3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

if I got shapers touch with the vulnerability curse(12lvl) is there a reason to change auras? and which auras are better in this case.
"
Durahal escreveu:
"
renroval escreveu:
To those using Victarios with Hatred, you can also bump your DPS some more if you use Elemental Weakness (combined with Vulnerability). You can do this without dual curse by giving your AG a curse on hit corrupted gloves.

And then to top if off, use Elemental Equilibrium as long as you have a fire/lightning damage on attacks on your rings.

Unless this was changed - as far as I know, you share curses with your AG. So unless you have +1 curses passive or gear, it doesn't work and you will just overwrite each others curses.

Is there any confirmation on this info? Can we use two curses with the animated guardian or not :)

Cheers!

edit: can we equid our AG with Windscream to allow a second curse?
Última edição por adrienvictor em 16 de jan de 2020 15:27:32
"
elbowndg escreveu:
What is the best anointment on ring for blighted maps farm?

I've had good luck with Extra Meteor from Meteor tower, and Meteors always stun.
The Guardian does not share your max amount of curses you can apply to enemies, and therefore functions as a player with the default curse limit when applying curses (through corrupted gloves, for example).

From the Wiki.

And I can see both curses up as well when fighting boss mobs
Última edição por renroval em 16 de jan de 2020 15:32:46
"
renroval escreveu:
The Guardian does not share your max amount of curses you can apply to enemies, and therefore functions as a player with the default curse limit when applying curses (through corrupted gloves, for example).

From the Wiki.

And I can see both curses up as well when fighting boss mobs

That's nice! I guess it's a pretty nice "free" improvement then.

Funny thing it was not mentioned before haha
Whats a good way to farm Baron SSF?
Am selling this weapon for 7ex, if anybody is interested.
It cost me 8ex to craft it. It took me from T13 to T16 annihilation. The dps increase was huge from Queen's Escape.

Última edição por Akshay em 16 de jan de 2020 16:56:54
So far im loving the build but im still in the budget set up with no 6 links. Im leaning toward building for speed with victarios. Is the vulnerability on hit required for the gloves? If so that looks like its going to be the biggest investment. Also it seems lacking in str, i think if i currently went that build id be below the 1k threshold for the baron.

Another, problem im having is getting the +2 socketed support gem recipe which i think drops from the mastermind doing the syndicate stuff. My first attempt at Catarina was a massive fail, so i guess i need a little more gear lol. I have no idea how to link but i have a 6 socket +1 with fortify mace im working on 6 linking i think all it needs is the crafting bench stuff.
"
cholik123 escreveu:
So far im loving the build but im still in the budget set up with no 6 links. Im leaning toward building for speed with victarios. Is the vulnerability on hit required for the gloves? If so that looks like its going to be the biggest investment. Also it seems lacking in str, i think if i currently went that build id be below the 1k threshold for the baron.

Another, problem im having is getting the +2 socketed support gem recipe which i think drops from the mastermind doing the syndicate stuff. My first attempt at Catarina was a massive fail, so i guess i need a little more gear lol. I have no idea how to link but i have a 6 socket +1 with fortify mace im working on 6 linking i think all it needs is the crafting bench stuff.

Im new to this build but the OPs in RicoKGB's discharge/life mjolner, and stress free enduring RF builds know me in game, im an actual guy with children, not a chineese flipper. If you need someone to craft specific mods for you in game I can do for free, have everything unlocked.

My toon is Fallen_Crusader_,

I recently made my weapon too;

I will divine the attack/speed rolls to perfect but low on cash atm after getting a bit carried away on other stuff.
Im almost at 1.1k Strengh but my zombies dont leech any health for me and im abit confused.
Do they only leech to me when they leech to themself? (they have to have taken damage to be able to leech for me?)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional