[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Just wanted to make one comment amidst all the negative posts. Qilda spent a lot of time on this and probably streams. Give the guy a little credit, where credit is due. He started one of the most popular guides in the game.
Could he have kept updating and responding for the last 150 pages of mostly bs repeated questions? SURE! But first and foremost people play this game to have fun, he is allowed to get his fair share of unbothered played time in to enjoy the game just like everyone else.
Don't get discouraged Qilda, can't make everyone happy lol.

Finished my build,reached lvl 100,10k hp,1800 str,19 zombies and clearspeed with minion build.Ez kill all content etc,600 aul with alot of dmg modes.Thx Qilda for starting point of this build.

Also using Animated Guardian with https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Garb_of_the_Ephemeral_(Synthesised)
With meat shield AG always stay near me,so i have perma fortify,my Action Speed cannot be modified to below base value and Nearby Enemies cannot deal Critical Strikes.Using AG in 6l,AG have 110k hp and alot of dmg reduction,he cant die in 600 aul,uber elder skills etc.Using Offering to the Serpent gloves for overleech(its very powerfull mechanic vs dot dmg,ground etc) for afk сhill gaming.Im using only cyclone and flasks:)
Also i think skitterbots>pride in pure phys build,they are shocking immediately and chill enemies too.It cost 35% mana(instead of 50% on Pride).Using Dread banner,because it give some dps boost too and enemies have 20+% less accuracy.Using Flesh and Stone alltime in sand stance vs range dmg.And Aspect of the avain for self and minion movespeed and dmg boost on solo target w/o saqawal s nest.I think we have alot of dps on zombies,so my astral give me alot of str,hp,additional zombie and some resistance.

My POB(using updated fork Pob https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/deon82/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141514_fork/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share )
https://pastebin.com/BzJasXBG
Última edição por GuppiTheSlayer em 18 de out de 2019 13:47:44
Hello to all,

If possible a little bit of help regarding the jewel lethal pride,
I´m still confused when buying this jewel,
Some are using under rakiata, others kaom, others kiloava etc..

Can plz explain that to me, I want to buy one but still not understanding this jewel and his effects,
What to buy?

Thanks in advance,
"
naxus123 escreveu:
Hello to all,

If possible a little bit of help regarding the jewel lethal pride,
I´m still confused when buying this jewel,
Some are using under rakiata, others kaom, others kiloava etc..

Can plz explain that to me, I want to buy one but still not understanding this jewel and his effects,
What to buy?

Thanks in advance,
only the seed number matters for us. The “under” is only relevant if you are using it on a keystone. Just buy the cheapest one you can find and Divine it to satisfaction.
"
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
Alot of people seem that i am ignoring things like soul tether, shapers touch and geofries, which have been around since the dawn of time. I don't want to add it as it goes against the very nature of my build. If people really want that in their build they should check out the guides that use those items. Furthermore i feel like the 3.7 endgame gear is still very usable for the physical version of the build that is why i haven't deleted the section.
If that’s the case then I fail to see what the nature of the build is. This is a Baron Zombie build. How is using Shaper’s Touch any different than Triad Grip? If you insist on keeping the build narrow few people are going to continue on this thread. Why are suggestions like your Purity of Elements + Watcher’s Eye exclusive to Chaos? That combo has been around since 3.1, and I don’t see how choosing that isn’t a violation of the nature when variances you chose not to pursue are. Or is the nature a showcase for your build?

Your guide presents two options: physical and chaos. However it’s constructed as chaos converted from physical as soon as you can afford it. I suppose if chaos is fundamental to the nature of the build, then there is simply an unnecessary physical conversion aspect. Your guide, your choice. Just recognize most people on this thread are not going chaos. I see more geared people with Shaper’s Touch than any other glove, and that’s often a preference, not a budget issue. I’m mostly keeping to your recommended other gear, but the gloves on their own gave me ~1200 ES. I probably get an additional ~1200 ES from Spirit Offering using the Cyclone setup than I would without ST.

ugh i think you missed what i meant, i want this to be a pure life build and not a ES stacker as the geofry and shapers touch makes it. I do want to encorporate the watchers eye and the cyclone into the full physical buil for sure, as it is very strong and doesn't make sense not to, as i will be using those combos in 3.9 aswell, i mean the additions some i added myself. I just didn't expect people to go ham for them not being in the physical as of now, as they're in the chaos. If you do the build you should also read the guide before you start which makes you already know its a thing.
"
GuppiTheSlayer escreveu:

Finished my build,reached lvl 100,10k hp,1800 str,19 zombies and clearspeed with minion build.Ez kill all content etc,600 aul with alot of dmg modes.Thx Qilda for starting point of this build.

Also using Animated Guardian with https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Garb_of_the_Ephemeral_(Synthesised)
With meat shield AG always stay near me,so i have perma fortify,my Action Speed cannot be modified to below base value and Nearby Enemies cannot deal Critical Strikes.Using AG in 6l,AG have 110k hp and alot of dmg reduction,he cant die in 600 aul,uber elder skills etc.Using Offering to the Serpent gloves for overleech(its very powerfull mechanic vs dot dmg,ground etc) for afk сhill gaming.Im using only cyclone and flasks:)
Also i think skitterbots>pride in pure phys build,they are shocking immediately and chill enemies too.It cost 35% mana(instead of 50% on Pride).Using Dread banner,because it give some dps boost too and enemies have 20+% less accuracy.Using Flesh and Stone alltime in sand stance vs range dmg.And Aspect of the avain for self and minion movespeed and dmg boost on solo target w/o saqawal s nest.I think we have alot of dps on zombies,so my astral give me alot of str,hp,additional zombie and some resistance.

My POB(using updated fork Pob https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/deon82/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141514_fork/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share )
https://pastebin.com/BzJasXBG

Thank you for a positive comment, been bummed quite abit lately due to all the hate i've gotten.
"
Laxxus escreveu:
lol
well, if the easily best gloves for the physical version are against the nature of this build, then I'm in the wrong place.
So I won't bother with this thread anymore.

Thanks to the people that helped to make this build better.

The thing is, running shapers touch gives you the following above triad grip:
106Hp
1200 ES
446 Armour
~1000 mana which we can go without

A well rolled pair of rare gloves would give you:
430 Hp
13,7k Dps
Another socket
~40 resists which easily is converted into 8% less physical damage taken via. minimum endurance charges
1450 armor which translates into 1k Vaal molten shell damage midigation.
12% attack speed for faster leap slams.

Theres arguments for both. If you can't even be bothered seeing the good things of a pair of rare ones, then be my guest and leave. I opted for a pair of rare ones, as i prefer 1. Dps 2. Armor 3. Flat life.

Also sure there is misses and messed up things in the guide, it happens when you try to keep it updated on the go. Then again you're clearly here to attack me and find flaws in what i've worked hard to do. You honestly should make your own guide dude, really please be my guest and make mine obsolete, at this rate i'd love it.
Última edição por Qlidascope em 18 de out de 2019 19:11:53
Where did you get enough dexterity for Saqawals Nest?
"
derekisbob escreveu:
Where did you get enough dexterity for Saqawals Nest?

The chestpiece itself adds enough dexterity to wear it, so if you put on a ring or so with dexterity on, you can equip it and it should "hold itself" if you know what i mean :)
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
i want this to be a pure life build and not a ES stacker as the geofry and shapers touch makes it.
That makes sense. It’s just when using Spirit Offering, it makes ES viable since there is a solid source of recovery. Geofri’s Touch and Soul Tether both sacrifice life and/or other stats to provide ES benefit. I can see why you don’t want to go there because it splits scaling. But you do use Spirit Offering which provides an ES component. Moreover, when linked like you have it, it provides a significant, dependable recovery to the ES. How is it then not in the build’s nature to amplify the defensive capabilities of what you yourself are doing rather than the offensive? It’s not like this was even relevant prior to 3.8. The 50% to 75% effectiveness of Mistress of Sacrifice is what makes it viable.

Now while not your fault at all, I doubt even 5% of the people who tried your build actually bothered reading through everything. Nothing you do will change that. People don’t read. Most will click on your PoB links and assume that tells the full story or pick and choose parts of the build. That’s why all popular builds I’ve seen are hammered with questions answered inside the guide.

I’ve said my piece. Prior to 3.8 announcing what changes they were making I knew I wanted to try Summoner for 3.8. I got introduced to your guide as you were first building it, and have enjoyed the build. Sure I could have landed on a different Zombie build, but I doubt any of them are as innovative as this thread. I don’t regret at all my time spent here. If it wasn’t for this community, I would have tired of the game 2 weeks in. Thanks for creating the guide Qlida. I really do have you to thank for any success I’ve had as a Zombiemancer.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional