What would your custom league be like?

How about a variation of rogue exiles, where instead of 1 unique exile you have a chance to encounter a small party of (2-4?) rare exiles. They'd have generic names ('Marauder', 'Witch' etc.) but would have semi-random equipment/skills:

-Weapons/armour of the exile's level and appropriate stats for their class (Scion can get anything)
-Skills would be selected from a pool for each class and
-On death will drop one or more of the items they have equipped starting at the highest rarity down.
-They have a chance to drop a levelled gem

Dunno what the league name would be though.

Edit: Also, here's a variant of the Ritual League mentioned earlier:

-Each area has a chance to spawn a number of Gate Glyphs at random locations.
-Finding and activating every Glyph in an area opens a portal that takes you to a new version of the current area with one map mod added (+IIQ).
-These new areas can also have Gate Glyphs, allowing you to stack extra mods and IIQ with each consecutive set of Glyphs generated.
Última edição por PoofySleeves em 28 de jan de 2014 10:25:29
I would only make one change. Unique items spawn in a map of their item level only. Want a last resort? Grind lower levels. Want a six link searing touch? Orb of chance it. Get the shit unique items out of the maps.
permanent dc/d/el with reset every hour and 15 min brake
permanent bursts with reset every 12 min and 3 min brake
permanent 1h lethal with reset every hour and 15 min brake
select type and start training
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Er Self Found League - am I allowed to say that?

In a recent interview, Chris said he is against this because he believes it would be negative to the game. In his view the need to trade is so important, people who play SF league will end up with a negative experience without it. I don't agree though, the players should be allowed to decide that and I don't think he appreciates how much certain people would enjoy being able to be completely self reliant. I know yo can be SF in normal leagues, but a separate league brings a lot of gratification, especially with the opportunity to craft to get the best items one can alone. But anyway, dead horse.
Self-found league, with no increase quantity for party. (I don't want to make it a solo league, since it's nice playing with friends ; but party must not have a big advantage over solo play, as they do on current leagues)
If we can also inscrease exalt & fuse drop rate so we have a little chance of doing some crafting in this league, even better. If not, that's cool anyway.
Chris: "Path of Exile’s economy is the most important element of the game to us".
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/55102
Too bad they don't see how good the ARPG element of their game is...
Última edição por SibaSt em 29 de jan de 2014 06:07:25
"
SibaSt escreveu:
Self-found league, with no increase quantity for party. (I don't want to make it a solo league, since it's nice playing with friends ; but party must not have a big advantage over solo play, as they do on current leagues)
If we can also inscrease exalt & fuse drop rate so we have a little chance of doing some crafting in this league, even better. If not, that's cool anyway.

Following the recent group HP balance, if you have a decent build, you will kill faster solo, however things are much safer in a group. Hence it being much more balanced now - more risk/reward solo etc, as it should be.
Bump
Only one of each of the seriously rare uniques can drop within the league (Kaom's, Volt, Shav's, Soul Taker, Aegis etc..) and the league would last 6 months. The rarity of these uniques would increase vastly and only a few hundred would be invited to my league that largely revolves around rares.

Once someone finds one of these uniques, they have a stranglehold on the market it belongs to, and I think that's a good thing. Unique items should be unique after all. What good is a BoR if ten other people in any given town instance have it?

No sarcasm intended here. I think some of the craziest items in the game should literally be one of a kind within a league. Maybe the first soul taker found in a league should have beta soul taker stats for example? Just spitballing.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
All difficult race mods that don't directly restrict build diversity (stuff like lethal, ancestral, turbo, but no blood magic, no-projectile, etc.).
Hmm, let's see...

On character death character is deleted and stash is cleared of all items.

Only one character.

No trading.

No IIR or IIQ.

100% increased magic mobs.

100% increased HP and damage, and 50% increased item quantity and rarity
on rare mobs.

Always get a lvl 66-68 map from killing Dom on Merciless.

When you die a zombie of your character will appear in new instances of that map/area until it is killed by someone at least once. It should have the originals stats to some degree.

That's about it I think.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional