3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
trung12368 escreveu:
Hello, this is my current set up, do you guys have any suggestion what should invest in to scale my character. I have no idea what I should do now. I have 1 ex and 100 chaos now
Thanks a bunch <3

Get 6L queen's escape.. simply keep levelling up gems, pick up more strength and try hit 900 firstly for another zombie and then 1000 for more juicy survivability.
Última edição por brunowa em 19 de out de 2019 17:08:11
"
ArisFuser escreveu:
AG can survive Mastermind easily. AG dies in deep delve or against tough Legion bosses if not supported by your minions. Otherwise it's pretty tanky if geared and levelled up right.

Is a Level 21 AG necessary or is a Level 20 enough to survive most encounters (Besides HoGM, Deep Delve, Etc)?
Ok, I think I am mostly done with this build. I think it has been the most OP build I have ever played in PoE, apart from Moltenstrike Howa Jugg in 3.6. It's so good that one can only think GGG didn´t actually betatest the 3.8 Necromancer ascendancy changes properly. It excels in every area, except Delve. Blight lacks endgame motivation for me. Farming and mapping past lvl98 it's just boring. Once minmaxing is done( not that we need it anyway,at all, we can go to Lvl100 on a budget...) all content it's just too easy, way too easy. My last motivation was a Headhunter, as it is for most of us, but once there, there is no more to do than farming currency for....nothing. Spend 50ex on a helmet enchant or 30 on a pair of meta boots? What for,... if all that this build can do can be done with normal gear. Those items wouldn´t mean we could kill Uberelder at last or anything like that, come on, we almost could kill him with a flask, a Tabula and 7 zombies :)

I was checking deep delve Builds. But they are so ridiculously expensive that I would have to sell my house to purchase those items.
Umm, that gave me an idea,...;)

I have tried to push down in Delve but minions will at some point start to die, we don't have the multimillion DPS from Raiders to clear everything before they hit us, and as we don´t stack enough Dexterity , Evasion and Dodge, we die before we can get to the juicy nodes in Delve.

It´s been a wonderful journey and I would recommend anyone to play this build before it gets, inevitably, nerfed to the ground.

Última edição por ArisFuser em 19 de out de 2019 18:49:08
Yo aris, wanna play hardcore?
How do you survive getting clobbered in HoGM with this build ? I just got my ass handed to me. Luckily I decided to keep my AG at home otherwise I'd really be crying. Zombies (14), spectres (5) and carrion golem died like flies. I have a 6L Queen's escape. Strength almost 1200. Life over 7K. Not super speedy as I can't follow action on screen when I go full speed :-) Most gems at level 20 though not 20% quality, resistances reasonable, except chaos. I can do any map (avoid reflect though), Uber Atziri, Catarina without issues. 3 attempts at HoGM so far with no luck. At level 95 but HoGM shows no respect to that at all. Tips and tricks appreciated.
You skip HOGM and find a carry :)

Hogm is filled with reflect and legacy block shenanegans that minion builds cant handle. Just find a carry for 20c if you need for challenge
There are only few builds who can consistently handle HoGM and most of them need some shenanigans like a balefire to deal with some specific enemies. Just buy a carry or ignore it.
It is a ridiculous map.
"
rolandojuantamad escreveu:

No, thank you, I want to go Deeeperrr exile, deeeper.
"
ArisFuser escreveu:
"

Ohhhh get a whiff of that!
"
"
ArisFuser escreveu:
"

Ohhhh get a whiff of that!

That's what she said

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional