[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Gryphenprey escreveu:
"
MrsDeath_ escreveu:
Ok. This is epic.

Added a note in the gear section regarding Cooldown Recovery

where can I find this note? is it worth having cooldown recovery on equip? if so, what would be the required value?

btw, really enjoying this build. blasting through maps and shaper and uber elder are a joke :D
Very fun build indeed.

I'm struggling against Metamorph bosses and some map bosses who don't deal much projectile damage.

I don't pop the CWDT unless i go melee, so i don't have corpses to VD from.

"
Saucette69 escreveu:
Very fun build indeed.

I'm struggling against Metamorph bosses and some map bosses who don't deal much projectile damage.

This build has two mandatory uniques, and you are missing one )
"
shokilicious escreveu:
"
TrafficLi9HT escreveu:
How many Alts does it take to get the desired 2 mods? Probably 2k or something right?
I have yet to see 2 good mods with one beeing cwc in 4k alts :3
Fun fact: In those 4k alts i only saw fire skill gems around 5 times while seing melee skill gems like 50 times.

im at 1.5k right now and ive seen CWC at least 6 times. obviously hard to get power charges with it, im thinking about ditching that thought and just going with something nice like spell fire added fire etc.
"
TrafficLi9HT escreveu:
im at 1.5k right now and ive seen CWC at least 6 times. obviously hard to get power charges with it, im thinking about ditching that thought and just going with something nice like spell fire added fire etc.
I was looking for a combination of CwC + either one of: Hybrid spellcrit+power charges, spellcrit, flat fire to spells or + to socketed fire gems as a magic item and would be ok with fire penetration on regal hit probably. Getting 3 of the above ones is highly unlikely.
Última edição por shokilicious em 21 de dez de 2019 08:19:32
is this doable in a ssf environment? how would you recommend going about farming a scolds bridle since theres no torment zana mod this league?

-- Also, before gaining it, is cwc cyclone vd good enough before the bridle sacrificing a gem socket for desecrate?
whats is the difference between your build and this one?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2643268/page/1 (volabomber)
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
FYI, I have a 6L shaped Lathi for sale. It has CWC on it already so you are good to go.
Selling it as my computer can't handle the balls. :(
"
DanielQ escreveu:
FYI, I have a 6L shaped Lathi for sale. It has CWC on it already so you are good to go.
Selling it as my computer can't handle the balls. :(

How much ?
"
Raggon escreveu:
"
Saucette69 escreveu:
Very fun build indeed.

This build has two mandatory uniques, and you are missing one )

Still, you can't cyclone with 118 mana left.

With the Mana pot it's easy, but you can't refill the mana pot on a single boss with no ads

Am i missing something ?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional