps by 2.
-Indoor Maps can now have large chests.
-Large chests now favor IIR over IIQ.
-Increased the chance for large chests to spawn.
-Slightly increased the chances of a 5link.
-Greatly increased the chance of a 6link.
-Increased the drop rate of higher tier orbs.
-Item mods now favor mods around their item level, they can still have mods well bellow their item level.
-Removed Mirror of Kalandra from the league.
-Removed the 'map gate' from all uniques.
-Increased the chances for higher tier uniques to drop.
-Decreased the chances for lower level uniques to drop in higher level areas. (which makes it harder for high ilvl ones!)
-Monsters now favor dropping items around their level, they can still drop items below or (1-2) levels above depending on the type of monsters.
-Nerfed Devourers base damage, their damage now scales off of opponents armor.
-Zombie type enemy mobs now hit a lot harder because they are so slow.
-Rare monsters can now have any aura we can have as an aura in addition to their current ones.
-Totems can now be cursed, but have additional curse resistance compared to most enemies.
-Totem types usually only seen in maps can now spawn in none-map locations that would normally have totems.
-Added TRAPS to areas!
-Added Mimics as a new monster type that disguise themselves as chests!
-Added Greater Mimics as a new monster type that disguise themselves as Large Chests!
-Decreased the XP requirements of level 17-20 gems.
-Decreased the XP requirements of Enlighten, Empower, and Enhance.
-Removed Iron Reflexes from the skill tree.
-Improved minion AI so they stop getting stuck in bad spots on Indoor areas (I wish...)
-Altered values of many nodes all across the skill tree (I wish. . .)

9/10 would play

Seriously now, some really cool ideas!
all characters would be like templars....no pants.
twitch.tv/jfpforever
"Anti-Desync No One Shot & Everybody Glass Canon League"

Mobs move 80% slower
Mobs do 50% less damage
Mobs can't have movement increase mods.

Mobs cast 100% faster
Mobs attack 100% faster
Ranged Mobs have 800% more HP
Melee Mobs have 1000% more HP

Última edição por Melkrow em 25 de jan de 2014 01:19:22

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta: