3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

LOL

BTw, selling my necro stuff, sorry for the shameless ad.
Última edição por ArisFuser em 20 de out de 2019 07:02:04
"
LastGrizzlycorn escreveu:
There are only few builds who can consistently handle HoGM and most of them need some shenanigans like a balefire to deal with some specific enemies. Just buy a carry or ignore it.
It is a ridiculous map.

Would love to ignore this stupid map but it’s part of the total atlas. I’ve done 154 of 159. The others are the stupidly expensive ones. I’ll try the carry route. At least I only need to do it once and be done with it. Thanks to all for the tip on that.
"
ArisFuser escreveu:
LOL

Would love to buy but no sadly nowhere near the currency I expect you’re reasonably asking for it. I can never seem to get more than about 20 exalts in over a year of playing. Apart from selling stuff, which is slow at best, how do people amass enough for a HH or the crafting of the maul ? Should I be playing in a group. What’s the secret sauce ?
"
BowWizard escreveu:
"
ArisFuser escreveu:
LOL

Would love to buy but no sadly nowhere near the currency I expect you’re reasonably asking for it. I can never seem to get more than about 20 exalts in over a year of playing. Apart from selling stuff, which is slow at best, how do people amass enough for a HH or the crafting of the maul ? Should I be playing in a group. What’s the secret sauce ?

Play more and play efficiently. Try do be familiar with mapwatch to time your average per map. The concept is simple, if a map gives 5chaos profit per map, you will get 60 chaos per hour if you spend 5 mmins to clear that map and run it over and over. But, if youre the type who stands at stash tab, identify, alttab to poetrade, list an item for 5c, roll map, browse a guide, remember the map and run it, thereby finishing only 3 maps per hour and getting a 5c sale, your chaos per hour is significatly less
"
ArisFuser escreveu:
LOL

Would you be amenable for a rental agreement on the HH? I will draft a legally binding agreement ofc. You know what, im even feeling great today, ill throw you some necropolis maps just to sweeten the deal. Watchusay?
HH rental agreement,sure. 1 ex/hour XD.

Necromancer gear is getting so stupidly expensive for minmaxing that I was lucky enough to craft really good items before the market went nuts. If I´d sell everything i could equip like 5 builds...Problems of meta.
Thank you for an awesome build and the modifications to it.
First time I killed uber elder. Playing on SSF.

im not using flame dash at all
is there any replacement ?
Última edição por siuchol em 20 de out de 2019 12:05:30
Hello! How do I craft mace with maim and +1 to gems?
uber elder down , first kill ever, and first try ever, without even single death, awesome build, thx!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional