3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
cholik123 escreveu:
So far im loving the build but im still in the budget set up with no 6 links. Im leaning toward building for speed with victarios. Is the vulnerability on hit required for the gloves? If so that looks like its going to be the biggest investment. Also it seems lacking in str, i think if i currently went that build id be below the 1k threshold for the baron.

Another, problem im having is getting the +2 socketed support gem recipe which i think drops from the mastermind doing the syndicate stuff. My first attempt at Catarina was a massive fail, so i guess i need a little more gear lol. I have no idea how to link but i have a 6 socket +1 with fortify mace im working on 6 linking i think all it needs is the crafting bench stuff.

I can help you with the crafting, just get the basic weapon and minion damage.
So I just bought awakened melee physical but I dont see the description for it on zombies? Dont they intimidate? rip 10 exalted if not :(
"
Swiftlard escreveu:
So I just bought awakened melee physical but I dont see the description for it on zombies? Dont they intimidate? rip 10 exalted if not :(

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Awakened_Melee_Physical_Damage_Support

You get intimidate from quality

10% at 20% quality
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
"
Mubbsy escreveu:
"
Swiftlard escreveu:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Awakened_Melee_Physical_Damage_Support

You get intimidate from quality

10% at 20% quality

Got 20% quality but it still doesn't show.
Lol just lost my fully equipped AG to Al-Hezmin. I guess there is more locations where we should turn him off...

This is my current setup. Looking for advice on what to upgrade next. I can sell the awakened multistrike in my weapon if there is something better to buy, and I have 40 ex waiting to invest. Maybe a watchers eye with Gain x% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity?
I've made it into red maps with mediocre gear but now I'm trying to figure out what to upgrade first. I have around 8-10 Ex to spend. Should I throw it all into a weapon, which looks to cost at least 8Ex, or upgrade to 6L armor and a cheaper 6L weapon first?

Spoiler
How is everyone dealing with chaos damage?

I'm running the tanky version, and it is very tanky unless I come anywhere closer than 3,000 miles to a monster that does any chaos damage...then I'm instantly oneshot.

I have 5.5k life and 6.8k es and am using the Amethyst flask which doesn't make any difference.
Getting exploded hard at last sirus phase, these "DIE" rays are so annoying as i cant know where the hell he is when he teleports out of screen from being multicopy. First phases are just a joke, zombies slam him to the ground but the last one looks like he is more strong and he lives for too long so i have more chances to die.

"
JonathanPDX escreveu:
I've made it into red maps with mediocre gear but now I'm trying to figure out what to upgrade first. I have around 8-10 Ex to spend. Should I throw it all into a weapon, which looks to cost at least 8Ex, or upgrade to 6L armor and a cheaper 6L weapon first?

Spoiler

Not even a single 6Link?
Última edição por Jotasinjota em 16 de jan de 2020 19:09:16
"
haamoo escreveu:
How is everyone dealing with chaos damage?

I'm running the tanky version, and it is very tanky unless I come anywhere closer than 3,000 miles to a monster that does any chaos damage...then I'm instantly oneshot.

I have 5.5k life and 6.8k es and am using the Amethyst flask which doesn't make any difference.

Cap chaos res. Makes a HUGE difference.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional