ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Yeah, listen the common thread for all of these nuts seems to be meds they were taking. Even the drug cos warn about developing brains taking their shit. So why?
Censored.
"

Yeah, listen the common thread for all of these nuts seems to be meds they were taking. Even the drug cos warn about developing brains taking their shit. So why?

I have re-read this 3 times, and still have no idea what you are trying to say. Think you can edit that badboy ?
The nuts (as in school shooters) are taking psychiatric drugs whose manufacturers warn against giving the drugs to young people. Why are they being prescribed these drugs? Read the warning labels for yourself.

Naturally, the anti gun lobby will say the common thread is they all had access to guns. Well, that is true but many people (like me) have access to guns and have no criminal record.
Censored.
The shooter was one of Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Che, and Marx's disciples. That's basically as crazy as it gets. There are no medications that can cure stupid.
"
decrepit_birth escreveu:
"
CanHasPants escreveu:
. . .

Add to that, an erosion of social cohesion.

Because of the internet and smart phones. All cancer. The world was much better without these things. Yes I realize the irony. Doesnt make me less right though.

Information technology accelerates proliferation, but the culprit is divisive media. Turns out it’s really profitable to convince half the population that the other half are evil and immoral sub-human cancer. Propaganda has always been polarizing, however, so to some extent you are correct; accelerated proliferation shares some of the blame (i.e., social media in your pocket).

What you are looking at when you say “without (before) these things” is the normal evolutionarily necessitated development of an ego that must rely solely upon the potency of the self and its interaction with the environment. In this environment there is mutual respect among individuals, as each is individually strong and capable; unnecessary conflict would risk destruction. (Aside: yes, guns make the world a safer place; the danger is spineless cucks who lash out against their impotency).

Interject “these things” and you have an unnatural environment where actions don’t exist, and the ego is defined solely by the potency of the words it uses. In other words, without a real and natural environment to compete with, the self cannot exercise, it becomes weak, and it is ultimately replaced with a meme-zombie.

The American Dream is individuality, where every person is the agent of their own worth. You lose that as identities become homogenized.

"
kolyaboo escreveu:

More weed, less Prozac.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Última edição por CanHasPants em 15 de fev de 2018 16:39:36
"
CanHasPants escreveu:
"
decrepit_birth escreveu:
"
CanHasPants escreveu:
. . .

Add to that, an erosion of social cohesion.

Because of the internet and smart phones. All cancer. The world was much better without these things. Yes I realize the irony. Doesnt make me less right though.

Information technology accelerates proliferation, but the culprit is divisive media. Turns out it’s really profitable to convince half the population that the other half are evil and immoral sub-human cancer. Propaganda has always been polarizing, however, so to some extent you are correct; accelerated proliferation shares some of the blame (i.e., social media in your pocket).

What you are looking at when you say “without (before) these things” is the normal evolutionarily necessitated development of an ego that must rely solely upon the potency of the self and its interaction with the environment. In this environment there is mutual respect among individuals, as each is individually strong and capable; unnecessary conflict would risk destruction. (Aside: yes, guns make the world a safer place; the danger is spineless cucks who lash out against their impotency).

Interject “these things” and you have an unnatural environment where actions don’t exist, and the ego is defined solely by the potency of the words it uses. In other words, without a real and natural environment to compete with, the self cannot exercise, it becomes weak, and it is ultimately replaced with a meme-zombie.

The American Dream is individuality, where every person is the agent of their own worth. You lose that as identities become homogenized.

Very well articulated.
"
kolyaboo escreveu:
The nuts (as in school shooters) are taking psychiatric drugs whose manufacturers warn against giving the drugs to young people. Why are they being prescribed these drugs? Read the warning labels for yourself.
I think the conservative reaction to these shootings should be to go after Big Pharma, and hard. Anti-corporate progressives would enjoy severe cognitive dissonance.
"
CanHasPants escreveu:
The more psychiatric medication is normalized, the less people live as their unique selves and the more they live possessed by a replicable drug-induced spirit. While I believe you may be onto something as far as motive is concerned, I'm more focused on means.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Última edição por ScrotieMcB em 15 de fev de 2018 17:56:19
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
"
kolyaboo escreveu:
I think the conservative reaction to these shootings should be to go after Big Pharma, and hard. Anti-corporate progressives would enjoy severe cognitive dissonance.
"
CanHasPants escreveu:
The more psychiatric medication is normalized, the less people live as their unique selves and the more they live possessed by a replicable drug-induced spirit. While I believe you may be onto something as far as motive is concerned, I'm more focused on means.

So Drugs used to treat mental illness cause mass shooting?
That's quite a stretch.

PS: What I agree is Gun-Free Zones in a guns saturated country does not work. It show the failure of poor gun control laws.
Última edição por deathflower em 16 de fev de 2018 04:07:08
"
decrepit_birth escreveu:

If you feel that way then get the hell out, if you are not here than you shouldn't be commented on a country you don't belong to as its none of your damned foreign business now is it ? You wretched outisders hate America so much that's why you all want to come here so bad, make sense. Sit down!

So if someone does not like some of their countries laws they should leave? That describes 100% of US citizens.

I am a US Army veteran BTW, I think I have earned the right to dislike some of our laws.
Última edição por Khoranth em 16 de fev de 2018 08:42:32
We get this same song and dance every time someone flips their switch.

Mass Shooting Happens >>> Anti-Firearm Kneejerkers: "OH MY GOD KIDS DIED! We have to BAN ALL GUNS FOREVER! Guns are THE DEVIL!!" >>> Firearms Owners/Enthusiasist: "Oh, for...here we go again. Why do you keep blaming the objects for what the people do? We have amendment rights, they haven't been repealed yet - stop trying to confiscate my property without cause or compensation." >>> Kneejerkers: "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS?! KIDS ARE DEAD!! NOBODY NEEDS THIS STUFF UNLESS YOU'RE IN THE MILITARY JUST BAN ALL GUNS FOREVER!! IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN!!" >>> Rational Gun Control Proponent: "Hey...clearly something's broken in the system somewhere because this keeps happening. Can we maybe talk about ways to fix this, Gun People?" >>> Firearms Owqners/Enthusiasts: "What?! I can't hear you over these SCREAMING IMBECILES who won't shut up!!"

It's the same every fucking time. The media milks these things for all the shock and drama value they're worth, they incite frightened people who don't understand firearms to riot in the streets, firearms owners or enthusiasts (which, full disclaimer, I am to both) get backed into corners and have to practically shut down their news feeds to avoid being hounded on all sides by people demonizing literally the last group of people who are causing these problems, and folks trying to have real, worthwhile conversations get drowned out by the screaming asshats on both sides.

Your average American firearm owner is a responsible human being who hunts, or enjoys marksmanship or competition as a hobby, and goes out of their way to obey all the relevant laws and regulations concerning their hobby. We fill out our forms, we secure our shit, we research or local laws and ordinances, we teach ourselves and others the rules of firearm safety. Have you ever been to a public range? You can and will get thrown the hell out and told not to return if you sweep people, fail to clear your firearm when instructed, fail to obey rangemaster instructions in general, or otherwise put anyone in any danger. Responsible, Average Guy firearms owners are usually the biggest proponents of rewriting weapons control laws in this country because they're tangled Labyrinthian nightmare of WTF that makes no sense to anyone and are clearly not accomplishing any of their desired goals.

But we can't have that conversation because shrieking nitwits keep trying to burn it all down and turn THE UNITED BLOODY STATES into a 'Gun Free Country'!

Until the screeching imbeciles clamp their hatches and let smart people talk about this stuff, we will continue to get nowhere, and kids will continue to get shot. The mass media is not fucking helping by overdramatizing the absolute shit out of this stuff and whipping people into a fanatical furor every time it happens for some cheap ratings. S'far as I'm concerned, that should be a criminal offense - these guys are literally profiting off the blood of tragedy victims.

Rewrite gun laws to make sense. Mandate training and certification, but also work to make that mandatory training and certification much more widely available because I currently have to drive over four hundred miles to get to the nearest training center to me. Get firearms education into American schools - there is no fucking reason a child should leave the school system without knowing basic firearm safety at the very least, considering the very strong chance of that child encountering firearms in AmeriGuns. Also this helps circumvent the idiotic knee-jerk phobic fear some stupid people feel about Evil Death Rays guns, due in significant part to a SEVERE lack of understanding about how modern firearms work.

While you're doing all that? Perhaps investigate the current American school system that's been mired in mediocrity since the 1950s and is so horrific and psychologically scarring that it manages to produce people who snap and go on often-suicidal shooting rampages every year. Why does no one ever take the school administration to task for producing an environment in which a child felt the need to gun down his fellow students? Investigate the treatment of mental health in this country. Find out why these events keep happening, and no - "BECAUSE GUNS EXIST" is not a valid answer. Not at this point. Not anymore.

More people die to alcohol-related crimes every month than they do to firearms crimes every year. Vehicular homicide is far more common than firearm homicide. You're far more likely to be obliterated by a drunk driver than you are to be gunned down in a mass shooting, and yet nobody has any problem whatsoever with these multi-ton armored battering rams being parked in every driveway, or this rage-inducing, mind-destroying literal poison being sold at every corner shop. And yet nobody ever called for BANNING ALL CARS FOREVER, and we specifically repealed Prohibition because it did no bloody good and simply drove everything underground, where it got away from being regulated and got so much worse.

So stop it. Stop being a howling simpleton jerking your knee to the media's tune, and come have a dialogue on rewriting weapons control laws to make sense with me, ne?
Última edição por 1453R em 16 de fev de 2018 14:32:11

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional