3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
i_Kev escreveu:
Hey guys, relatively new to crafting. Does the elder warstaff have to be ilvl 81+ when crafting? The "minions have #% increased attack speed and cast speed" crafted mod seems to require ilvl 81. Or would this make it too hard to craft because of having other mods available at this ilvl?

Also, for just a +1 warstaff, what ilvl should I get?

you only need ilvl 68 for the fortify prefix
ilvl 50 for to Level of Socketed Gems

"minions have #% increased attack speed and cast speed" Is on your Craftingbench, no ilvl required.

i think it means what ilvl the item need to have the veiled mod on it to unveil.
"
DespicableShao escreveu:
brunowa , any updates on the tree coming or is the current what you recommend? I've been looking to optimize my tree but im afraid to sacrifice my minion nodes. They occasionally die to OP rng metamorph and baran maps

I think my setup is now pretty optimised for 3.9.

Check my current tree in my character profile.

I'll add a final POB later tonight (minor tweaks from the current one posted).
"
brunowa escreveu:
"
DespicableShao escreveu:
brunowa , any updates on the tree coming or is the current what you recommend? I've been looking to optimize my tree but im afraid to sacrifice my minion nodes. They occasionally die to OP rng metamorph and baran maps

I think my setup is now pretty optimised for 3.9.

Check my current tree in my character profile.

I'll add a final POB later tonight (minor tweaks from the current one posted).

Thanks bro.
You can also get this boots and get it annointed.

what did i do wrong?
my dmg seems like its lacking a lot
can someone check my gear and passive tree and give some suggestion?
Hello brother , first of all thank you for your awesome build. I was wondering, what about summon skitterbots wich give very high move speed to our minions and quite cool aura and dmg boost . Would you recomand to play it or may is it worthless for some reason ?
Think its worth crafting on this:
-Suffix cannot be change anul off all the pre-fixes and then try and slam for high life rolls?

i hope i dont sound like a complete idiot but how are you capping your resists. all the pob show 45% across the board
"
Imagin314 escreveu:
Hello brother , first of all thank you for your awesome build. I was wondering, what about summon skitterbots wich give very high move speed to our minions and quite cool aura and dmg boost . Would you recomand to play it or may is it worthless for some reason ?

Skitterbots is cool. If you like it, go for it. I sometimes swap it in but prefer flesh and stone.

BTW it only adds minion speed to your skitterbots. Not your other minions.
"
HannahJacob2015 escreveu:
i hope i dont sound like a complete idiot but how are you capping your resists. all the pob show 45% across the board

When you summon zombies in game and have spirit offering up you will be resistance capped.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional