3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

DDD
IGN: Big
Última edição por Pyrobite em 3 de mar de 2021 10:54:14
Hi guys, I wanted to ask some questions about the end-game equipment I hope you can help me out:

1) weapon
Considering that I'm not practical with craft, in addition to Queen's Escape and crafted weapon, is Femurs of the Saints an excellent alternative or continuous with Queen's Escape?
I tried to trade already crafted weapons but I can't find any.

2) Boots
Alberon's Warpath are BIS in this league, in your opinion The Stampede can be an end-game alternative given the second anointed available even if statistics are lost (Life and ES?).
In the event which anointed is most useful, Endouring Bond (damage) or Blood Siphon or Costitution (life)?

3) Auras
I am very happy with F&S, Discipline, Purity of Element and Enlighten Support (with WE discipline&Purity).
I have not yet managed to do Sirius however in this discipline fight is futile, what can I use as an alternative?

Thank you very much and happy Sunday
Sorry for my english, made in google translate :|
"
brunowa escreveu:
"
HannahJacob2015 escreveu:
i hope i dont sound like a complete idiot but how are you capping your resists. all the pob show 45% across the board

When you summon zombies in game and have spirit offering up you will be resistance capped.

What about for Chaos res? Just running that low?
struggling a little to keep my res capped. especially if running string of servitude and seven-league step. unless this is just a speed low res variation?
"
JeDaHx escreveu:
"
brunowa escreveu:
"
HannahJacob2015 escreveu:
i hope i dont sound like a complete idiot but how are you capping your resists. all the pob show 45% across the board

When you summon zombies in game and have spirit offering up you will be resistance capped.

What about for Chaos res? Just running that low?
struggling a little to keep my res capped. especially if running string of servitude and seven-league step. unless this is just a speed low res variation?

I'm running at negative chaos resis (-37%).

Sirius and Metamorphs are probably the only thing in the game we need chaos resistance for.

Edit: Because of the Baron leech - more damage = more leech. So if you are struggling then yes, you need to get it on gear or use flask.
Última edição por brunowa em 29 de dez de 2019 03:33:25
@ arisfuse @bru

what shouldi be looking for on the lethal pride jewel? i put about 2 ex of divines in it and havnt seen anything good besides 1 5% str node lol

should i be looking for multile % to str?
"
Draxguards escreveu:
@ arisfuse @bru

what shouldi be looking for on the lethal pride jewel? i put about 2 ex of divines in it and havnt seen anything good besides 1 5% str node lol

should i be looking for multile % to str?

Try get 10% at least. A Brawn jewel gives 5% and that's cheap as chips.

But only try get it if it will push you over another zombie threshold (1000/1200/1500)
Even a 5% increased and Flat 50 Strength is a big boost to your ES.
Looking at your gear and the videos, I see fortify on the minions but not on your staff....what am I missing here?
"
Fretboard escreveu:
Looking at your gear and the videos, I see fortify on the minions but not on your staff....what am I missing here?

The animate guardian got kingmaker

Chaos spammed this beauty :)

Got 232 Strength
Última edição por YourPain em 29 de dez de 2019 05:01:53

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional