[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Saucette69 escreveu:
"
Raggon escreveu:
"
Saucette69 escreveu:
Very fun build indeed.

I'm struggling against Metamorph bosses and some map bosses who don't deal much projectile damage.

I don't pop the CWDT unless i go melee, so i don't have corpses to VD from.

This build has two mandatory uniques, and you are missing one )

Still, you can't cyclone with 118 mana left.

With the Mana pot it's easy, but you can't refill the mana pot on a single boss with no ads

Am i missing something ?

A mana flask should be enough for most boss fights to be honest. By additionally you can craft a % of damage taken gained as mana mods on rings and amulet (it's a veiled prefix). Alternatively there is a watcher's eye with the same mod, but its 2.5ex which I assume you don't have
"
Fizecs escreveu:
is this doable in a ssf environment? how would you recommend going about farming a scolds bridle since theres no torment zana mod this league?

-- Also, before gaining it, is cwc cyclone vd good enough before the bridle sacrificing a gem socket for desecrate?

You can use Torment Scarab but ofc in SSF that might take quite a while.
I can't recommend CWC before Scold's, I actually did it this league, because I tried it last league and it seemed fine, but with the buffed bosses hp it's not. (I made the additional mistake of doing every single metamorph in Acts already, which wa sjust a huge grind lol)
Hi.

How do you craft your TALISMAN amulet?
"
Victor_Creed_PoE escreveu:
"
Fizecs escreveu:
is this doable in a ssf environment? how would you recommend going about farming a scolds bridle since theres no torment zana mod this league?

-- Also, before gaining it, is cwc cyclone vd good enough before the bridle sacrificing a gem socket for desecrate?

You can use Torment Scarab but ofc in SSF that might take quite a while.
I can't recommend CWC before Scold's, I actually did it this league, because I tried it last league and it seemed fine, but with the buffed bosses hp it's not. (I made the additional mistake of doing every single metamorph in Acts already, which wa sjust a huge grind lol)

Torment Scarabs dont let you chance torment league specific uniques.

As for playing this in SSF, uhhh...if you drop a Scold's you can do it. Hahaha. That said I played with self cast VD before getting Scolds. Feels fine to do that when you have good cast speed.

My amulet was crafted and then converted into a T2 Talisman with Jorgin 2 in research syndicate.
Última edição por Gryphenprey em 21 de dez de 2019 13:01:43
"
Gryphenprey escreveu:
"
PapercutCarnage escreveu:
I love this build, it is heckin fun. A bit risky so far since I'm only lvl 75 with 3k life and 2900 ES, but still pretty damn tanky. I managed to craft a chest with 500 ES and 25% increased effect of offerings to offset the Leash of Oblation, but I'm still not sure the belt is worth it. Having all 3 offerings is nice, but you sacrifice valuable gem slots and more importantly a Stygian. It really pressured the rest of my gear slots to get resists so I'm missing out on a few good suffixes like damage, chaos res, and a curse.

It does pressure the other slots. As for sockets, it's basically a swap for AG+Spectre+MS slot. For now I'm dropping those until I can make a beefy boi AG that doesn't immediately die to T16 Conquerors. Haha.

I am highly considering swapping Discipline for Purity of Elements with the Watcher's Eye mod that gives chaos res (at least until I can afford an ES on hit eye). I did this on my HC character last league. Lose 700 or so ES but that basically completely takes care of any resist problems. Something to consider at least.

I have 74/47 Block with Bone Offering and 483 Life recovered on block. It's very hard for me to give that up. :)

But like you said, it does stretch gear slots especially for chaos res.

If I were to replace it, it would be with a hunter belt with "gain a flask charge on crit" theoretically this would keep up topped off on our flasks in prolonged fights since even ball lightning crits a lot.

Warlord Belts can roll (33–39) to (52–55) added Fire Damage against Burning Enemies. That's a consideration.

Or use those new exalts on a stygian belt and pray XD

So I took a couple hours (and a bit of currency) shopping to sort out my gear and managed to pull it off. I not only kept the Leash of Oblation but managed to squeeze in the spider aspect and Fenumus' boots and end up with 65% chaos res (capped with Atziri's Promise). My fire and cold resists aren't capped at a standstill but spirit offering fixes that. Even with all of this, I think I'll have to give up on AG for now, or maybe permanently since this league is super rippy. Now all I need is for the game to let me 6L, I've invested 4ex into fusings and no luck x.x Used it all up last league I guess.
"

So I took a couple hours (and a bit of currency) shopping to sort out my gear and managed to pull it off. I not only kept the Leash of Oblation but managed to squeeze in the spider aspect and Fenumus' boots and end up with 65% chaos res (capped with Atziri's Promise). My fire and cold resists aren't capped at a standstill but spirit offering fixes that. Even with all of this, I think I'll have to give up on AG for now, or maybe permanently since this league is super rippy. Now all I need is for the game to let me 6L, I've invested 4ex into fusings and no luck x.x Used it all up last league I guess.

I did the same thing yesterday actually. I was able to fix my resists, get my chaos res up over 50, and even overcapped my lightning res enough to be able to replace my current chest with one with no res.

I am equally hesitant about the AG right now. I even dropped a soul taker and have a %life regen implicit Garb of the Ephemeral. Not sure if I want to finish investing in it yet or sell the soul taker to fuel a 6L....

Cuz yeah! Still on a 5L. Lol.

Current gear still working on gearing and resist fixing i did get the watchers eye it does sell for like 10 - 12 ex atm but it is good. I plan on replacing the boots and fixing the rez then craft more on the chest piece. As of now though I have almost completed every Reg map 134/154 and Awaken 29/154 I want to say i have made tweaks and made my own build then added elements of your's and With your advice and help I must say i really enjoy your build The mapping is a Joke it melts everything it is a breeze. And Gryph you are a very kind person and even helped me kill the spider boss to get my aspect I really appreciate your help and you taking your time out to be a great person so bless you sir. Now back to the Grind. Stay Sain Exiles!
How do you activate 4 auras? I have only aspect of spider and discipline active and have 60% reserved already.
"
Fallbringer escreveu:
How do you activate 4 auras? I have only aspect of spider and discipline active and have 60% reserved already.

At present I only use Discipline, Herald of Ash, and Aspect of the Spider.

To add the 50% Aura you'll need the Sovereignty cluster, enlighten and probably a 90% mana multiplier scold's

If you get an es on hit watchers eye, you can drop Aspect to help fit the 50% aura.
Debating where to go gear wise. Currently have Leash of Oblation + Offering chest, Martyr of Innocence, Aspect of Spider + Fenumus boots for the ES. Would it be worth chasing the Watcher's Eye next? Or start looking into crafting a staff? (all other basics are covered)

I feel not needing to be really close for aspect of spider could help. But I also feel my damage could use a boost. Not sure which way I am leaning.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional