[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

As someone who has followed this guide since the start of the league, I can say, Qlida's responses have been underwhelming, but he really wants people to just watch him via Twitch and ask questions there. He has yet to ignore a single question asked (while I've been watching, ofc). This thread is a gift and the last few posters are acting as if they're being let down that 42 days into the league, they're not being spoon-fed information. Get over yourselves.

That being said, there have been several players who have answered questions in a timely fashion. Including a summary of 250 pages of theory crafting and questions all rolled into one post.

That also being said, all of you who aren't willing to bounce around and read a little bit of the 252 pages of this thread and expect spoon-fed answers can go fly a kite, the basics on the front page of the guide become more than enough to get this going, even in endgame. This build (based on the zombies inherent power based on the gem itself) can run end-game content (t15-16 maps) on white/magical gear.

I've followed this build from the start of 3.8. You don't need anything more than the front page unless you're attempting to min-max the build while still attempting to cater to your play style, which is what 200+ pages of this guide are, is people asking questions (which were previously answered) and players defending their reasoning for making certain changes to the build.

Tl:dr quit bitching.
Última edição por Teerick em 18 de out de 2019 02:52:53
"
Teerick escreveu:
As someone who has followed this guide since the start of the league, I can say, Qlida's responses have been underwhelming, but he really wants people to just watch him via Twitch and ask questions there. He has yet to ignore a single question asked (while I've been watching, ofc). This thread is a gift and the last few posters are acting as if they're being let down that 42 days into the league, they're not being spoon-fed information. Get over yourselves.

That being said, there have been several players who have answered questions in a timely fashion. Including a summary of 250 pages of theory crafting and questions all rolled into one post.

That also being said, all of you who aren't willing to bounce around and read a little bit of the 252 pages of this thread and expect spoon-fed answers can go fly a kite, the basics on the front page of the guide become more than enough to get this going, even in endgame. This build (based on the zombies inherent power based on the gem itself) can run end-game content (t15-16 maps) on white/magical gear.

I've followed this build from the start of 3.8. You don't need anything more than the front page unless you're attempting to min-max the build while still attempting to cater to your play style, which is what 200+ pages of this guide are, is people asking questions (which were previously answered) and players defending their reasoning for making certain changes to the build.

Tl:dr quit bitching.

Such nonesense

As far as guides go this one is pathetic for 3.8.

You sound like a fan/follower of the guy coming to defend him. Sad

Edit:I'm not going to post more about this. It's clear what it is if you are looking.
Última edição por NLe em 18 de out de 2019 03:48:39
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
Not sure if i am gonna add all the items, as it may get too confusing? What do you reckon? I feel like the GG items i've been pushing ends up both having defenses when needed, and very big offenses over all.
As I said, you are free to use it as you see fit. But if you plan on doing anything, please at least delete all the outdated content in the build (Heck, you still have your 3.7 gear up there). I tried to set my post to show that there are several very powerful options. I won’t speak about the PoB or anything, because frankly I haven’t looked at that since the start of 3.8, but in general the physical variant is what you were doing at the end of 3.7, and the chaos variant is what you are doing now. Almost everything in both builds is viable for both types of damage. It also ignores most of what this community has discovered and does. Powerful variants like Shaper’s Touch with or without Geofri’s are ignored. Sure, it would be foolish to go Georfri’s + Triad Grip, but I don’t see anyone going that route.

The build is very strong, but your guide quite frankly is confusing, has outdated information mixed in with updated information, and ignores the fact that many of your chaos changes are viable with physical damage. You creating this guide has helped many of us try Zombiemancer in 3.8, and for that we are grateful. I’m certain your streams are highly informative. I don’t really watch streaming myself. I do, however, think you would get more streamers if the guide was better presented.

I have absolutely no desire to host a guide like this, For it to succeed it needs someone dedicated like you to the build, plays it for several leagues, and know’s the ins and the outs. That is not me. I’m just OCD about things like this. As for my post on page 250, keep in mind I would have presented it differently had it been intended for the main page, because you are quite right that there is very little organization to it all. There are several options I considered too expensive to be relevant. And the synergies are poorly explained. I would have assembled a core build and presented everything else as possible alternatives, notating their strengths and weaknesses. I’m more than willing to do that, but I don’t want to overstep how you have presented the build. There should also be an underlying sense of budget for anything presented as league starter.

Oh, all those dumb questions that keep resurfacing won’t stop no matter what the guide looks like. Fact of life, people don’t read. Most people would rather post a question than read the guide to find out the answer.
Última edição por Aldonés em 18 de out de 2019 03:57:40
"
Teerick escreveu:
Is there a monster we can easily locate to gain endurance charges with our spectrebois? I'd rather run frenzy/endurance over frenzy/power.

Sadly there is no spectre that grants endurance charges like chieftains does
"
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
Not sure if i am gonna add all the items, as it may get too confusing? What do you reckon? I feel like the GG items i've been pushing ends up both having defenses when needed, and very big offenses over all.
As I said, you are free to use it as you see fit. But if you plan on doing anything, please at least delete all the outdated content in the build (Heck, you still have your 3.7 gear up there). I tried to set my post to show that there are several very powerful options. I won’t speak about the PoB or anything, because frankly I haven’t looked at that since the start of 3.8, but in general the physical variant is what you were doing at the end of 3.7, and the chaos variant is what you are doing now. Almost everything in both builds is viable for both types of damage. It also ignores most of what this community has discovered and does. Powerful variants like Shaper’s Touch with or without Geofri’s are ignored. Sure, it would be foolish to go Georfri’s + Triad Grip, but I don’t see anyone going that route.

The build is very strong, but your guide quite frankly is confusing, has outdated information mixed in with updated information, and ignores the fact that many of your chaos changes are viable with physical damage. You creating this guide has helped many of us try Zombiemancer in 3.8, and for that we are grateful. I’m certain your streams are highly informative. I don’t really watch streaming myself. I do, however, think you would get more streamers if the guide was better presented.

I have absolutely no desire to host a guide like this, For it to succeed it needs someone dedicated like you to the build, plays it for several leagues, and know’s the ins and the outs. That is not me. I’m just OCD about things like this. As for my post on page 250, keep in mind I would have presented it differently had it been intended for the main page, because you are quite right that there is very little organization to it all. There are several options I considered too expensive to be relevant. And the synergies are poorly explained. I would have assembled a core build and presented everything else as possible alternatives, notating their strengths and weaknesses. I’m more than willing to do that, but I don’t want to overstep how you have presented the build. There should also be an underlying sense of budget for anything presented as league starter.

Oh, all those dumb questions that keep resurfacing won’t stop no matter what the guide looks like. Fact of life, people don’t read. Most people would rather post a question than read the guide to find out the answer.

Alot of people seem that i am ignoring things like soul tether, shapers touch and geofries, which have been around since the dawn of time. I don't want to add it as it goes against the very nature of my build. If people really want that in their build they should check out the guides that use those items. Furthermore i feel like the 3.7 endgame gear is still very usable for the physical version of the build that is why i haven't deleted the section.

lol
well, if the easily best gloves for the physical version are against the nature of this build, then I'm in the wrong place.
So I won't bother with this thread anymore.

Thanks to the people that helped to make this build better.
Última edição por Laxxus em 18 de out de 2019 08:13:22
I feel it's a bit disingenuous and rude to come down on someone who made a guide. Could it be better updated? Sure. But the original guide was very detailed, attracted a LOT of people, and helped out many people with the gameplay. Ripping on people for not updating enough after they have put the time and effort into assisting you for free is a bit entitled.

I fully understand depending on a resource and having it not fully maintained. Look at the people bitching that POB isn't fully updated. But, please put these things in perspective. A player spent a decent amount of time and effort into giving people a idea for a build. Even if they NEVER updated it, it would still be a useful resource, and something they did, for free, for the community.

It's super awesome that other community members have helped the conversation, and kept things up to date... as it should be. Coming down hard on the OP for not donating more time is stupid.

That attitude just makes people want to never put in the effort to make a guide in the first place.

If you think the guide isn't being updated, or the OP isn't involved enough, put up a new guide in a new thread. Or contribute with awesome updated content like jlh165

I for one, love the build, and have made many tweaks to it based on how it evolved, and ideas others have had, but I probably wouldn't be playing Baron Zombies without the original guide and work that Qlidascope put in, and that would be a shame.
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
Alot of people seem that i am ignoring things like soul tether, shapers touch and geofries, which have been around since the dawn of time. I don't want to add it as it goes against the very nature of my build. If people really want that in their build they should check out the guides that use those items. Furthermore i feel like the 3.7 endgame gear is still very usable for the physical version of the build that is why i haven't deleted the section.
If that’s the case then I fail to see what the nature of the build is. This is a Baron Zombie build. How is using Shaper’s Touch any different than Triad Grip? If you insist on keeping the build narrow few people are going to continue on this thread. Why are suggestions like your Purity of Elements + Watcher’s Eye exclusive to Chaos? That combo has been around since 3.1, and I don’t see how choosing that isn’t a violation of the nature when variances you chose not to pursue are. Or is the nature a showcase for your build?

Your guide presents two options: physical and chaos. However it’s constructed as chaos converted from physical as soon as you can afford it. I suppose if chaos is fundamental to the nature of the build, then there is simply an unnecessary physical conversion aspect. Your guide, your choice. Just recognize most people on this thread are not going chaos. I see more geared people with Shaper’s Touch than any other glove, and that’s often a preference, not a budget issue. I’m mostly keeping to your recommended other gear, but the gloves on their own gave me ~1200 ES. I probably get an additional ~1200 ES from Spirit Offering using the Cyclone setup than I would without ST.
Back to topic of this poor guide :)

Do you recommend SLAMMING or SPAMMING for crafting the weapon you mentioned on page 250?
"
OberstGruber escreveu:
Do you recommend SLAMMING or SPAMMING for crafting the weapon you mentioned on page 250?
A week ago I would have said Spamming, but that was before I realized exactly how Slamming worked. Both options have drawbacks and are RGN dependent, and I quite frankly don’t know the probability of each. The link to crafting shenanigans would help in determining probable cost. I’m on a tablet and can’t look much up, but Farric Wolf Alphas are only 15c each, so Slamming is probably cheaper. Blocking attack mods is 1 ex and Craicic Chimerals are .9-1 ex.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional