3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I looked at your endgame gear, there's is no way you're at resistant cap. Almost all uniques. How is that possible? Are you running low resists?
New Video up:

You like RANGED SPECTRES?!

Well so do I!

And we STILL KICK ASS at doing ranged spectres...

Here is a 90 second Coves clear using Frost Sentinals.

https://youtu.be/8OnWoOMsOMQ

This is an EXTREMELY FUN playstyle!

Trash melts... bosses are slower than with carnage/host chieftans but it's very fun and very effective!
"
DumpsterJedi escreveu:
I'm at level 70 and full tree and even a 6L but getting no damage at all. Whats going on? I cant kill Yellow tier metamorphs in under 3 min.

You are trolling right?

You didn't follow the Skilltree correct. there is a leveling section.

your fulltree is about clicking something without understanding what the notes are doing.
everything is underleveled
No uber lab
not even 1000 Strength
your gear can be way better for a small budget
where is your cyclone/spirit offering setup?
did you cap your resistance?
"
brunowa escreveu:
"
DumpsterJedi escreveu:
I'm at level 70 and full tree and even a 6L but getting no damage at all. Whats going on? I cant kill Yellow tier metamorphs in under 3 min.

dude you are way under leveled.

Your gems are way under leveled.

Your weapon and chest is nothing like the recommendations.

Your belt and boots are for much later, get ones with strength on them first.

Just level up, make some $$, and progress. The fact that you are already doing yellow maps is very good for your level. Just keep levelling to 90 and in the meantime you will make $$, level your gems, and things will come naturally.

How is it possible to cap resist with this build? im a newb.. can u look at my gear?
"
DumpsterJedi escreveu:
I looked at your endgame gear, there's is no way you're at resistant cap. Almost all uniques. How is that possible? Are you running low resists?
Spirit offering gives 22 all res.

His Body Armour/rings/jewel gives res.

Read carefully! Just don't copy something there something there, you need to understand.
Even how the machanic works. use the right Spectres and Animate Guardian gear recommendation.

You should start from the beginning and do step by step
"
Bubbabeet escreveu:
"
brunowa escreveu:
"
DumpsterJedi escreveu:

dude you are way under leveled.

Your gems are way under leveled.

Your weapon and chest is nothing like the recommendations.

Your belt and boots are for much later, get ones with strength on them first.

Just level up, make some $$, and progress. The fact that you are already doing yellow maps is very good for your level. Just keep levelling to 90 and in the meantime you will make $$, level your gems, and things will come naturally.

How is it possible to cap resist with this build? im a newb.. can u look at my gear?

when you use cyclone spirit offering gives you 22 all res
get a res ring clarity is only needed when you got the watchers eye.
wtf why you waste 30ex+ for Emperor's Mastery? that should be the last min max thing.
get oil on your amulet so you can reuse the skillpoints at least for res
I have used over 5000 alterations now but I never get +1 Socketed Gem + Fortify or anything else ... :( Even with the Essence of Fear it doesn't work and I've already wasted almost 30 pieces.
How do you all manage to craft it so easily? what am I doing wrong?

I'm desperate.
"
I have used over 5000 alterations now but I never get +1 Socketed Gem + Fortify or anything else ... :( Even with the Essence of Fear it doesn't work and I've already wasted almost 30 pieces.
How do you all manage to craft it so easily? what am I doing wrong?

I'm desperate.

It's VERY hard to get.. yes, it will most likely take many thousands of alts.

You can always just craft a +1 socketed gems weapon.

You will miss out on the fortify... but it will be much cheaper and it's very easy to get +1 socketed gems.
brunowa , any updates on the tree coming or is the current what you recommend? I've been looking to optimize my tree but im afraid to sacrifice my minion nodes. They occasionally die to OP rng metamorph and baran maps
Hey guys, relatively new to crafting. Does the elder warstaff have to be ilvl 81+ when crafting? The "minions have #% increased attack speed and cast speed" crafted mod seems to require ilvl 81. Or would this make it too hard to craft because of having other mods available at this ilvl?

Also, for just a +1 warstaff, what ilvl should I get?
Última edição por i_Kev em 29 de dez de 2019 00:05:42

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional