[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Parhelius escreveu:
"
chrissi8736 escreveu:
What is dmg like the best Skeleton setup?

currently using Vaal skeletons, impale, minion damage, meele phys dmg, meele splash, brutality.

is it worth taking ruthless or switching to normal skeletons to use multistrike ?

Gear is as follows:

right now im thinking about dropping shield charg for spectres with another +1 /+2 wand but not rly sure if i like that because shield charg rly fastens things up.

aditionaly regarding POB Stuff im kinda new and am not sure how to do things and i only get a dps of around 135k on my skeletons (is that for one of em or for all together). SO if anyone can help and has some better ideas regarding Skill points or gear that i can switch soon i would be rly happy.
Current Budget to spend 4-5 EX

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/wt8DVwN0

When I import your POB, I get 331k dps with impale, and swapping melee splash to multistrike increases that to 528k.

wont i loose all the aoe dmg if i take out meele spalsh ?
- where do i find the impale option ?
"
Dendol escreveu:
"
kestak escreveu:
Greetings,

2 - I used many different spectres setups and I still go back to my good old overpowered Slave drivers. They help to speed the map clearing AND are quite a good DPS on bosses.

I tested, and aprove the Slave... Very fun, and help with a hard clear...

Ticking minion Power Charges and Frenzy charges (from Host and Carnage) gives my skeletons 70% increased dps. Thats huge. I wonder how much damage slave drivers do by them self (I believe they don't buff other minions)?
Última edição por varmemester em 15 de jan de 2020 11:26:26
"
chrissi8736 escreveu:

wont i loose all the aoe dmg if i take out meele spalsh ?
- where do i find the impale option ?

You swap into Multistrike for bosses/metamorphs and use melee splash the rest of the time for clear.

To see impale DPS you need LocalIdentity's fork of Path of Building. It has a number of updated features and community added fixes. You can find the install instructions here:

https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
thanks
Another thing, people using Vulnerability in their CWDT setup will notice, in POB, that it has very large impact on skeleton dps. That calculation, though, assumes that all engaged monsters are cursed. Which is way off, since the curse only procs when you're hit. Also the curse doesn't reach all monsters. So the dps with the curse turned on should be taken with a grain of salt. The dps without the curse turned on is probable closer to the actual dps.

I might be wrong and is happily corrected :)
Última edição por varmemester em 15 de jan de 2020 11:42:17
So I made some tweaks to my build and wanted to get everyone's input on if it is viable endgame against the hardest content. Here are the core thing's in regards to my build.

-Keep MOM and Mana passives

-Switch from Mistress of sacrifice to Commander of Darkness (Lose Spirit offering casting on you but gain 30% minion damage 3% attack and cast speed for auras, 5% non curse aura boost, and 20 elemental resist)

-Socket Pride in an essence worm ring so we don't have to reserve mana. The extra resistance from Commander of darkness makes this is an easier pill to swallow.

-Ditch Spirit offering completely (since it doesn't work on us anymore) letting Flesh offering having full uptime.

-Ditch CWDT and Use a "trigger a socketed spell wand when you cast a spell" wand which I socket with Enfeeble, Flesh offering, and desecrate.

-Run Ahn's as a shield for survivability / shield charge for wand triggering.

-Switch back to Brutality from ruthless since we ditched Spirit offering and it's chaos damage boost.

-Annoint Ravenous Horde.

-Running AG with Kingmaker,Leer cast, Victarios for the aura boost.

-Run a Chaos Golem with Carrion for double boost.

-For my 4 Spectres I am taking 2 Carnage Chieftains, 1 Minerval's Retainer (50% Vulnerability Curse which follow's the 2 curse limit), and Ruins hellion for taunt with damage reduction and 10% damage boost (I am experimenting with this).

I think one of the main goals I wanted to accomplish is to finally draw a line in the sand when it comes to Spirit and Flesh offering instead of trying to juggle both mechanics. It sucks losing the shield boost but all of the other perks make it worth it in my eyes. I will also experiment with Doryani Jewels at some point but there are plenty of ways to make them work in this build.

Passive Tree Link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/xbox/AAAABAMDAASzCPQLYRBREJcRDxEtFCAVJxZvGGoaOBpsHNweCCSqJbInLyqYLJwy0TWSNuk5CzlSOlg6xjrhOuk7DTs_PC09_EQERUdFnUb-R4VKn0yzTblN41BHU1JVxlYuWAdZ81qRXz9g-GEoYoZmVGaeZ3Fnm2jyahtqQ2qsa9ttGXIPfEt8g4Nfg8yD24UyhsqIQIm8i3aMsYzPjxqQM5BVlG-WdJhNmuCboZ69oOaiAKZXpqyofaqprJiuPq9stz686sBmxorGrsy80B_Tj9P72L3ZXt-K42rkUekC6-7sg-yK7w7v6_Af8kX2SPfX-tL-Cv6B_o_-sw==?accountName=Undisputed22&characterName=Lilith_BIack

Path of building link:
https://pastebin.com/GnnYL3Ex

My main concern would be for me and my minions to survive endgame content. I feel like I will probably need to find a way to get to indomitable army and may tweak that part as I level up. Obviously my gear needs work (Xbox doesn't have anywhere close to the items on the market that PC players have access to). I am hitting about 1.3 million per Skelly with what I would call decent gear and that isn't factoring in the Chaos Golem damage reduction, AG auras, and Ruins Hellion Damage boost. What is everyone's thoughts?

Última edição por Undisputed22 em 15 de jan de 2020 11:55:32
"
varmemester escreveu:
"
Dendol escreveu:
"
kestak escreveu:
Greetings,

2 - I used many different spectres setups and I still go back to my good old overpowered Slave drivers. They help to speed the map clearing AND are quite a good DPS on bosses.

Ticking minion Power Charges and Frenzy charges (from Host and Carnage) gives my skeletons 70% increased dps. Thats huge. I wonder how much damage slave drivers do by them self (I believe they don't buff other minions)?

I've heard people swear by the charges but also people dismiss them as not accurate. Anyone know how accurate those numbers are and the uptime of charges?
I see many of u guys get rid of feeding frenzy support on skelies. And i wondering if frenzy buff gained from golem work on skelies? Cuz gem description says "from SUPPORTED SKILLS"
"
Undisputed22 escreveu:
So I made some tweaks to my build and wanted to get everyone's input on if it is viable endgame against the hardest content. Here are the core thing's in regards to my build.

-Keep MOM and Mana passives

-Switch from Mistress of sacrifice to Commander of Darkness (Lose Spirit offering casting on you but gain 30% minion damage 3% attack and cast speed for auras, 5% non curse aura boost, and 20 elemental resist)

-Socket Pride in an essence worm ring so we don't have to reserve mana. The extra resistance from Commander of darkness makes this is an easier pill to swallow.

-Ditch Spirit offering completely (since it doesn't work on us anymore) letting Flesh offering having full uptime.

-Ditch CWDT and Use a "trigger a socketed spell wand when you cast a spell" wand which I socket with Enfeeble, Flesh offering, and desecrate.

-Run Ahn's as a shield for survivability / shield charge for wand triggering.

-Switch back to Brutality from ruthless since we ditched Spirit offering and it's chaos damage boost.

-Annoint Ravenous Horde.

-Running AG with Kingmaker,Leer cast, Victarios for the aura boost.

-Run a Chaos Golem with Carrion for double boost.

-For my 4 Spectres I am taking 2 Carnage Chieftains, 1 Minerval's Retainer (50% Vulnerability Curse which follow's the 2 curse limit), and Ruins hellion for taunt with damage reduction and 10% damage boost (I am experimenting with this).

I think one of the main goals I wanted to accomplish is to finally draw a line in the sand when it comes to Spirit and Flesh offering instead of trying to juggle both mechanics. It sucks losing the shield boost but all of the other perks make it worth it in my eyes. I will also experiment with Doryani Jewels at some point but there are plenty of ways to make them work in this build.

Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível

Passive Tree Link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/xbox/AAAABAMDAASzCPQLYRBREJcRDxEtFCAVJxZvGGoaOBpsHNweCCSqJbInLyqYLJwy0TWSNuk5CzlSOlg6xjrhOuk7DTs_PC09_EQERUdFnUb-R4VKn0yzTblN41BHU1JVxlYuWAdZ81qRXz9g-GEoYoZmVGaeZ3Fnm2jyahtqQ2qsa9ttGXIPfEt8g4Nfg8yD24UyhsqIQIm8i3aMsYzPjxqQM5BVlG-WdJhNmuCboZ69oOaiAKZXpqyofaqprJiuPq9stz686sBmxorGrsy80B_Tj9P72L3ZXt-K42rkUekC6-7sg-yK7w7v6_Af8kX2SPfX-tL-Cv6B_o_-sw==?accountName=Undisputed22&characterName=Lilith_BIack

Path of building link:
https://pastebin.com/GnnYL3Ex

My main concern would be for me and my minions to survive endgame content. I feel like I will probably need to find a way to get to indomitable army and may tweak that part as I level up. Obviously my gear needs work (Xbox doesn't have anywhere close to the items on the market that PC players have access to). I am hitting about 1.3 million per Skelly with what I would call decent gear and that isn't factoring in the Chaos Golem damage reduction, AG auras, and Ruins Hellion Damage boost. What is everyone's thoughts?

Interesting for sure. The overall feel I get from this is: Aggressive!

Also, I wonder if losing the extra spirit shield buff is worth doing over more dps? And how much dps? If extra Spirit Shield from Doryani is enough? I don't know.

I said before that I really like the idea of triggering desecrate and offering when you cast skeletons. The uptime will be great. Annulling a 1/1 wand is not gonna happen for me. Yikes. So will have to be content with a +1 wand=damage decrease.

Thanks for this input!! I believe some will say that this build already has great dps and more defence is better. But in a way offence is also defence. I look forward to hear how it feels.
Última edição por varmemester em 15 de jan de 2020 12:26:33
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
"
Undisputed22 escreveu:
"
varmemester escreveu:
"
Dendol escreveu:

I've heard people swear by the charges but also people dismiss them as not accurate. Anyone know how accurate those numbers are and the uptime of charges?

I use then in my Helmet

the clear speed is high, i like more... I don't feeling the difference in Frenzy/Empower, imaginate is because i have a lot DPS, i clear the map and i not need invocate skeleton just in boss kkk... so... i don't feel the difference...
(sry my english kk is not my primal language

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional