Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

"
iamstryker escreveu:

I can hardly fathom how you can call people who don't like to trade "noobs". Trading IMO isn't really playing the game. I honestly find it sad how far people can get by trading/flipping instead of actually playing the game. If you put down RNG and finding loot then to me your putting down path of exile. Path of exile would still be path of exile without trading.

I dont find it sad if someone enjoys playing the game in a different way than I do. It is kinda weird that you let it effect you so hard, the way that others play, maybe you should focus on how you play?
anything is everything
"
VenatorPoE escreveu:
You are constantly pushing two false statements...

It is not about having it easy/easier.

yes it is, otherwise people who just play self found in the normal leagues. Why do they want a new league specifically for self found? Because they believe it would have increased drop rates to make self found easier. You telling me you guys want a self found league where drop rates are nerfed? You either want them buffed or nerfed, if you dont then theres no reason not to just play self found in an existing league.
"
iamstryker escreveu:
"
Snorkle_uk escreveu:
sfl is about making the game that easy for everyone,

Removing trading makes the game easy for everyone? Your trying to argue that trading is what adds difficulty to the game?

no, everyone is able to remove trading from their game by not trading, that doesnt require a new league. The whole reason people want an entirely separate league is because they want the drops rates in it buffed to make 'self found more viable'. Self found is already viable, if youre good at the game or you get lucky, the only reason to have a league by itself is to remove the part where you need to be good or lucky, thats the entire drive behind having a separate league for it.

"
iamstryker escreveu:
If you put down RNG and finding loot then to me your putting down path of exile. Path of exile would still be path of exile without trading.

im not the one putting down rng and finding loot, people who want an entirely new league with buffed drop rates and no trading are the ones doing that.
Última edição por Snorkle_uk em 14 de abr de 2014 17:33:45
"
Stoutarm escreveu:

SFL has been denounced and will not be created. It is a waste of time to keep begging and begging.

Prove it. One or two devs posted that they don't think its necessary? Doesn't prove anything if you look at the history of the game. However even if you could prove it, IMO people should still be able to discuss it. Devs like to hear why people want the changes so that they can make changes that they do like to fix the problems. AND even if it had no point whatsoever I think its a slippery slope to simply close threads that are following the rules because some people don't like it or think its "necessary".

"

If the next league, specifically the softcore league, is SF, then nobody will play it.

Not true at all. But I think we all know that they wouldn't simply get rid of a trading soft core league. Maybe they would add a third league that's self found, who knows.

"

If you little boys do not want to share, or can't handle having your orb stolen, then stop playing with others.

Your post here literally has nothing to do with this thread.

"
PoE's design is perfect, the execution leaves some to be desired in very small parts. You horde of pathetic changebys want this beautiful game and it's design to be slaughtered for your own benefit. Why doesn't GGG just give you all your first Exalted orb each and then maybe you all will shut up.

Not even going to respond to this one since your resorting to name calling. Really sad bro.
Standard Forever
Última edição por iamstryker em 14 de abr de 2014 17:32:34
Without any trade, NO Builds will be viable except for the skills you get from quest rewards and what you can click on the skill tree.

How would this be fair to the thousands of players that want to play this game?

You take away their right to try out Facebreaker, to try out Montergrul's Grasp or MoonSorrow. They'll never get to play with Bringer of Rain, Play with Soul Taker, play with Cybil's Paw.

So many sweet and amazing builds. Millions upon Millions of builds. SNATCHED AWAY FROM EVERY PLAYER.

YOU SHUT DOWN EVERYONE'S CHANCE TO ENJOY ANY BUILD.

Trading is so important to this game you cannot fathom it.
Stoutarm

Guildleader: JESUSWEPT (JESUS†)
Última edição por Stoutarm em 14 de abr de 2014 17:34:20
"
Snorkle_uk escreveu:

no, everyone is able to remove trading from their game by not trading, that doesnt require a new league. The whole reason people want an entirely separate league is because they want the drops rates in it buffed to make 'self found more viable'. Self found is already viable, if youre good at the game or you get lucky, the only reason to have a league by itself is to remove the part where you need to be good or lucky, thats the entire drive behind having a separate league for it.

Uh ok. Great job at stating the obvious I guess. My post was about how your putting down playing the actual game and not trading because trading is apparently a layer of difficulty that you think is necessary to the game or something.

"
Snorkle_uk escreveu:

im not the one putting down rng and finding loot, people who want an entirely new league with buffed drop rates and no trading are the ones doing that.

That makes no sense whatsoever. People who are wanting a league with no trading are putting down RNG and finding loot? Ya ok....

Standard Forever
"
Stoutarm escreveu:
Without any trade, NO Builds will be viable except for the skills you get from quest rewards and what you can click on the skill tree.

You take away their right to try out Facebreaker, to try out Montergrul's Grasp or MoonSorrow. They'll never get to play with Bringer of Rain, Play with Soul Taker, play with Cybil's Paw.

So many sweet and amazing builds. Millions upon Millions of builds. SNATCHED AWAY FROM EVERY PLAYER.

I cannot help but remain baffled at the amount of nonsense in this post. Do you even know what this thread is about?
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
VenatorPoE escreveu:

I cannot help but remain baffled at the amount of nonsense in this post. Do you even know what this thread is about?

Do you even know what this game is about?
Stoutarm

Guildleader: JESUSWEPT (JESUS†)
"
Stoutarm escreveu:

exactly, this isnt some shit game where all you want is core stats, crits and attack speed on every bit of gear. The whole depth of the builds and item systems while still having a hard game where finding op gear is not easy completely rests on the community aspect. The guy mentioned Eye of Chay, if everyone was certain to find one it would be meaningless, there would be nothing special about it, if very few people find one, very few people can play the whole host of builds that item opens up. The game is made spectacular by the trade system, its what allows the game to have the depth and scope is does, the difficulty it does, the layers and layers of game knowledge that exist. Take the trade community away and you either have to completely rape the drop system so that everyone finds everything or completely rape the build system so that everyones playing life based IR spec throw cause they cant find the gear to make anything else work.

Its just so short sighted, and I can help but feel like 95% of the people behind it are just systematic whiners who would rather bitch about nonsense than actually engage their brains and work out how to get where they want to be without someone hand feeding it to them. Thats not everyone, but its most of them imo.

The whole vibe of the game is cut throat, this is the world, get ahead by any means within the rules, exploit, flip, ninja, the game offers a million dynamics and its up to you to learn how to bend them to you will to get the upper hand, that includes trading, its an integral part of a masterfully interwoven fabric of mechanics and game knowledge that is so far beyond every other ARPG in history. Some people just dont get that, they feel threatened by the whole thing and just want to retreat into a single player experience. Great, thats cool man, play self found, play skyrim, whatever floats your boat, but this is the game GGG has created, this is the vision and Im sad to see people not embracing it and actually pushing themselves to succeed.
"
iamstryker escreveu:

That makes no sense whatsoever. People who are wanting a league with no trading are putting down RNG and finding loot? Ya ok....

yes because they can already do that in the current leagues, but they want their own special league instead where rng and finding loot is easier than it is in the current trade enabled leagues so that they can have op gears without putting in the graft that it currently takes to find them.

Its like you actually cannot process an idea that is different to how you want to see things.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional