Thousands of lvl 1 chars in 1-month leagues

"
BoondockSaint escreveu:
"
Storage space, name reservers, gem mules. Plenty of reasons why people have lots of lvl 1s.

storage mules and gem mules you can always create, why do it first day?

so thousands of people are reserving their names.....hmm, alright believe what you want lol

Because you want to level with the gem from the beginning?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion escreveu:
"
BoondockSaint escreveu:
"
Storage space, name reservers, gem mules. Plenty of reasons why people have lots of lvl 1s.

storage mules and gem mules you can always create, why do it first day?

so thousands of people are reserving their names.....hmm, alright believe what you want lol

Because you want to level with the gem from the beginning?

Was about to make the same reply: Gems are useless if they aren't levelled so it's basic planning ahead. Also, guilty of not bothering to delete that lvl 1 shadow who had a two minute mission to get fire trap and buy a coral ring with those extra scrolls :-P ...
"
Sneakypaw escreveu:

You do know that you don't get fragments of wisdom scroll from blue items, right?
Only selling white items help you get wisdom scrolls.
I tend to sell the first few Armourer Scraps to get wisdom scrolls.

You get transmute shards from unid blue items and these transmute shards I sell again for wisdom scrolls.

edit: first armourer scrap I got with lvl 35 as well (from a strongbox). from lvl 1 till lvl 35 was nearly no any orb drop for me.
Última edição por OleOlof em 17 de jul de 2014 08:50:54
Vau, how freaking bad are you people?

lvl 35 and only 2 wisdom scrolls droped?

creating 10 chars for 30 wisdom scrolls?

this has to be trolls, noone is that bad.

Drops are significantly raised due to several new loot pinata systems in place, that's why Wisdom Scroll starving started. It's a rather good thing, I think. Prior to all the drop changes and new gameplay stuff there was no real sense for Wisdom Scrolls to be in the game.

But I don't expect you to understand that as you probably didn't touch the game for a long time. <3
No one bots with level 1s because the minimum ilvl for mobs to start dropping chaos orbs is ilvl12. ilvl11 and under can only net you Alchs, chromes, regrets, chance, and stuff to make blue gear.
"
IamtheAxeMan escreveu:
No one bots with level 1s because the minimum ilvl for mobs to start dropping chaos orbs is ilvl12. ilvl11 and under can only net you Alchs, chromes, regrets, chance, and stuff to make blue gear.

Source?
"
Nightmare90 escreveu:
"
IamtheAxeMan escreveu:

Source?

"
Chris escreveu:

Technically a few orbs start dropping at levels higher than 1 (fusings, chisels, for example) so yes, mirrors and exalted orbs are a tiny amount more likely to drop at very low levels.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1azg9e/are_high_level_currency_orbs_more_likely_to_drop/

Don't know if that is still the case.

Still, he is wrong. Lvl 1 bots can net you Exalteds and Mirrors.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Última edição por Sneakypaw em 17 de jul de 2014 10:53:26
"
Nightmare90 escreveu:
Drops are significantly raised due to several new loot pinata systems in place, that's why Wisdom Scroll starving started. It's a rather good thing, I think. Prior to all the drop changes and new gameplay stuff there was no real sense for Wisdom Scrolls to be in the game.

But I don't expect you to understand that as you probably didn't touch the game for a long time. <3

That might be explanation....but if you offer more loot pinata, than you have to raise at least wisdom scroll drops. Makes no sense to raise the loot, but having no material to id the loot. :( I mean i had TWO wisdom scrolls dropping in whole normal(act1/act2/act3).

And also portal scrolls. I am not sure if there is a certain level when portal scrolls starts to drop, but I found my first one at Piety. This means there was no chance to party up with somebody else till Piety, because everybody who joins yr party is asking for a damn tp -> ehm, can you run? -> lolthxbye

I can fully understand people creating chars just for these scrolls.
Última edição por OleOlof em 17 de jul de 2014 11:01:48
"
OleOlof escreveu:
"
Nightmare90 escreveu:

That might be explanation....but if you offer more loot pinata, than you have to raise at least wisdom scroll drops. Makes no sense to raise the loot, but having no material to id the loot. :( I mean i had TWO wisdom scrolls dropping in whole normal(act1/act2/act3).

And also portal scrolls. I am not sure if there is a certain level when portal scrolls starts to drop, but I found my first one at Piety. This means there was no chance to party up with somebody else till Piety, because everybody who joins yr party is asking for a damn tp -> ehm, can you run? -> lolthxbye

I can fully understand people creating chars just for these scrolls.

Now I start disbelieving you.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional