News of the horrific shooting is making its way to the US.

AND now we know The Dummy thinks mosques have pews. A real genius.

I'm very sorry to hear about this. Have a friend in that town (boring, I thought, nothing ever happens there). She lost her business a few years ago when they had the big earthquake.

Just shows there are crazies everywhere. :( Very sad.
Censored.
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
Prominent US politician to Christchurch Muslims: "What good are your prayers?"
Spoiler
[Removed by Support]

Our process for elections allows many different people to become government officials. Sometimes to great results and other times to poor results.

Her logic is in poor taste, and I'm sure isn't what is on the mind and hearts of most Americans.
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
Última edição por jadenharrow em 15 de mar de 2019 01:48:20
@Scrotie - the thing is that the American Revolution was instigated because of a bunch lies that were being spread around at the time about the British. [Removed by Support]

But what scares me a little is that people without a solid grounding in the truth, [Removed by Support], are the very same ones who are most susceptible to extremist propaganda to begin with.

[Removed by Support]
Última edição por Lisa_GGG em 15 de mar de 2019 02:35:03
"
BearCares escreveu:
@Scrotie - the thing is that the American Revolution was instigated because of a bunch lies that were being spread around at the time about the British. [Removed by Support]

But what scares me a little is that people without a solid grounding in the truth, [Removed by Support], are the very same ones who are most susceptible to extremist propaganda to begin with.

[Removed by Support]
I didn't provide disinformation. I'm even showing my evidence. Here's a link:http://archive.is/68tPb.

Perhaps she wouldn't have anything to do with it if she'd resisted the urge to tweet, but that didn't happen, and now she does have something to do with it. I'm just pointing it out.

This isn't an attempt to refute everything AOC has ever said and done. I can't accomplish that by posting one tweet in poor taste. But I can show you a single instance of an indefensible comment [Removed by Support]
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Última edição por Lisa_GGG em 15 de mar de 2019 02:37:19
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
"
BearCares escreveu:

[Removed by Support].
I didn't provide disinformation. I'm even showing my evidence. Here's a link:http://archive.is/68tPb.

Perhaps she wouldn't have anything to do with it if she'd resisted the urge to tweet, but that didn't happen, and now she does have something to do with it. I'm just pointing it out.

This isn't an attempt to refute everything AOC has ever said and done. I can't accomplish that by posting one tweet in poor taste. But I can show you a single instance of an indefensible comment [Removed by Support].

[Removed by Support] at Trump for tweeting a link to Brietbart. The comments there, relating to the NZ terrorist attack, are discussing.
Última edição por Lisa_GGG em 15 de mar de 2019 02:49:30
"
SnowCrash escreveu:
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
Prominent US politician to Christchurch Muslims: "What good are your prayers?"
Spoiler
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
I'm not saying the attackers were less horrible because someone put out an insanely stupid tweet. These aren't mutually exclusive things. The attackers were evil white supremacist pieces of shit, and AOC stuck her digital foot in her mouth. These are not mutually exclusive, and saying both of them doesn't imply a moral equivalence. There's no deflection. Just pointing something out.

[Removed by Support]
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Última edição por Lisa_GGG em 15 de mar de 2019 02:54:29
Right wing terrorism needs to be stamped out.
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil, thanks!
Need help? Contact Support :)
you guys alright?
They need to keep the hate sentiment to justify next wars

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional