News of the horrific shooting is making its way to the US.

My sympathies to your country and all affected.
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
Último bump em 25 de mar de 2019 08:31:10
Sending love to all of my NZ PoE brothers and sisters <3
Peace from Australia, seeing the footage now and just shocked. Wishing all those in Christchurch love and hope. There should be no place in the world for this type of atrocity.
This whole thing is making me ill. Apparently those responsible for this attack posted their manifesto to 8chan and livestreamed their progress. These appalling texts and videos are also being shared all over Yotube, twitter, reddit and elsewhere.

Wouldn't surprise me if the wingnuts and especially Trump use this attack as an argument against gun control.
Última edição por Kellog em 15 de mar de 2019 00:13:09
"
Kellog escreveu:
This whole thing is making me ill. Apparently those responsible for this attack posted their manifesto to 8chan and livestreamed their progress. These appalling texts and videos are also being shared all over Yotube, twitter, reddit and elsewhere.

Wouldn't surprise me if the wingnuts and especially Trump use this attack as an argument against gun control.

It wouldn't surprise me if some agenda driven people are unable to take a moment and realize it isn't the time or place and try pushing their politics into this... even on this forum.
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
I have no words, I just hope that those who committed these heinous acts are caught, and quickly.

Thought are with those affected.
According to Mike Bush - Commissioner of New Zealand Police.

Multiple IED's attached to cars (made safe) and 4 arrested, so far.
From a human level...I really hope none of the NZ community here was affected more than the news would cause.
Another demented soul trying to change the world by murdering innocents. The manifesto is a portal into the insane, inhuman world of accelerationism and nihilism.

I hope that the doctors and first responders in Christchurch save as many lives as they can tonight, and that this psychopath is removed from the society he so despises as soon as possible, ideally permanently.
Prominent US politician to Christchurch Muslims: "What good are your prayers?"
Spoiler
[Removed by Support]
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Última edição por Lisa_GGG em 15 de mar de 2019 02:19:37

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional