[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Is Might of the Meek really that good?
I am having a hell of a time staying alive. even in tier 1 and t2 maps sometimes. It seems like I just am not leeching life I just watch my health slowly drain even with no debuffs effecting me.
"
neoblackheart escreveu:
I am having a hell of a time staying alive. even in tier 1 and t2 maps sometimes. It seems like I just am not leeching life I just watch my health slowly drain even with no debuffs effecting me.

My experience :
The most important thing is to NEVER stop moving and NEVER turn back with cyclone... especially in Delirium events... just move on and come back LATER to pick up the loot.
If you circle back into a group of enemies during a Delirium, you are most likely dead (I think with any build, not just this one)

Also something that helped me a lot was to pick a ring with 15+ Life on hit.
The correct flask setup is also very important.
Última edição por Nite1984 em 18 de mar de 2020 05:52:29
"
Nite1984 escreveu:
"
neoblackheart escreveu:

My experience :
The most important thing is to NEVER stop moving and NEVER turn back with cyclone... especially in Delirium events... just move on and come back LATER to pick up the loot.
If you circle back into a group of enemies during a Delirium, you are most likely dead (I think with any build, not just this one)

Also something that helped me a lot was to pick a ring with 15+ Life on hit.
The correct flask setup is also very important.

Also, there are literal zones in the deliriums that drain your health and cut off your life leech. Learning the attacks are key.
"
nsnsmag escreveu:
Is Might of the Meek really that good?

No, I just like to wear shiny things.
Última edição por Vashseden em 18 de mar de 2020 08:07:04
I thought so. I am looking for damage, not 5% more hp and those jewels are more expensive than rest of the items. KEKW I just try to understand this build better and buy the most important items first.
Última edição por nsnsmag em 18 de mar de 2020 09:38:12
Hi and thank you for the build, it's been fun ride. I'm doing it in standard, my third "real build" after templar guardian herald of purity minion build and marauder ground slam build.

It's really fun build to play, just spinning through maps. Mapping indeed is super fast but endgame bosses are more difficult than with the much tankier minion build. I couldn't kill awakener 8 Sirius with this build.. yet. Got to the last phase. With minion build I usually pass it without dying. Now added Ryslatha's coil and pretty much have all the endgame gear now. Only missing ring with curses and boots could be slightly better but have right enchant.

I also just noticed that you've changed the gemlinks from original and now there's ancestral protector and herald of purity added. I did the changes and ran few maps, seem to work ok. I have 6L herald of purity on my guardian build so obviously 1L the sentinels are useless as they're super slow, but I guess the sentinels aren't the reason you use HoP in this build.

Anyway I had one question about two different totems now. I guess you're supposed to use only Vaal version of the ancestral warchief and regular version of the protector since you can only raise 3 totems overall?

Other question, how do you manage your mana now when there's herald of purity added. Even with enlighten I run out of mana and had to left one out. If one needs to be left out, isn't dread banner the one? Thanks!

EDIT: Forgot to add that I play Berserk/Raider build now on lvl91. It felt slightly too much like a glass cannon with Rat's Nest so I switched back to Starkonja for better survival.
Última edição por patouskii em 18 de mar de 2020 09:56:58
"
patouskii escreveu:
Hi and thank you for the build, it's been fun ride. I'm doing it in standard, my third "real build" after templar guardian herald of purity minion build and marauder ground slam build.

It's really fun build to play, just spinning through maps. Mapping indeed is super fast but endgame bosses are more difficult than with the much tankier minion build. I couldn't kill awakener 8 Sirius with this build.. yet. Got to the last phase. With minion build I usually pass it without dying. Now added Ryslatha's coil and pretty much have all the endgame gear now. Only missing ring with curses and boots could be slightly better but have right enchant.

I also just noticed that you've changed the gemlinks from original and now there's ancestral protector and herald of purity added. I did the changes and ran few maps, seem to work ok. I have 6L herald of purity on my guardian build so obviously 1L the sentinels are useless as they're super slow, but I guess the sentinels aren't the reason you use HoP in this build.

Anyway I had one question about two different totems now. I guess you're supposed to use only Vaal version of the ancestral warchief and regular version of the protector since you can only raise 3 totems overall?

Other question, how do you manage your mana now when there's herald of purity added. Even with enlighten I run out of mana and had to left one out. If one needs to be left out, isn't dread banner the one? Thanks!

EDIT: Forgot to add that I play Berserk/Raider build now on lvl91. It felt slightly too much like a glass cannon with Rat's Nest so I switched back to Starkonja for better survival.

To answer your questions:

1 - Yes

2 - Idk how you run out of mana. cyclone is free. You dont need enough mana to cast a totem on bosses.

Tip for you: Look at your build. Switch the sulphur flask for a diamond. Huge dps difference. Drop the right Might of the Meek and go for Swift skewering. 100% impale chance == more damage. I know I've been changing info, so I thought I'd mention it here. OIC, Looking at your profile while typing, Drop the level of your Precision. That will fix your mana. Cheers.
"
nsnsmag escreveu:
I thought so. I am looking for damage, not 5% more hp and those jewels are more expensive than rest of the items. KEKW I just try to understand this build better and buy the most important items first.

Might of the meek also gives all resist bonuses as well. They were like 4c on day 1, I just imagine more ppl are buying them since they are 10c now. It's an easy farm and great swag. It's almost like you should get 2! XD

^bad joke
Happy hunting.
"
Vashseden escreveu:

To answer your questions:

1 - Yes

2 - Idk how you run out of mana. cyclone is free. You dont need enough mana to cast a totem on bosses.

Tip for you: Look at your build. Switch the sulphur flask for a diamond. Huge dps difference. Drop the right Might of the Meek and go for Swift skewering. 100% impale chance == more damage. I know I've been changing info, so I thought I'd mention it here. OIC, Looking at your profile while typing, Drop the level of your Precision. That will fix your mana. Cheers.

Thanks for a quick reply and for the tips. I had swift skewering annointed to the amulet but changed it for the kinetic since I thought it gives more dps(?) At least that's how PoB showed it.

2 - I can't even cast dread banner if I have other four active. I just run out of mana. But yeah I guess I have to rebuy the precision once again since I already overleveled it once by accident.

Also I'm not sure what you mean that I don't mean enough mana to cast a totem? Don't I exactly need the mana for that reason or am I missing something?

EDIT: Damn, lightning res drops to 72 when I take out one might of the meek.

Btw is there better nodes instead of Weapon Artistry since I do not dual wield?
Última edição por patouskii em 18 de mar de 2020 11:49:41

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional