[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
varmemester escreveu:
"
Undisputed22 escreveu:
So I made some tweaks to my build and wanted to get everyone's input on if it is viable endgame against the hardest content. Here are the core thing's in regards to my build.

-Keep MOM and Mana passives

-Switch from Mistress of sacrifice to Commander of Darkness (Lose Spirit offering casting on you but gain 30% minion damage 3% attack and cast speed for auras, 5% non curse aura boost, and 20 elemental resist)

-Socket Pride in an essence worm ring so we don't have to reserve mana. The extra resistance from Commander of darkness makes this is an easier pill to swallow.

-Ditch Spirit offering completely (since it doesn't work on us anymore) letting Flesh offering having full uptime.

-Ditch CWDT and Use a "trigger a socketed spell wand when you cast a spell" wand which I socket with Enfeeble, Flesh offering, and desecrate.

-Run Ahn's as a shield for survivability / shield charge for wand triggering.

-Switch back to Brutality from ruthless since we ditched Spirit offering and it's chaos damage boost.

-Annoint Ravenous Horde.

-Running AG with Kingmaker,Leer cast, Victarios for the aura boost.

-Run a Chaos Golem with Carrion for double boost.

-For my 4 Spectres I am taking 2 Carnage Chieftains, 1 Minerval's Retainer (50% Vulnerability Curse which follow's the 2 curse limit), and Ruins hellion for taunt with damage reduction and 10% damage boost (I am experimenting with this).

I think one of the main goals I wanted to accomplish is to finally draw a line in the sand when it comes to Spirit and Flesh offering instead of trying to juggle both mechanics. It sucks losing the shield boost but all of the other perks make it worth it in my eyes. I will also experiment with Doryani Jewels at some point but there are plenty of ways to make them work in this build.

Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível

Passive Tree Link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/xbox/AAAABAMDAASzCPQLYRBREJcRDxEtFCAVJxZvGGoaOBpsHNweCCSqJbInLyqYLJwy0TWSNuk5CzlSOlg6xjrhOuk7DTs_PC09_EQERUdFnUb-R4VKn0yzTblN41BHU1JVxlYuWAdZ81qRXz9g-GEoYoZmVGaeZ3Fnm2jyahtqQ2qsa9ttGXIPfEt8g4Nfg8yD24UyhsqIQIm8i3aMsYzPjxqQM5BVlG-WdJhNmuCboZ69oOaiAKZXpqyofaqprJiuPq9stz686sBmxorGrsy80B_Tj9P72L3ZXt-K42rkUekC6-7sg-yK7w7v6_Af8kX2SPfX-tL-Cv6B_o_-sw==?accountName=Undisputed22&characterName=Lilith_BIack

Path of building link:
https://pastebin.com/GnnYL3Ex

My main concern would be for me and my minions to survive endgame content. I feel like I will probably need to find a way to get to indomitable army and may tweak that part as I level up. Obviously my gear needs work (Xbox doesn't have anywhere close to the items on the market that PC players have access to). I am hitting about 1.3 million per Skelly with what I would call decent gear and that isn't factoring in the Chaos Golem damage reduction, AG auras, and Ruins Hellion Damage boost. What is everyone's thoughts?

Interesting for sure. The overall feel I get from this is: Aggressive!

Also, I wonder if losing the extra spirit shield buff is worth doing over more dps? And how much dps? If extra Spirit Shield from Doryani is enough? I don't know.

I said before that I really like the idea of triggering desecrate and offering when you cast skeletons. The uptime will be great. Annulling a 1/1 wand is not gonna happen for me. Yikes. So will have to be content with a +1 wand=damage decrease.

Thanks for this input!! I believe some will say that this build already has great dps and more defence is better. But in a way offence is also defence. I look forward to hear how it feels.

Thinking about it, and sorry because this diverges from your idea, but how about keeping Spirit offering in a CWDT setup and Flesh offering in a wand that trigger when casting spells. Then you would have the safety of Spirit offering when taking a big hit. Then immediately have the Flesh offering up and running again when you cast your skeletons. Bad idea?
Última edição por varmemester em 15 de jan de 2020 12:38:57
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
"
Undisputed22 escreveu:

I've heard people swear by the charges but also people dismiss them as not accurate. Anyone know how accurate those numbers are and the uptime of charges?

Host Chieftain is kinda useless, power charges are minimal boost and you will never have them up with 1-2 host's while resummoning skeltons all the time. You barely have 3 frenzy charges up on skeletons with 3 carnage chieftains while resummoning.

I opted for:
2-3x Carnage Chieftain: Frenzy charges.
1x Merveil's Retainer: Vulnerability for 13% more damage.
0-1x Ruins Hellion: 30% less damage taken from taunted mobs and some damage.
"
varmemester escreveu:
"
varmemester escreveu:
"
Undisputed22 escreveu:
So I made some tweaks to my build and wanted to get everyone's input on if it is viable endgame against the hardest content. Here are the core thing's in regards to my build.

-Keep MOM and Mana passives

-Switch from Mistress of sacrifice to Commander of Darkness (Lose Spirit offering casting on you but gain 30% minion damage 3% attack and cast speed for auras, 5% non curse aura boost, and 20 elemental resist)

-Socket Pride in an essence worm ring so we don't have to reserve mana. The extra resistance from Commander of darkness makes this is an easier pill to swallow.

-Ditch Spirit offering completely (since it doesn't work on us anymore) letting Flesh offering having full uptime.

-Ditch CWDT and Use a "trigger a socketed spell wand when you cast a spell" wand which I socket with Enfeeble, Flesh offering, and desecrate.

-Run Ahn's as a shield for survivability / shield charge for wand triggering.

-Switch back to Brutality from ruthless since we ditched Spirit offering and it's chaos damage boost.

-Annoint Ravenous Horde.

-Running AG with Kingmaker,Leer cast, Victarios for the aura boost.

-Run a Chaos Golem with Carrion for double boost.

-For my 4 Spectres I am taking 2 Carnage Chieftains, 1 Minerval's Retainer (50% Vulnerability Curse which follow's the 2 curse limit), and Ruins hellion for taunt with damage reduction and 10% damage boost (I am experimenting with this).

I think one of the main goals I wanted to accomplish is to finally draw a line in the sand when it comes to Spirit and Flesh offering instead of trying to juggle both mechanics. It sucks losing the shield boost but all of the other perks make it worth it in my eyes. I will also experiment with Doryani Jewels at some point but there are plenty of ways to make them work in this build.

Passive Tree Link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/xbox/AAAABAMDAASzCPQLYRBREJcRDxEtFCAVJxZvGGoaOBpsHNweCCSqJbInLyqYLJwy0TWSNuk5CzlSOlg6xjrhOuk7DTs_PC09_EQERUdFnUb-R4VKn0yzTblN41BHU1JVxlYuWAdZ81qRXz9g-GEoYoZmVGaeZ3Fnm2jyahtqQ2qsa9ttGXIPfEt8g4Nfg8yD24UyhsqIQIm8i3aMsYzPjxqQM5BVlG-WdJhNmuCboZ69oOaiAKZXpqyofaqprJiuPq9stz686sBmxorGrsy80B_Tj9P72L3ZXt-K42rkUekC6-7sg-yK7w7v6_Af8kX2SPfX-tL-Cv6B_o_-sw==?accountName=Undisputed22&characterName=Lilith_BIack

Path of building link:
https://pastebin.com/GnnYL3Ex

My main concern would be for me and my minions to survive endgame content. I feel like I will probably need to find a way to get to indomitable army and may tweak that part as I level up. Obviously my gear needs work (Xbox doesn't have anywhere close to the items on the market that PC players have access to). I am hitting about 1.3 million per Skelly with what I would call decent gear and that isn't factoring in the Chaos Golem damage reduction, AG auras, and Ruins Hellion Damage boost. What is everyone's thoughts?

Interesting for sure. The overall feel I get from this is: Aggressive!

Also, I wonder if losing the extra spirit shield buff is worth doing over more dps? And how much dps? If extra Spirit Shield from Doryani is enough? I don't know.

I said before that I really like the idea of triggering desecrate and offering when you cast skeletons. The uptime will be great. Annulling a 1/1 wand is not gonna happen for me. Yikes. So will have to be content with a +1 wand=damage decrease.

Thanks for this input!! I believe some will say that this build already has great dps and more defence is better. But in a way offence is also defence. I look forward to hear how it feels.

Thinking about it, and sorry because this diverges from your idea, but how about keeping Spirit offering in a CWDT setup and Flesh offering in a wand that trigger when casting spells. Then you would have the safety of Spirit offering when taking a big hit. Then immediately have the Flesh offering up and running again when you cast your skeletons. Bad idea?

I had two goals. Add minervals to my build and use 2 curses and address spirit offering/flesh offering canceling each other out. If you want to keep spirit offering Obviously you don’t spec into commander of darkness and should consider what to do with flesh offering and your total gem slots. In a 2 wand setup this is prob the way to go either way. Ultimately I think the biggest things are getting pride in the essence ring along with the 2 curses including minervals is a huge boost to this build.
"
Niistokeppi escreveu:
"
Undisputed22 escreveu:

I've heard people swear by the charges but also people dismiss them as not accurate. Anyone know how accurate those numbers are and the uptime of charges?

Host Chieftain is kinda useless, power charges are minimal boost and you will never have them up with 1-2 host's while resummoning skeltons all the time. You barely have 3 frenzy charges up on skeletons with 3 carnage chieftains while resummoning.

I opted for:
2-3x Carnage Chieftain: Frenzy charges.
1x Merveil's Retainer: Vulnerability for 13% more damage.
0-1x Ruins Hellion: 30% less damage taken from taunted mobs and some damage.

Yeah I’m starting to suspect people are going by the POB numbers but aren’t getting them in actual action. I wish there was a better way to test them.
I just realized I can't have Spirit Offering and Flesh offering up together... so it's a waste to have both since I'm doing Trigger wand.

I'm considering doing the trigger with Flesh and just removing Spirit but either way, what additional gem would be useful in my gloves?

Última edição por glasgowsmile em 15 de jan de 2020 13:26:23
"
glasgowsmile escreveu:
I just realized I can't have Spirit Offering and Flesh offering up together... so it's a waste to have both since I'm doing Trigger wand.

I'm considering doing the trigger with Flesh and just removing Spirit but either way, what additional gem would be useful in my gloves?

Indisponível
Indisponível

The consensus here seems to be that Impale socketed with skeletons does more dps. You would then socket dread banner ideally with generousity supporting it.
"
Undisputed22 escreveu:
"
glasgowsmile escreveu:

The consensus here seems to be that Impale socketed with skeletons does more dps. You would then socket dread banner ideally with generousity supporting it.

Right but I'm not looking to go that route. I'm fine with my setup overall I just don't know what to do with this open slot if I give up on one of the offering skills. I may move to Impale at some stage but for now I have no issues running Multistrike + Splash and swapping splash for Ruthless on bosses.
1,7M - 2M dps...

2 Chief (Frenzy)
Merveil's (Vulnerability)
Ruins Hellion

Is there anything else to improve?
Hello Everyone,

This is my first league (not really, but i feel like last time i played i didn't care much)

Thank you OP and Everyone for your input here. Great stuff indeed!

Right now I am little bit behind with my maps and game progress as I am new to all of this... I implemented Impale into my build as well as Dread Banner+Genorisity / Pride.

Could you help with some questions? I may link my gear etc. later when i figure out how... Also I am in the middle of upgrading a bit so it doesn't look right yet.

1. I understand that we switch Melee Splash to Multi-strike for bossing. However I also notice some people are using Ruthless in their 6-link? Is that another gem swap that we should be considering?

2. Is Ravedus Army better than Indomitable Army for us? A number of pages before it was all for Indomitable Army, but i guess things improve?

3. WARNING NOOB QUESTION. So I have Vaal skeletons and I am running everywhere with them maps/bosses. Of course during boss fights i have no souls so I can't cast vaal skeletons but only regular groups of 4. Are those still Vaal skeletons then? I am asking because I am not sure if i should swap gem for regular skeletons to use with MULTISTRIKE before running into a boss fight or at least into a challenging boss fight.

4. Most diffucult for me to understand. What is Glorious Vanity giving you? I am reading that different number gives different things etc. Should I go for it?

5. What spectres do you run? (Currently i have 3, soon will have 4) I am running with 2 Chieftains and 1 Host Chieftain as per Main Build Page. Someone here said that slaves are better, not sure what it is at all.

If i missed answers to my questions then I am sorry, I am reading this page by page...

"
Dendol escreveu:
1,7M - 2M dps...

Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível

2 Chief (Frenzy)
Merveil's (Vulnerability)
Ruins Hellion

Is there anything else to improve?

Pretty impressive across the board. I'd strongly recommend the Animate Guardian in one of the zombie support slots as long as you aren't doing any special content where he would die. I still haven't ever seen him dip below 80% health.

A +1 intelligence skill gem amulet would probably give a boost.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional