News of the horrific shooting is making its way to the US.

"
pneuma escreveu:
"
Bioness escreveu:
Society creates individuals.
It isn't an individual it is society that causes shit like this to happen.

I cannot disagree any more strongly.

No society "made him" do this. He had complete autonomy and should be made to face the full penalty.

He killed innocents because he also believed that "society creates individuals"; that even the innocents are part of a society that needs to be removed for the "greater good".

Disagree and conveniently crop out the part of my post that shows he is no where near the only one all you want. He did not “apparate his opinions out of thin air, he was influenced by others that think just like him.

"
elwindakos escreveu:
"
The guy listed the people who inspired/radicalized him. They have as much responsibility as him.

So pewdiepie and Spyro the dragon?Cause that was his inspiration according to him

Piss off with the bs logic.Guilty by association is the worst we can attribute.

Pewdiepie and Spyro aren't the ones spouting far right racist rhetoric, don't be thick.
Última edição por Bioness em 15 de mar de 2019 04:21:41
"
The guy listed the people who inspired/radicalized him. They have as much responsibility as him.

Absolutely not. Unless you're redefining murder, only one person pulled the trigger.

"
Bioness escreveu:
Disagree and conveniently crop out the part of my post that shows he is no where near the only one all you want. He did not “apparate his opinions out of thin air, he was influenced by others that think just like him.

I didn't disagree with the part of your statement I cropped out. I quoted specifically the parts I disagreed with, then said I disagreed with them. There's no reason to assume malice.

Just because there are people that support his actions doesn't mean that he was not in control of his actions. I will disagree with you forever on this. Free will exists, and "I was just egged on by the crowd" holds zero merit.

---

This monster killed innocent muslims because he believed that all muslims were responsible for the actions of a few islamic terrorists. I find such reasoning reprehensible, and I refuse to stoop to his level by engaging in it.
"
Bioness escreveu:

Pewdiepie and Spyro aren't the ones spouting far right racist rhetoric, don't be thick.

No, ofcourse not.But you will see them attribute them to it because of the things you believe.Wait and see.
Bye bye desync!
Disgusting act, Innocent people should never be targeted and killing peaceful people is a degenerate act of hate.

Also wtf are you guys bringing trump or cortez in the mix? Yea Cortez tweet was stupid but it is not the first time she say shit without thinking... like Trump.

IF you think this is because of trump you probably think 911 was because of the coran right? It goes both ways.

We can all criticize the ideology of those terrorist on both sides but
Truth is in both case (extreme right terrorist/islamists) those degenerate terrorists are just plain stupid morons.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Última edição por Head_Less em 15 de mar de 2019 05:13:02
Hello from France, my sympathies to your country.
Literaly disgusting act.
Hf :)
Última edição por Heli0nix em 15 de mar de 2019 05:28:31
Edit: fuck it
Última edição por Bioness em 15 de mar de 2019 05:54:04
Perhaps GGG could have a news item posted for solidarity with the victims, and to let everyone in the global PoE community know that NZ Society has no place for this kind of hate.
"
Tyralion1488 escreveu:
you guys alright?

GGG is in Auckland, not Christchurch.
"
elwindakos escreveu:
Should we ban now Twitter,Facebook and PewDiePie for being mentioned from this deranged asshole and blame it on the attack on them?

Tbh, I'd be all for banning Twitter. Other social networks like Reddit and Facebook do everthing Twitter does, but better (even as much as dislike Zuck, at least Facebook is much more fully featured - and doesn't have that ludicrous character limit), while Twitter is nothing but cancer at this point. It's a sign, along with things like the decline in longform journalism and the rise of 24/7 shock media, of the celebration of ill-informed immediate reactions over thoughtful, considered discourse. I don't Twitter especially does the world any good (Pewds is an entertainer, while Facebook still connects people).
Última edição por Exile009 em 15 de mar de 2019 07:44:51
"
HoneyBadGerMan escreveu:
Perhaps GGG could have a news item posted for solidarity with the victims, and to let everyone in the global PoE community know that NZ Society has no place for this kind of hate.

Regular media will already ensure everyone knows about this. And I'm not sure what such a news post is meant to achieve. It'll simply feature more sympathizing such as you're seeing here, and eventually devolve into more arguing as you're also seeing here. Which, especially since it's in an official thread of theirs, will then require them to spend time moderating it all the more. They've got better things to do than that, including things that can more meaningfully / tangibly contribute to recovering from this disaster than telling everyone what they've already heard on the news all day.
Última edição por Exile009 em 15 de mar de 2019 07:53:49

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional