3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa escreveu:
Hijaf, also, just checked your profile...

Vendor your level 20 gems with a Gemcutters Prism for each one so you get 20% quality on each of them and start levelling them up.

Your Atziri's Promise flask gives no benefit because that adds damage to you, not your minions.

Get quality on your flasks and also Transmutation / Alteration orbs on your flasks to get additional bonuses such as "Bleed immune, Freeze Immune, etc". Use granite and Basalt flasks for more defence. You shouldn't need mana flask or Soul Catcher.

You can level your Carrion Golem and Skitterbots to level 20.

Just some pointers!

Carrion golem is not good for us tho, stone or chaos is better
Why would you say Carrion is not good for us? It's really a matter of offensive vs defensive preference.
"
brunowa escreveu:
Why would you say Carrion is not good for us? It's really a matter of offensive vs defensive preference.

Based on experience, golems jump around and kill everyone before the carrion can get his own kill. So id rather have another layer of defense than a freeloader on my team
Even if he doesn't get the kill he gives damage and life to other minions...

... Plus he's a badass looking minion that just looks EPIC!
"
brunowa escreveu:

He gives flat phys only.

And i think looks are very subjective. He reminds me of chicken bones :(
"
brunowa escreveu:

He gives flat phys only.

And i think looks are very subjective. He reminds me of chicken bones :(
Wow, finally beat RNG for the second time and got my mace:

Yeah I like them beefy and I'm going for the golems setup, 'cause I like the new skill. Also going for ranged specters with Solar Guardian.

Now I need to get my Geofri's chest, Shaper's Touch and else. I'm still in doubt about what boots should I get.

But my greatest question is what auras/skills should I use... I'd like to have something I can channel to link with cast while channeling, dessecrate and flesh offering, like my previous summoner had, something like:

But right now I don't have any mana to channel, running haste, dread banner, vulnerability... Can you guys help me?

About the AG: Mask of the Tribunal is way better than Leer Cast? Also use Meginord instead of southbound? For that setup is Bloodbound still better than Ambus?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
Wow, finally beat RNG for the second time and got my mace:

Yeah I like them beefy and I'm going for the golems setup, 'cause I like the new skill. Also going for ranged specters with Solar Guardian.

Now I need to get my Geofri's chest, Shaper's Touch and else. I'm still in doubt about what boots should I get.

But my greatest question is what auras/skills should I use... I'd like to have something I can channel to link with cast while channeling, dessecrate and flesh offering, like my previous summoner had, something like:

But right now I don't have any mana to channel, running haste, dread banner, vulnerability... Can you guys help me?

About the AG: Mask of the Tribunal is way better than Leer Cast? Also use Meginord instead of southbound? For that setup is Bloodbound still better than Ambus?

For aura i run: purity of elements, skitterbot, flesh and stone in sand stance, dread banner and aspect of avian. I took the mana reserve node and have a 10% saqawal.

For AG i still have mask of the stitched demon for immortal AG but im considering changing to tribunal as well
I think tribunal is a good route but I would probably only do it if I was deeper in delve... Perhaps 600+ maybe?

For it to work at it's best you would also want to equip meginords and Alberons Warpath boots too... Sacrificing the 10% movespeed.

I would prefer movespeed over global defences because I'm already tanky enough for the content i do and I mostly farm. But if you're prioritising delve then I think tribunal is way to go... But you'll also have to keep an eye on AG as he will have less life.

Mask of stitched demon sounds pretty good too Roland... Basically meaning you can set and forget your AG.. which could actually be better because it will save you exalts WHEN your AG dies if you take another route while deep delving.
Última edição por brunowa em 21 de out de 2019 16:40:08
I didn't get why mask of stitched demon makes AG immortal... And I definitely do want to save exalts.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional