ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
kolyaboo escreveu:
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
Can you believe the Uncle Tom bullshit that comes out of Ben Carson's mouth?
"
I’m reminded of my own grandson. He is black, African-American, whatever.

And when he had his sixth birthday … he had a very close friend whose name is Jake, he’s from Alabama. And Jake has beautiful pale skin, beautiful blue eyes, and this was a proud day for me, because when my grandson blew out the candles on his cake, they said "did you make a wish?"

He said yes, he made a wish. "What is your wish?" "I wish I had white skin and blue eyes like Jake."

So beautiful. So beautiful. The face of the future for our country is all-American.
Talk about encouraging self-loathing. Arguably child abuse.
ROFL!
I don't see what's so funny about spineless cowards allowing their children to be used as pawns of ethnonationalism.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Última edição por ScrotieMcB em 10 de fev de 2018 23:24:06
There is nothing funny about it. When she said it, I wasn't laughing.
Censored.
Hey now, don't be assuming genders.

Seriously though, would you want a Richard-Spencer-esque law barring immigration if applicants would upset the equilibrium of the national demographics to be implemented on the continent of North America? I don't.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Última edição por ScrotieMcB em 11 de fev de 2018 00:29:34
Really activates my almonds.

Spoiler

Bonus kek: segregation is cool again.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Última edição por Xavderion em 11 de fev de 2018 11:21:48
"
Xavderion escreveu:
Bonus kek: segregation is cool again.

Spoiler
"
We followed a group of women to the Aryan Woman Healing Retreat in St. Simons, Georgia, a travel experience that emphasized prayer, barbeque, and political education seminars — and specifically banned black people.
Bigots.
Man, every time I poke my head back in here for five seconds to see what's up, this thread has managed to go even deeper into the bong water.

Fight the good fight, Scrotie. I've basically said everything worth saying on my end; not touching this racism bit. It never ends well, no matter how against racism I am. Blugh...
So in light of the Parkland shooting, I'd like to see some gun reform get through the legislature. Specifically: the right of schoolteachers to bear arms at their place of business should not be infringed.

How many times do we have to do this before we realize there is no such thing as a gun free zone?
Última edição por ScrotieMcB em 14 de fev de 2018 23:37:32
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
So in light of the Parkland shooting, I'd like to see some gun reform get through the legislature. Specifically: the right of schoolteachers to bear arms at their place of business should not be infringed.

How many times do we have to do this before we realize there is no such thing as a gun free zone?

Well not in America. A good guy with a gun isn’t enough to stop mass shootings in the US either. There are cases with armed civilians and they didn't respond to stop the shooting or worse they get shot. Why do you think a country with the most guns can't stop mass shootings?

"
deathflower escreveu:
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:

Well not in America. A good guy with a gun isn’t enough to stop mass shootings in the US either. There are cases with armed civilians and they didn't respond to stop the shooting or worse they get shot. Why do you think a country with the most guns can't stop mass shootings?

Guns aren't the problem. Germany has around 1/3 of the guns compared to the US, but virtually zero mass shootings.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion escreveu:

Guns aren't the problem. Germany has around 1/3 of the guns compared to the US, but virtually zero mass shootings.

Don't know what you mean. They do have mass shootings but much lower. They have enacted tougher gun control laws after its own mass shootings.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional