ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

A lot of time those guns are from parents.
Just imprison the parents too, they failed to secure the weapons properly.

Also the legal age to buy a gun is the US should be 25 as the brain frontal cortex is still developing until that age.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Última edição por Head_Less em 15 de fev de 2018 02:43:23
Logically, the legal age for gun ownership cannot be higher than the legal age for military service.

I'd lower both to 15. We need to stop infantilizing young adults.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Última edição por ScrotieMcB em 15 de fev de 2018 08:39:34
"
Head_Less escreveu:
A lot of time those guns are from parents.
Just imprison the parents too, they failed to secure the weapons properly.

Also the legal age to buy a gun is the US should be 25 as the brain frontal cortex is still developing until that age.

I would add requiring some minimum amount of safety training and practice as well before being allowed to take the gun home. This should include information on how to properly secure it so that it can not be stolen/used by anyone else. An attempt to destigmatize and lower the cost of mental health treatment might be helpful too.
Mass shooting rate has more than tripled in the current decade. What happened?

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Última edição por Xavderion em 15 de fev de 2018 10:03:56
"
Xavderion escreveu:
Moral teaching has been replaced by psychiatric medication.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Told you guys, 37 days ago.
Psalms of Moribund
Última edição por ghstbr em 15 de fev de 2018 13:05:14
"
Xavderion escreveu:

The laws enacted in this country tell people life is not sacred. Laws in the USA are designed to kill as many people as possible.
"
Kamchatka escreveu:
"
Xavderion escreveu:

The laws enacted in this country tell people life is not sacred. Laws in the USA are designed to kill as many people as possible.

If you feel that way then get the hell out, if you are not here than you shouldn't be commented on a country you don't belong to as its none of your damned foreign business now is it ? You wretched outisders hate America so much that's why you all want to come here so bad, make sense. Sit down!
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
"
Xavderion escreveu:

Bears repeating.

Add to that, an erosion of social cohesion.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants escreveu:
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
"
Xavderion escreveu:

Bears repeating.

Add to that, an erosion of social cohesion.

Because of the internet and smart phones. All cancer. The world was much better without these things. Yes I realize the irony. Doesnt make me less right though.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional