[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Solanales escreveu:
"
kestak escreveu:

1 - Pride has the same radius than Blood and Sand. If you are curious of the radius, equip a Blood and sand and you will see clearly what it is. With generosity, it covers about 3/4 of the screen.

Just a point of order, Generosity doesn't support Pride. Generosity says "Supports aura skills that affect you and allies..." and as pride affects enemies, it doesn't do anything for Pride.

Doh!!!!!!!! I missed that one in the 100 last pages I guess. That means Pride radius is way smaller that I thought. I am moving Pride to my +3 level unset ring :) Thank you very much for the correction.
Última edição por kestak em 15 de jan de 2020 09:23:33
This morning I dropped CWDT in favor of using a 'Trigger' wand and using Spirit Offering, Enfeeble, and Molten Shell for additional Defense. I may swap the Molten for another curse but haven't decided yet.
"
Myrx1545 escreveu:

A lot of us have moved away from MoM and added more life/Doryani jewel as well as reserving more mana with things like Pride.

I personally dual wield wands as I feel like I am tanky enough as is, so this allows for potentially another +2 skills than wearing a shield.

In PoB my character has 1.7 million dps per skeleton.

What is the benefit of this? Just utilizing the mana differently and getting more life?

Tried playing around this but does the Doryani jewel work properly in PoB?
Última edição por PeakPoE em 15 de jan de 2020 09:48:22
"
PeakPoE escreveu:
"
Myrx1545 escreveu:

A lot of us have moved away from MoM and added more life/Doryani jewel as well as reserving more mana with things like Pride.

I personally dual wield wands as I feel like I am tanky enough as is, so this allows for potentially another +2 skills than wearing a shield.

In PoB my character has 1.7 million dps per skeleton.

What is the benefit of this? Just utilizing the mana differently and getting more life?

Ya basically you just path for more life and reserve mana with auras to boost dps a bit more. Drops survivability in favor of damage.

Correct, the Doryani jewel won't show up properly in PoB but you can add this text to any Jewel assuming you place it on the right side of the tree to correct the stats and simulate the effect:

"
##Doryani
#Small nodes
-30 to Intelligence
-10 to Dexterity
30% less Spell Damage when on Low Life
#Corrupted Soul
Gain 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
"

The benefit of moving away from MoM for me was being able to gain a lot of damage in the form of:
- Pride
- Summon Skitterbots

I countered the loss in EHP with the Doryani gem, and my trigger wand has Spirit Offering in it. So now I have 6600 HP and 3600 ES usually with capped resists, and can safely reserve 90% of my mana.
"
Dendol escreveu:
"
d3viant6 escreveu:
haven't died once from 95>96 this time, dumped flesh offering, added spider aspect, & regen boots << those 3 were key for me anyway, going to do UE this week, almost everything is cake now, just don't fck around with stupid mods :P
Oh yeah, did sirus A8 twice also. fight is FAR easier now

Hug bro kkkkkkkkk 95>96 i'm not die but... i'm 4 days in 96 5~15%, i die much!!!

dump those dodge boots and get 2% regen, this and spider aspect made GIANT improvement for me

"Drops survivability in favor of damage." << IMHO, never a good tradeoff esp >level 90
Última edição por d3viant6 em 15 de jan de 2020 09:59:21
"
d3viant6 escreveu:

"Drops survivability in favor of damage." << IMHO, never a good tradeoff esp >level 90

Yep, but it's a direction some people go if they feel tanky enough. I just always like to make sure people know what they're getting into when listening to forum suggestions especially my own.

I've been trying out a lot of different styles of this build but I keep coming back to focusing on skeletons and being alive while getting greater that 1 million dps per skeleton.

At some point pushing the damage any more is just irrelevant. Sirus gets nearly instaphased with even 1 million dps per skeleton. More just seems unnecessary.
What is dmg like the best Skeleton setup?

currently using Vaal skeletons, impale, minion damage, meele phys dmg, meele splash, brutality.

is it worth taking ruthless or switching to normal skeletons to use multistrike ?

Gear is as follows:

right now im thinking about dropping shield charg for spectres with another +1 /+2 wand but not rly sure if i like that because shield charg rly fastens things up.

aditionaly regarding POB Stuff im kinda new and am not sure how to do things and i only get a dps of around 135k on my skeletons (is that for one of em or for all together). SO if anyone can help and has some better ideas regarding Skill points or gear that i can switch soon i would be rly happy.
Current Budget to spend 4-5 EX

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/wt8DVwN0
"
kestak escreveu:
Greetings,

2 - I used many different spectres setups and I still go back to my good old overpowered Slave drivers. They help to speed the map clearing AND are quite a good DPS on bosses.

I tested, and aprove the Slave... Very fun, and help with a hard clear...
"
chrissi8736 escreveu:
What is dmg like the best Skeleton setup?

currently using Vaal skeletons, impale, minion damage, meele phys dmg, meele splash, brutality.

is it worth taking ruthless or switching to normal skeletons to use multistrike ?

Gear is as follows:

right now im thinking about dropping shield charg for spectres with another +1 /+2 wand but not rly sure if i like that because shield charg rly fastens things up.

aditionaly regarding POB Stuff im kinda new and am not sure how to do things and i only get a dps of around 135k on my skeletons (is that for one of em or for all together). SO if anyone can help and has some better ideas regarding Skill points or gear that i can switch soon i would be rly happy.
Current Budget to spend 4-5 EX

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/wt8DVwN0

When I import your POB, I get 331k dps with impale, and swapping melee splash to multistrike increases that to 528k.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional