[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Vashseden escreveu:
"
Fasgort escreveu:
How does Ryslatha's Coil fit into this build? Checking in POB I don't see any increase in DPS (at least actually in my own character).

It fits into your belt slot and gives you one of the highest dps gains in the game.

It doesn't really give that much of an explanation. It increases maximum damage, but reduces minimum damage, in average it doesn't do much DPS wise, and POB reports even a lower DPS than Belt of the Deceiver.
"
Fasgort escreveu:
"
Vashseden escreveu:
"
Fasgort escreveu:
How does Ryslatha's Coil fit into this build? Checking in POB I don't see any increase in DPS (at least actually in my own character).

It fits into your belt slot and gives you one of the highest dps gains in the game.

It doesn't really give that much of an explanation. It increases maximum damage, but reduces minimum damage, in average it doesn't do much DPS wise, and POB reports even a lower DPS than Belt of the Deceiver.

The whole point of ryslathas is that it increases your damage far more than it decreases it (As your minimum damage is generally a much lower number than your maximum damage), so think of it as an upside of increasing your maximum hit range with a downside of slightly increasing your variance.
"
winkie244 escreveu:

The whole point of ryslathas is that it increases your damage far more than it decreases it (As your minimum damage is generally a much lower number than your maximum damage), so think of it as an upside of increasing your maximum hit range with a downside of slightly increasing your variance.

I understand this, it's just I don't know why the result DPS increase is actually... a decrease in POB.

My current build: https://pastebin.com/LSvJWpnF

I added a starforge to compare just in case the fault is with my weapon, but not matter what weapon I am using, swapping from a Belt of the Deceiver to a Ryslatha Coil result in a slightly lower DPS. And I'm using a maximum roll Ryslatha Coil for the comparison.

Unless POB is calculating DPS incorrectly in this case?
Última edição por Fasgort em 19 de mar de 2020 13:55:45
"
Fasgort escreveu:
"
winkie244 escreveu:

I understand this, it's just I don't know why the result DPS increase is actually... a decrease in POB.

I added a starforge to compare just in case the fault is with my weapon, but not matter what weapon I am using, swapping from a Belt of the Deceiver to a Ryslatha Coil result in a slightly lower DPS. And I'm using a maximum roll Ryslatha Coil for the comparison.

I think I had the same problem with ryslatha's attack modifiers not working on pob, unsure how I fixed it but mine shows you at 1.49 deceiver and 1.61 ryslatha

https://i.imgur.com/X60MI5V.gifv

Última edição por winkie244 em 19 de mar de 2020 14:57:57
"
winkie244 escreveu:
"
Fasgort escreveu:
"
winkie244 escreveu:

I think I had the same problem with ryslatha's attack modifiers not working on pob, unsure how I fixed it but mine shows you at 1.49 deceiver and 1.61 ryslatha

https://i.imgur.com/X60MI5V.gifv

You are using a different fork of POB that includes impale damage, probably that's it. I'll check it out. Thanks for the help!
Guys, can i get some help? I dont know what to do with Reflect on hiltless if u choose berserk path. My leech is not enough to keep me alive on huge packs. Soul tether is not that good with overleech, and ive already tried offering to the serpent, its even worse. Am i lacking hp right now? Not enough leech speed? My perks go wrong? I really cant figure out. Look in my profile, if you can suggest something, please.
Última edição por shadowpotion em 19 de mar de 2020 18:27:32
"
shadowpotion escreveu:
Guys, can i get some help? I dont know what to do with Reflect on hiltless if u choose berserk path. My leech is not enough to keep me alive on huge packs. Soul tether is not that good with overleech, and ive already tried offering to the serpent, its even worse. Am i lacking hp right now? Not enough leech speed? My perks go wrong? I really cant figure out. Look in my profile, if you can suggest something, please.

i think its the praxis ring try putting on a thief's torment or a life leech jewel
"
MrWigyea escreveu:
"
shadowpotion escreveu:

i think its the praxis ring try putting on a thief's torment or a life leech jewel

Ill try life leech jewel, but if i replace praxis with thiefs torment ill drop resists + ill need to turn off some auras couse ill need more mana to cast cyclone. Isnt praxis better this way? I understand that ill get more survivability with Thiefs torment BUT wont it couse huge damage drop?
"
shadowpotion escreveu:

I dnt like so much soul tether cause overleech goes to shield instead.
Anyway i supposed you are playing with blood rage up. Life leech has a cap, you can double this value with vaal pact, but not mandatory.

May be you need tree nodes with : X% increased total recovery per second from life leech , like Martial Experience , this will increase "speed" of incoming life recovery.

In Martial experience branch you can get 100% increased total recovery per second.

>You can try carnage heart amulet too, to increase leech amount and speed.
Última edição por ByCrom em 19 de mar de 2020 19:31:24
Also did the build, got a cheap Starforge.

https://pastebin.com/GrRQRPCE

Maybe you have to activate the cluster with the Iron Breaker, and Master of Fundamentals.
Just need to recolour the sockets on new boots. for Elusive and more survivabilty. Skilled a lot into Max life, because im getting oneshot pretty often. Don't know if Abyssus is that viable, but the DMG Boost is insane.

I have the Starforge since day 2, luckily bought for 120 C ;)

still missing decent Body Armour with minus Mana...

What do you think about it?
Última edição por Death0rGlory1991 em 19 de mar de 2020 19:33:47

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional