What would your custom league be like?

"
Caessa escreveu:
Exalts and Wisdom Scrolls swap in terms of rarity. You can no longer get Wisdom fragments or sell things for Wisdom Scrolls.

Muahhha

love it
I am not entirely sure what rules will be in our control when custom leagues are released but here is mine.

viciousnugget league:
Cut throat
Nemesis mobs
Domination shrines
+500% quantity
Rogue exiles in every map in cruel & merciless
All skill gem drops are 1-20% superior
Quest rewards offer currency items instead of skill gems in merciless
Special recipes: Albino rhoa feather + divine orb + eternal orb + exalted orb + jeweler orb + fusing orb + any armour/weapon = same armour/wep with the same number of white sockets as the armour/weapon used
Cartographer chisel + fishing pole + mud geyser map + albino rhoa feather = unique lvl 80 rhoa map
Rhoa map mods:
Area is inhabited by rhoas
2000% increased rarity
Area contains 5 large chests
4 unique rhoa bosses(rhoa scavenger, great rhoa, bone rhoa, murk runner)
100% larger map size
50% more magic monsters
50% increased monster pack size
-100% experience gained
monsters deal 50% extra damage as fire, lightning and cold
unique bosses have a 100% chance to drop at least 1 unique item
When 0 monsters remain an albino rhoa* randomly appears on the map

*Albino rhoa is not considered a unique boss and only drops a single albino rhoa feather when slain
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Última edição por viciousnugget em 26 de jan de 2014 09:40:09
Self Found.

Spoiler
"
Waves_blade escreveu:

-Added TRAPS to areas!

COOL!
Enough girlyman leagues, bring on

Diamondcore:

Town portals are removed.
You remain in the game for 2 minutes if you are outside town and you esc/exit.
Dying deletes your account.

Max out or get out.
Quiet simple Mod.

FFA only loot + Friendly Fire On + 5 Player+ Groups only.
Why you should try Harcore http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/209310/page/1
for my playstyle which is mostly solo with the occasional friend or two in a party I wouldn't change much. Maybe up the drop rates of orbs a tiny bit just to make high level crafting a little easier but for most part I wouldn't change a thing.

Thats if I had the power to do whatever I wanted since I dont see custom leagues allowing you to change drop rates. I see no reason for a custom league since I pretty much like the game the way it is.
"
nGio escreveu:
"
Exort_Trivial escreveu:
wow, almost noone here suggests a real league - all that happened is crying about
- farming
- currency & item drop rate and quality
- game too hard
- lose too much xp on death
- crafting too hard

I think the idea of a league is not that some crying dudes will get their messed up "balance"

Why do you care? The OP was asking what everyone's custom league would be like. Why don't you allow people to have opinions, without criticizing? Who are you to decide which OPINIONS are allowed?

he has a point none of these are realistic but keep on dreaming!
Craft-mode:

- All currencies drop 5x - 100x more often with the exception of mirrors. Exalts and Eternals will be as common as Alteration orbs.

- Items have 50% LESS drop rate, no IIQ or IIR gems or mods

- Rare items cannot be traded and are destroyed when you drop them, only currencies, White, Blue, or Unique items/gems can be traded.

- Every zone/map has at least 5 shrines and contains totems

This isn't a QQ complaint, I'd just like to experience a league where crafting takes a front seat and trading revolves around currencies and crafting items (high ilvl whites/blues).

I think GGG has an amazing crafting system, it just isn't used enough because currency drop rates are so low that it's worth more to hoard/spend currency then to "use" it.
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
-Add a new item rarity called uncommon.
-Uncommon items are green in color.
-Alchemy orbs now upgrade a magic item into an uncommon.
-Chaos orbs add 1 affix to uncommon items.
-Regal orbs upgrade an uncommon item into a rare item.

-Add a new currency that allows you to invade another person's instance.
-You gain the experience lost by another player that you slay.

-Currencies can only be traded for other currencies
-Items can only be traded for other items
-Gems can only be traded for other gems
-Maps can only be traded for other maps

-Vendor recipes have been added for each unique item

-Quest rewards have been changed.
-Instead of receiving a rare item as a quest reward, the quest giver will give options like add a socket, link, or affix to an item. This is restricted by item level.

Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452
Mine would be simple. No Trade, No Party, You get to the top YOU earned it not traded for it.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional