[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Orion19819 escreveu:
Debating where to go gear wise. Currently have Leash of Oblation + Offering chest, Martyr of Innocence, Aspect of Spider + Fenumus boots for the ES. Would it be worth chasing the Watcher's Eye next? Or start looking into crafting a staff? (all other basics are covered)

I feel not needing to be really close for aspect of spider could help. But I also feel my damage could use a boost. Not sure which way I am leaning.

I would go for the watcher's eye. Keeping actual distance and still recovering es is a huge boon.

Also let's you use different boots such as The Stampede or rares with lots of life and res.
Última edição por Gryphenprey em 21 de dez de 2019 18:22:57
"
DesDeCero escreveu:
Hi.

How do you craft your TALISMAN amulet?

Sorry, repeat.

How do you craft a talisman being it corrupted?
hello :D I love your build and I just lvl up to use the require uniques . But I having a hard time sustaining my ES shield and the watcher eye is super expensive. Still trying to figure out how to work the build out but if I just spin I kill myself in 10 secs... and I am resist cap but I cant barely do t1 maps.
"
drnomnom escreveu:
hello :D I love your build and I just lvl up to use the require uniques . But I having a hard time sustaining my ES shield and the watcher eye is super expensive. Still trying to figure out how to work the build out but if I just spin I kill myself in 10 secs... and I am resist cap but I cant barely do t1 maps.

Unequip Leash of Oblation until you have a chest with Offering Effect and preferably an extra source of ES recovery.

I will be making an update to the guide when I am home regarding this. (Currently responding from my phone)
"
EC_Zarkas escreveu:
"
DanielQ escreveu:
FYI, I have a 6L shaped Lathi for sale. It has CWC on it already so you are good to go.
Selling it as my computer can't handle the balls. :(

How much ?

6ex. Hit me up in game if you are interested.
Today was magical. Collected some really nice pieces for late stage gear.

I am just having a difficult time crafting the elder staff... And I feel that awakened CwC is pretty underwhelming. Will keep thinking about where to go from here.
Última edição por vanillz777 em 21 de dez de 2019 20:12:39
After 5k alts i finally crafted something half decent at least.

Got an imprint of the staff without that t4 flat fire dmg to spells. Not sure if i want to keep it like that or reroll with imprint :o
Última edição por shokilicious em 21 de dez de 2019 20:48:26
I tried crafting a pcoc staff today but in all my alts and chaos i could only get pcoc once and since it was rolled with chaos it was combined with pretty underwhelming stuff best being t1 added lightning to spells and 30ish crit multi.
This still made me open Pob and check how much I would lose, would have gone from 166k per ball to 110k (have Martyr atm).
But then while I had poB open i decided to play around with some other possible mods and I honestly could not come up with a realistic combo of mods that would come close to Martyr's damage...
Seems like losing both the 20% double damage AND the combined cwc and pcoc was a bit much.
"
Gryphenprey escreveu:
"
drnomnom escreveu:

Unequip Leash of Oblation until you have a chest with Offering Effect and preferably an extra source of ES recovery.

I will be making an update to the guide when I am home regarding this. (Currently responding from my phone)

thank you for taking your time to reply ! I actually got a 4 link martyr of the innocenne and was able to sustain but I feel hella squishes . Hopefully a few levels will help out the build... What auras would you recommend for the beginning of the build? I have around 1 ex to spend to upgrade the build idk what to get first.
Hey i was wondering if anyone could have a look at my gear and see if there is any oversights or improvements i can make. Should i multi mod the staff and get a bottled faith for instance? Bosses are hella tanky at t16 and when i compare my pob with others im a decent bit lower on dps and don't know why. Any help would be appreciated really love this build.

Also my animate guardian died in t16 maps somehow twice. I used victarios, solaris lorica, leer cast , sign of sin eater,springlef and 50 chaos res boots.I did not use convection or minion life will that really make the difference because i wanna buy Garb of the Ephemeral and kingmaker for it but not if it dies.

Última edição por Dreadknot em 22 de dez de 2019 04:12:59

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional