3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Why do we use Precision in Aura setup instead of something else? Is it just because it reserves a fixed amount of mana instead of percentage?

Also has anybody tried Saqawal's Nest + Aspect of the Avian? Seems like it could be pretty good QOL, and the DPS loss is not much from what I've tried in POB.

"
tateandyoko escreveu:
I'm just wondering how you deal with no life/mana regen mods on maps or do you re-roll them?

I've been having a difficult time with preflect too so I'm just wondering how you're speed mapping builds going through with these mods

For physical reflect you can swap gloves for Triad Grip so the zombies deal elemental damage instead, but be careful of the reduced survivability.
I'm sure my experience / point of view is skewed b/c I abandoned my last 5 weeks of work and gear and sold it to pimp this build out before I even leveled it but man....

This feels illegal in 43 states and prescription required in the other 7. Its to the point where I just enter a zone and walk to the kitchen to get a snack, what do I care, I have an entourage like Justin Beiber at the girls section in JC Penney.

I never wanted to level summoners in the past b/c I thought you had to micro manage everything and constantly refresh summons, and target corpses etc.

1 question though, I know you said an animated guardian isnt necessary, its just quality of life, is that true. I just dont wanna put 300c or so into something thats going to randomly die b/c idc how good the build is, this patch and league is broken when it comes to randomly getting 1 hit in 0.0003 seconds.

I am coming off a tank based righteous fire build where I ran around with 9k life, over 3,000 life regen per second, and resists of 86/81/81/75(chaos) and I still would randomly get 1 hit.

Anyways, enjoying the build, very fun, just curious if I can move my carrion golem into the animated guardian slot in my helmet and not miss anything.
Última edição por JCOH35 em 17 de jan de 2020 00:44:22

Should I slam my weapon and if so with what? Redeemer looks nice for movespeed or just a plain ex for str or any resist.
"
JCOH35 escreveu:

1 question though, I know you said an animated guardian isnt necessary, its just quality of life, is that true. I just dont wanna put 300c or so into something thats going to randomly die b/c idc how good the build is, this patch and league is broken when it comes to randomly getting 1 hit in 0.0003 seconds.

is that true, but you don't need to spend 300c for AG, i created my AG for 20C and well i feel difference in dps when he's active and he didn't died even once on shaper/elder/conquerors/t16 giga boosted metamorphs u just need to off him sometimes when you feel that he's gonna die, like im deactivating him on chaos conqueror, sirus, hall of grandmasters

Btw im using with spectres + AG + minion life + blood magic so they won't die that easy, for me they're just support for zombies, if you don't want AG you can put carrion golem with them, actually you can change full build to your preferences
Última edição por Smerfik em 17 de jan de 2020 01:13:21
Ok, that sounds reasonable, so I can just set one up with the poor mans version of the kingsmaker and get the feel for it, im broke anyways.

The downside to this build being so good is everyone kknows it, literally over 90% of the league plays necro so any items that are good or BiS for us are taxed 5000000%, see the 45-50 exalted lab enchantment for example....

Its cool though, I only need good rings now, everything else is done and min/maxed pretty hardcore.
Tried to finish crafting my neck... not the best, will need to re-do the prefixes eventually (wasted T1 shaper mod), but good enough for now.
"
JCOH35 escreveu:

I am coming off a tank based righteous fire build where I ran around with 9k life, over 3,000 life regen per second, and resists of 86/81/81/75(chaos) and I still would randomly get 1 hit.

You can try your setup with following items:
> Leer cast (dmg aura)
> Victario's Flight (move speed aura)
> Dying Breath (dmg aura)
> Meginord's Vise (regen) / Southbound (max life)
> Ambu's Charge (resists and some regen if hit)
All these items are really cheap, and it should give quite a boost to your party.

If all goes well and your guardian survives everything, you can upgrade to more expensive version (curse gloves, kingmaker, etc).
Última edição por 6_din_49 em 17 de jan de 2020 01:27:13
To be honest, I don't get it. Everyone says the build is op and have no problem yet I feel super slow in t16 and I can't push my delve at depth 313. I get that I'm only level 80, my gems aren't all lv20 yet but still you dumpster t16 on a 4 link... I would've thought I could at least farm t16. Here's my PoB if anyone's interested in helping me

https://pastebin.com/LiPyswub

Edit: I do switch to melee splash for clear
Última edição por magrikus em 17 de jan de 2020 01:42:12
Does it have to be that elder 2h mace base (plated maul) for crafting or will any 2h elder mace do?
"
Smerfik escreveu:
So i had to calculate enchants with my gear (im using zombies + 5l aura without skeletons)
vulnerability effect and spirit offering phys to chaos had same dps in pob - 44.8k average/98.5k total dps
raise zombie 40% dmg had 44.8/98.3k
raise zombie 15% attack speed had 42.2/100.6k
rest aren't worth to look at imo

so attack speed on raise zombie had best total dps BUT we can boost vulnerability and its better at average dps, but is worse in total dps, and ofc 15-18ex cheaper than attack speed.

How can we boost vulnerability? awakened blasphemy support - +1 to socketed curse skill gems (at lvl 20 vulnerability gives 39%, at lvl 21 40% for main debuff "monsters take x% increased physical dmg) and its cheap (around 85c)

you can also take nodes next to constitution "skittering runes" for 20% effect of vulnerability (which will boost dps for around 4k).

Vulnerability is cheapest way to boost dmg, and pob is telling its best. Its also boosting ours AG/Spectres

@brunowa can you prove me wrong there? xd

this is not effective. as well as using victario generally imo.

if u going all in to maxout ur dps then..
1. get aul amulet with X no reserve mana for any 50% aura u use (lets say pride)
2. setup cyclone on geofri and add vulnerability and punishment curses.
3. allocate via stampede whispers of doom.
4. opt ur tree to have 3 eff training jewels + 2brawn with 6% and one lethal pride with 10% str minimum.
5. rings 55str
6. belt 14$ inc attr, heavy belt. elder. u can make it 71str+14%attr pretty easily. it will be much better than any 110str without +%attr.
7. get shaper's gloves with +1socket lvl or +2aura. put there hatred+haste+skitterbots+enlighten4.
8. get a helm with -% reservation of any of those 3 auras.
9. put in boots golem+culling strik+flame dash+pride.
10. grab 15% curse effect near constitution
11. remove kingmaker from ur AG, put dying breath.
12. enjoy with 1 000 000 dps at pob on ur raise zombie. config it to minions use power/frenzy charges/feeding frenzy active enable curses/target is shocked.
13. u can make it even further if..
a) u will somehow find a slot for hubris jewel with at least 160% minions dmg
b) if u will get a rings from delve for 35% minion dmg and 55str.
c) ur lethal pride will also have a 4% to intimidate on hit.
d) u will find a way to use reduce mana reserve even further to put a dread banner and replace minion dmg with impale support.

so afterall, u will have 3 50% reserving auras + one 25% + double curse and about 1400str or 1500 if u will get really lucky. applying curse will be easy, u just cyclone and they cast while channeling as well as spirit offering.
Última edição por tffiad em 17 de jan de 2020 02:03:04

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional