Thousands of lvl 1 chars in 1-month leagues

"
Storage space, name reservers, gem mules. Plenty of reasons why people have lots of lvl 1s.

storage mules and gem mules you can always create, why do it first day?

so thousands of people are reserving their names.....hmm, alright believe what you want lol
Kill Hillock with 10 new characters-->get good items that will get you to act2?
Also, 10 chars=30 wisdom scrolls, in case you need to buy things..

Then be too lazy to delete them/or if you need them in the future?

Level 1 bots, yeah, that will work
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord escreveu:
Kill Hillock with 10 new characters-->get good items that will get you to act2?
Also, 10 chars=30 wisdom scrolls, in case you need to buy things..

Then be too lazy to delete them/or if you need them in the future?

Level 1 bots, yeah, that will work

ahahahahaha, you would actually create 10 characters for 30 wisdom scrolls.....

you can kill few mobs for 30 scrolls

YOU NEED TO TRY HARDER

lol
"
BoondockSaint escreveu:

YOU NEED TO TRY HARDER

lol

We get it, PoE ded, move along.

*yawn*
Better question, how does this affect you in any way, shape or form?

"
BoondockSaint escreveu:

I would do that...definitely. Till lvl 35 i had exactly two wisdom scroll drops and ZERO portal scrolls in this 1month league. Had to collect as much as blue stuff as possible and still have problems to sustain my wisdom scrolls for the few yellow drops. Without portal rolls its not possible to just hop in town and collect again a full inventar of blue stuff.

Killing few mobs for 30 scrolls...I call a joke! Way easier and faster to create 10 accounts.
Última edição por OleOlof em 17 de jul de 2014 07:46:03
"
OleOlof escreveu:
"
BoondockSaint escreveu:

I would do that...definitely. Till lvl 35 i had exactly two wisdom scroll drops and ZERO portal scrolls in this 1month league. Had to collect as much as blue stuff as possible and still have problems to sustain my wisdom scrolls for the few yellow drops. Without portal rolls its not possible to just hop in town and collect again a full inventar of blue stuff.

Killing few mobs for 30 scrolls...I call a joke! Way easier and faster to create 10 accounts.

He thinks wisdom scrolls drop 1 for every enemy you kill. ;)

Not that i would go through the trouble of making new chars for them but race chars always get scrolls unloaded before deletion and if i have enough saved up i can put them on my newly created chars. Wisdom scrolls are essential to continuous monster slaying. :)
"
OleOlof escreveu:
"
BoondockSaint escreveu:

You do know that you don't get fragments of wisdom scroll from blue items, right?
Only selling white items help you get wisdom scrolls.
I tend to sell the first few Armourer Scraps to get wisdom scrolls.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
^ I think he sells Transmutes for Wisdom scrolls. I do this - and the scraps recipe - in the first levels ,if I need to.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Wazz72 escreveu:
^ I think he sells Transmutes for Wisdom scrolls. I do this - and the scraps recipe - in the first levels ,if I need to.

Only picking up white items with 4slots and less helps pretty well early on too.
Obviously picking up rares and blue items that you can use is part of the programm.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional