[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hello can u take a look at my gear and advise me on what i can urgrade as i am currently facing difficulties fighting the 4 bosses(baran,etc), everything seems too expensive to urgrade.Im getting killed too easily in high tier maps too...
"
mengliang99 escreveu:
Hello can u take a look at my gear and advise me on what i can urgrade as i am currently facing difficulties fighting the 4 bosses(baran,etc), everything seems too expensive to urgrade.Im getting killed too easily in high tier maps too...

Hiltless kill you i think. You are on Berseker but take 100 reflect phys with this weapons. Swap to Terminus Est.
Última edição por Piilou em 18 de mar de 2020 12:22:10
i'm using hiltless and doing just fine as berserker/raider.
How does Ryslatha's Coil fit into this build? Checking in POB I don't see any increase in DPS (at least actually in my own character).
Última edição por Fasgort em 18 de mar de 2020 19:48:00
I saw in the new video you posted you wrote that we reach 100% impale chance without the node at swift skewering all I reach is 71%(73 when dread banner reach 20), can you explain where's the extra chance? (around 40$ missing without the node).
also, about the gloves, you don't have any life leech nodes so then you lose 20% extra damage from them, mind explaining why?
"
AceN1 escreveu:
I saw in the new video you posted you wrote that we reach 100% impale chance without the node at swift skewering all I reach is 71%(73 when dread banner reach 20), can you explain where's the extra chance? (around 40$ missing without the node).
also, about the gloves, you don't have any life leech nodes so then you lose 20% extra damage from them, mind explaining why?

not op but

we have blood rage for life leech

as for impale chance, we got 40% from impale gem, 20% dread banner, 20% forceful skewering cluster, 20% swift skewering cluster taking the two left nodes (30% if the right node included).
Guess that's what he meant in the swift skewering cluster, go left not right.
I decided to switch back to 3rd might of the meek to get full resistances, it bothers me too much to not have them full. Chaos at -60% but it has not been a huge issue with this build. I couldn't get through Sirius at first try though.

About impale, I have it at 91% without the swift skewering route.

I checked your min/max skill tree and there's very interesting changes there when you go over lvl93. Now at 92 and trying to get 93 today and then see if i try something new on the tree after that. Would love slightly more survival with the build. Probably changing back to slayer/raider would solve this but how huge is the dps loss compared to berserk/raider? Now using starkonja instead of rat's nest for survival reasons.
"
Fasgort escreveu:
How does Ryslatha's Coil fit into this build? Checking in POB I don't see any increase in DPS (at least actually in my own character).

It fits into your belt slot and gives you one of the highest dps gains in the game.
"
Lowprofiled escreveu:
"
AceN1 escreveu:

not op but

we have blood rage for life leech

as for impale chance, we got 40% from impale gem, 20% dread banner, 20% forceful skewering cluster, 20% swift skewering cluster taking the two left nodes (30% if the right node included).
Guess that's what he meant in the swift skewering cluster, go left not right.

Impale Gem - 40
Dread Banner - 20
Impale Chance and Physical Attack Damage Node - 5
Forceful Skewering - 15
Impale Chance and Physical Attack Damage Node number 2 - 10
Swift Skewering - 15

Simple Math: 40 + 20 + 5 + 15 + 10 + 15 = 105%

You dont go right b/c that 10% is overkill on the Swift Skewering cluster. I mention this on my YT video comment below the hastily gathered material to answer questions.

nvm...
Última edição por mengliang99 em 19 de mar de 2020 12:50:52

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional