3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

can i get some help with build advise? Trying to up my damage but only have a few hundred chaos, is there a better setup i can do for auras? have a maxed out animated guardian as well

"
GFHazard escreveu:

Hey guys I'm looking for some crafting advice. Above is my weapon, it has an open prefix slot, should I just exalt it and hope for something good or is there something else I can do that isn't as random?

Slam & Pray
gl mate

:(
I'm at level 70 and full tree and even a 6L but getting no damage at all. Whats going on? I cant kill Yellow tier metamorphs in under 3 min.
"
thorpownsu escreveu:
can i get some help with build advise? Trying to up my damage but only have a few hundred chaos, is there a better setup i can do for auras? have a maxed out animated guardian as well

Get a 5L Victario's... it is WAY better than what you are using as it includes an EPIC 6th link already included - level 30 Generosity.

Use offensive auras instead of defensive.. swap enfeeble for vulnerability. Swap disciline for Hatred.
"
DumpsterJedi escreveu:
I'm at level 70 and full tree and even a 6L but getting no damage at all. Whats going on? I cant kill Yellow tier metamorphs in under 3 min.

dude you are way under leveled.

Your gems are way under leveled.

Your weapon and chest is nothing like the recommendations.

Your belt and boots are for much later, get ones with strength on them first.

Just level up, make some $$, and progress. The fact that you are already doing yellow maps is very good for your level. Just keep levelling to 90 and in the meantime you will make $$, level your gems, and things will come naturally.
"
thorpownsu escreveu:

Some tips but not all needed:
1. Use carrion Golem for chaos Golem
2. Spectres you got Carnage Chieftans and Host Chieftans? Maybe they can't use often the aura for power and frenzy charges, this is cause you need to use blood magic support.
3. use Blasphemy/Vulnerability
4. -skitterbots + Vaal haste
5. look @ your gem setup it can be a lot better.
6. maxed out AG mean you got at least basic gear?

that's what i can find quickly
hope that will help
"
OrlocTheEternal escreveu:
I've found my dmg to be lacking quite a bit what should i do? only doing yellow maps right now. my gear:

i have almost 4ex to spend.

Your gems are a bit all over the shop.

Don't use Brutality... you're not getting 30% MORE damage from spriit offering.

Your chest setup is doing nothing. Go full auras or skellies.

Your gems are also underlevelled.

Get Empower 4 when you can on your zombie setup.
Hi Guys, can some one please look at my build, this is

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bubbabeet/characters

What do I need to Change?

How do I get my resist to 75?
Última edição por Bubbabeet em 28 de dez de 2019 22:50:24
What weapon is better?

1 to gems
fortify

or

1 to gems
1xx minion damage?

Incursion one is way to expensive and way to hard to hit and not sure how much better it actually is.
Hey brunowa thanks for the great build.

I just swapped from skelly+zombies into the aura build but I have a question.
I happened to craft a weapon with Aspect of the Avian.

thoughts on running that into the build? and what would be best to replace if so?

I've been trying it subbed for flesh & stone/dread banner. so far im killing things pretty good.

I'm also curious how you manage your res while running so much speed with the belt + shoes. is everything capped at 75?
thanks!
Última edição por JeDaHx em 28 de dez de 2019 22:51:01

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional