3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
tuomas666 escreveu:
Lol just lost my fully equipped AG to Al-Hezmin. I guess there is more locations where we should turn him off...

Yeah... after i almost lost it, twice, i stopped using him. I still looking for the mask, but your post just made me question it even more =p
"
TrueDivinorium escreveu:
"
tuomas666 escreveu:
Lol just lost my fully equipped AG to Al-Hezmin. I guess there is more locations where we should turn him off...

Yeah... after i almost lost it, twice, i stopped using him. I still looking for the mask, but your post just made me question it even more =p

Mine doesnt have the mask and he never been less than 90% hp, instantly healed himself and only using the axe, rest of items are just cheaper version. Hes neraly immortal, dont know how you guys make him die.

Btw, you not using minion life on helm to help AG and spectres, i use golem in other side.
"

"
JonathanPDX escreveu:
I've made it into red maps with mediocre gear but now I'm trying to figure out what to upgrade first. I have around 8-10 Ex to spend. Should I throw it all into a weapon, which looks to cost at least 8Ex, or upgrade to 6L armor and a cheaper 6L weapon first?

Spoiler

Not even a single 6Link?

That's my question, if I should go all-in on a 6L weapon for my zombies, or split my funds between a cheaper 6L weapon and 6L armor to get that last link for my skeletons. I've played with POB but it's hard to predict the differences in DPS with minions.
"
tuomas666 escreveu:

Have you tried giving your AG chaos res?

All your minions would be happier if you took Grave Intentions, and perhaps a jewel or two with minion chaos res....

Mine have 69% Chaos res, and other folks are capped.

"
haamoo escreveu:
How is everyone dealing with chaos damage?

I'm running the tanky version, and it is very tanky unless I come anywhere closer than 3,000 miles to a monster that does any chaos damage...then I'm instantly oneshot.

I have 5.5k life and 6.8k es and am using the Amethyst flask which doesn't make any difference.

Get yourself some chaos res...

plus

equal a happy necro...and others are capped without flasking, tho gearing is perhaps more expensive?

My character is open.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Just hit a +20% str Lethal Pride but it will cost 7 passive points into pretty useless nodes to get them all... hmm...

Última edição por Durahal em 16 de jan de 2020 20:07:24
The Lethal Pride I buy at the first week of the league have 15% strenght, all of them in already passives we take (Righteous Army, Faith of Steel and Devotion) with +20 Strenght in Sanctum of Thought. I been thinking if is worth to invest some divines and buy a new one trying to hit a better one, or getting awakener supports.
Última edição por Osgili4th em 16 de jan de 2020 20:16:23
"
Bjorn_Angannon escreveu:

Get yourself some chaos res...

plus

equal a happy necro...and others are capped without flasking, tho gearing is perhaps more expensive?

My character is open.

Did you killed sirus8?
Can someone help me with using Aspect of Avian. I mean how much dps does it add. Does it worth to replace any mana reserving skills in my chests like Skitterbots. POB does not reflect the Skitterbots damage or Avian damage to the zombies so I could not make a clear comparison.

"

Did you killed sirus8?

Not yet, still at only 24 stones.....just can't wrap my head around this blankity-blank-blank-blank new-fangled atlas.....

Whenever I do see one of the conquerors they die quickly.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Victario's need to be 6l ?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional