3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Yo!!! This build is my fav so far for summoner!! Thanks a milli my dude
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
So which one gem will be better?
Awakened minion dmg or feeding frenzy? PoB can't calculate feeding frenzy but seems like aggresive minions are better for clear, how about boss fight like sirus?
Seems like awakened minion dmg is better than melee phys, is that only calculator or its true and someone can confirm? I guess changing multistrike will be a big mistake so the only gem worth to change is melee phys

Which enchant do you prefer instead raise zombie? kinda expensive and didn't get it for already ~100 labs
Última edição por Smerfik em 16 de jan de 2020 21:27:44
Whats the steps to craft 2h mace with Aspect of Avian, Brunowa?

After getting +1 to socket gem and Fortify, do I wipe suffix and then beastcraft Avian into it then multimod it?

You only need the open suffix, before or after multimoding doesn't matter.
It is a strong build, But I still get killed by Atziri in Atzotl, even with 15k ehp.

Finally got one to roll 160%. I'll keep this for now. The spot it's in means you waste no points to set it up (we already path out for this jewel node and towards physique) and you only lose 20 INT/10 DEX and the Life/ES wheel, but there are so many notables in that area you have a huge shot at getting 320%+ for the least effort. Highly recommend this area for anyone else trying.

Mine is 81700:Victario.

Good luck peeps.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Última edição por SaintSoLo em 16 de jan de 2020 22:57:59

Not sure what should be the next big damage upgrade for me.
Also thinking about using Minion Speed instead of Impale/Phys Damage
Última edição por germeson1212 em 16 de jan de 2020 23:04:42
So i had to calculate enchants with my gear (im using zombies + 5l aura without skeletons)
vulnerability effect and spirit offering phys to chaos had same dps in pob - 44.8k average/98.5k total dps
raise zombie 40% dmg had 44.8/98.3k
raise zombie 15% attack speed had 42.2/100.6k
rest aren't worth to look at imo

so attack speed on raise zombie had best total dps BUT we can boost vulnerability and its better at average dps, but is worse in total dps, and ofc 15-18ex cheaper than attack speed.

How can we boost vulnerability? awakened blasphemy support - +1 to socketed curse skill gems (at lvl 20 vulnerability gives 39%, at lvl 21 40% for main debuff "monsters take x% increased physical dmg) and its cheap (around 85c)

you can also take nodes next to constitution "skittering runes" for 20% effect of vulnerability (which will boost dps for around 4k).

Vulnerability is cheapest way to boost dmg, and pob is telling its best. Its also boosting ours AG/Spectres

@brunowa can you prove me wrong there? xd
Última edição por Smerfik em 16 de jan de 2020 23:19:29
I'm just wondering how you deal with no life/mana regen mods on maps or do you re-roll them?

I've been having a difficult time with preflect too so I'm just wondering how you're speed mapping builds going through with these mods
"
tateandyoko escreveu:
I'm just wondering how you deal with no life/mana regen mods on maps or do you re-roll them?

I've been having a difficult time with preflect too so I'm just wondering how you're speed mapping builds going through with these mods

life/mana just swap mana flask for any flask (im swapping for life flask)
reroll phys reflect maps

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional