[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
d3viant6 escreveu:
haven't died once from 95>96 this time, dumped flesh offering, added spider aspect, & regen boots << those 3 were key for me anyway, going to do UE this week, almost everything is cake now, just don't fck around with stupid mods :P
Oh yeah, did sirus A8 twice also. fight is FAR easier now

Hug bro kkkkkkkkk 95>96 i'm not die but... i'm 4 days in 96 5~15%, i die much!!!
It is ridiculous how strong this build is with so little investment, it clears and bosses better than a guardian worth ~15ex lol.

Uber elder deathless, awakener 8 deathless (for my second kill), metamorphs up to t19 deathless it is a powerhouse and I'm not even min-maxing...

Did HoGM, with skeletons and balefire, it really does everything
Second-class poe gamer
Última edição por pr13st em 16 de jan de 2020 05:01:30
|How i know if Pride works? 'Cause don't appear any debuff in enemies

EDIT: I tested and It is not worth using pride. The radius is very small and for a build that plays safe exposing itself like this is not always good.
Última edição por Dendol em 15 de jan de 2020 08:44:24
Hey,

I've been following the guide, but I'm a bit lost with how people are grouping their gems without AG?

Please correct anything that is not optimal here:
Summon Skeletons - Impale - Feeding Frenzy - Brutality - Minion Damage - Melee Physical Support
Carrion Golem - Feeding Frenzy - Brutality - Maim
Raise Zombie - Minion Life - Meat Shield - Brutality
Flame Dash - Faster Casting - Flesh Offering - Desecrate
Raise Spectre - Blood Magic - Meat Shield
Dread Banner - Generosity - ??????

as you can see I'm a bit confused especially with where I should place DB and Generosity.

Thanks!
"
PeakPoE escreveu:
Hey,

I've been following the guide, but I'm a bit lost with how people are grouping their gems without AG?

Summon Skeletons - Impale - Feeding Frenzy - Brutality - Minion Damage - Melee Physical Support

as you can see I'm a bit confused especially with where I should place DB and Generosity.

Thanks!

Use Spirit Offering + CWDT + Enfeeble, helps alot in defense. I particularly don't use generosity with Dread Banner

My Gear:
Spoiler
"
Hey,

Thanks!

Here's my gear and gem layouts.

Spoiler

One thing I'd recommend is to remove Feeding Frenzy from your skeletons, and put on Melee Splash for clear/Multistrike for bossing.

A lot of us have moved away from MoM and added more life/Doryani jewel as well as reserving more mana with things like Pride.

I personally dual wield wands as I feel like I am tanky enough as is, so this allows for potentially another +2 skills than wearing a shield.

In PoB my character has 1.7 million dps per skeleton.
"
Dendol escreveu:
|How i know if Pride works? 'Cause don't appear any debuff in enemies

EDIT: I tested and It is not worth using pride. The radius is very small and for a build that plays safe exposing itself like this is not always good.

Radius is only small if you don't have 20 quality.
Edit. Fixed the issue.
Última edição por PeakPoE em 15 de jan de 2020 09:03:33
Greetings,

I play this build life The Baron. For those who may be curious:

1 - Pride has the same radius than Blood and Sand. If you are curious of the radius, equip a Blood and sand and you will see clearly what it is. With generosity, it covers about 3/4 of the screen.

2 - I used many different spectres setups and I still go back to my good old overpowered Slave drivers. They help to speed the map clearing AND are quite a good DPS on bosses.

3 - I think it is important to repeat it in caps lock: CHAOS RESISTANCE IS NO LONGER AN OPTION WITH THIS LEAGUE! I borught my chaos resistance from -44 to +2% and it made a HUGE!!!! difference.

4 - I killed everyone at the highest levels with this build. In fact, my first attempt was Sirius Awakening 8 and I killed it. I dtill die here and there while mapping (Especially metamorphs) however I map chisel/alch/Vaal/Sextant/Awakening 8.

----------

Question 1 - Animated Guardian: I use kingmaker -Belly of the beast - Victario - Menigord - leercast. Menigord gives a nice life regen (Because of The Baron strength sharing). This is a semi-economical setup and my Animated guardian did not die (Except that stupid map I talked about a few pages ago). Anyone think of a better semi-economical setup?

Question 2 - If I am using Merveil as a spectre, What should I replace Vulnerability with?

Question 3 - Spectres: I was thinking about a super duper defensive setup. I do not lack DPS AND I am thinking to try to reach again level 99 or maybe 100. I am thinking using Ruins Hellion and Reanimator. What about a Mongrel for endurance charges? Is there any mob that heals? Any other that could be used for defensive purpose?

Thank you
"
kestak escreveu:

1 - Pride has the same radius than Blood and Sand. If you are curious of the radius, equip a Blood and sand and you will see clearly what it is. With generosity, it covers about 3/4 of the screen.

Just a point of order, Generosity doesn't support Pride. Generosity says "Supports aura skills that affect you and allies..." and as pride affects enemies, it doesn't do anything for Pride.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional