Thousands of lvl 1 chars in 1-month leagues

After 2 days, there were more lvl 1 chars on HC version of 1-month league then other chars, dead or alive. So from 15k chars on ladder thousands were lvl 1.

Who created them, botters or GGG?

Same trend was in normal league aswell.

So what i noticed that even after weekend only few thousands people are playing the 1 month leagues, so what do you guys think who created that sea of low lvl chars to mask the ladder? :)
Maybe people reserving their creative names.
Most probably lvl1 chars are all Scion....gimme dat Spectral Throw! I have also one lvl1 char. :D
Spectral throw mulers :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Nightmare90 escreveu:

Not something i thought of, nor that i think it is, but it is possible i guess, ty
Gem mules and item mules. I know one friend who still uses 4 stash tabs and makes multiple characters for their inventory space.
"
Nightmare90 escreveu:

Stupid to reserve creative names now if they aren't planning to level them immediately. Names aren't specific to leagues, so any names could be stored on level 1s on standard league. It makes no sense to delete a character and remake it during a period where it's most likely to be taken (start of a new league when everyone's making new characters).
"
Owlert escreveu:
"
Nightmare90 escreveu:

Stupid to reserve creative names now if they aren't planning to level them immediately. Names aren't specific to leagues, so any names could be stored on level 1s on standard league. It makes no sense to delete a character and remake it during a period where it's most likely to be taken (start of a new league when everyone's making new characters).

True. The reasons others brought up are way more logical.
Hillock gem mules.
Storage space, name reservers, gem mules. Plenty of reasons why people have lots of lvl 1s.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional