[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"

sorry Qlida...

i know u got the 'initial idea', but its true, u have few time and many ppl helps alot in the 250 pages.

Many guys dont appear here more, because need answer same questions each 3 pages, because u dont update ur guide.

This build is amazing and thanks a lot for the idea, but the details and general improvement... come from other ppl.

Dont bother with that, just try 'ctrl c' 'ctrl v' some info here and put in ur guide.

No offense, but spending 8 hours+ a day showcasing, helping people, theorycrafting further on the build isn't helping? You clearly haven't cared enough to tune into my stream even once. Furthermore i've been the one coming up with CWC cyclone, and theorycrafted the watchers eye with people on the stream aswell? Jeez i even added the chaos convertion polished off myself? Just cause i don't reply to the questions on the guide doesn't mean i haven't taken my time to make it better or ignored people. Alot of the people asking things on the guide are viewers on my stream now. I even made the latest update to the guide today. I feel like you're being ignorant and rude.
Última edição por Qlidascope em 17 de out de 2019 19:21:47
Added a more specific flask section to the build!
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
Thanks for being an awesoem co-author to the guide. Just felt like i had to say that again, and i may yoink some parts of the small guide you made and add to the full guide if you don't mind. ^^

much love c:
Feel free to use it however you want. The beauty of this build is how versatile it is while still maintaining true to a Zombie build.
"
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
Thanks for being an awesoem co-author to the guide. Just felt like i had to say that again, and i may yoink some parts of the small guide you made and add to the full guide if you don't mind. ^^

much love c:
Feel free to use it however you want. The beauty of this build is how versatile it is while still maintaining true to a Zombie build.

Not sure if i am gonna add all the items, as it may get too confusing? What do you reckon? I feel like the GG items i've been pushing ends up both having defenses when needed, and very big offenses over all.
Is there a monster we can easily locate to gain endurance charges with our spectrebois? I'd rather run frenzy/endurance over frenzy/power.
"
Teerick escreveu:
Is there a monster we can easily locate to gain endurance charges with our spectrebois? I'd rather run frenzy/endurance over frenzy/power.

theres none. I crafted it in my rings, try it too.

Got the wep. Woot!

Can someone look at my gems real fast on my wep and see if they are right? Pretty sure I'm good but yea.
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
"

sorry Qlida...

i know u got the 'initial idea', but its true, u have few time and many ppl helps alot in the 250 pages.

Many guys dont appear here more, because need answer same questions each 3 pages, because u dont update ur guide.

This build is amazing and thanks a lot for the idea, but the details and general improvement... come from other ppl.

Dont bother with that, just try 'ctrl c' 'ctrl v' some info here and put in ur guide.

No offense, but spending 8 hours+ a day showcasing, helping people, theorycrafting further on the build isn't helping? You clearly haven't cared enough to tune into my stream even once. Furthermore i've been the one coming up with CWC cyclone, and theorycrafted the watchers eye with people on the stream aswell? Jeez i even added the chaos convertion polished off myself? Just cause i don't reply to the questions on the guide doesn't mean i haven't taken my time to make it better or ignored people. Alot of the people asking things on the guide are viewers on my stream now. I even made the latest update to the guide today. I feel like you're being ignorant and rude.

i'm not feel offended, but it seems u feel!!

i know u spend many hours in ur twitch, many ppl sayed it here... but why not spent 7h hours 1 day per week and another hour u spent in update guide here?

ppl like me cant see ur twitch... me, because i dont understand, other ppl because havent time or dont know about...

so, no offense, but u dont spent 1% time and help ppl here... just did few updates... no bother about answer questions here, many ppl do that... but if u update ur first post, the questions will drop alot...

so, no offense bro, but ur guide still very outdated.
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
I might not be as mad as that guy but without a few people in here helping new people with necro this build would barely be 3.8 and really shouldn't be advertised as a 3.8 build.

When I started the build a few weeks ago I had to just say fuck it and follow Laxxus's skill tree b/c this one was so fucked at the time.

Big shout out to Laxxus for helping me out.

It looked/seemed like after 3.8 started you just gave up on the forum post guide.

Let's just say that a lot of people don't wanna watch twitch streams just to have an up-to-date guide.
If you can stream for 8 hours a day but not update this guide, that's your decision but don't act like it was not true. You clearly care about your build but definitely not about this thread or guide.
And while you may have updated a few parts, a lot is still a mess with new information mixed up with old information that make no sense, for example
"
Raise zombie - Feeding frenzy - Minion damage Melee physical damage - Multistrike - Empower 4

Note! Ruthless can be swapped with brutality

There isn't even a ruthless or Brutality in the links anymore.
outdated/sub optimal skill trees(seriously, there is still Grave intentions in your trees...), no mention of stuff like Shaper's Touch and so on.
I didn't bother to check your chaos convertion part cause I don't care at all about it. That one is probably updated better cause that's what you play.
But yeah, this guide is not what it could be, we see it every day from the questions asked in here.
Última edição por Laxxus em 18 de out de 2019 02:36:02

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional